Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 22595 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #625 on: December 06, 2023, 07:35:27 PM »
Biden called out for claiming he 'did not' interact with Hunter's business partners

President Biden caused a firestorm from his critics on social media Wednesday after he denied allegations of having ties with business associates connected to his son, Hunter Biden.

During a press conference at the White House, New York Post reporter Steven Nelson asked Biden if he would explain to the American people ahead of a potential impeachment inquiry why he "interacted with so many" of his son and brother's foreign business associates.

"I'm not going to comment. I did not, and it's just a bunch of lies," Biden responded. "They're lies. I did not. They're lies."

As vice president, Biden used email aliases and private email addresses to communicate with son Hunter Biden and Hunter's business associates hundreds of times, new records released by the House Ways and Means Committee revealed.

Nelson cited recent polling from the Associated Press found nearly 70% of Americans, including 40% of Democrats, believe Biden acted unethically or illegally when it came to his family's business interests.

House Republican leaders revealed they hope to hold a formal vote next week on a measure that would formally initiate an impeachment inquiry into the president. The revelation that Congress may soon consider impeachment comes shortly after House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., released subpoenaed bank records showing an entity owned by Hunter Biden made "direct monthly payments to Joe Biden."

Critics across social media objected to Biden’s denial, with some responding with mockery.

"C’mon, man!" Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah wrote, jokingly using a phrase Biden himself often uses.

The Spectator contributing editor Stephen Miller invited followers to "Watch this with the sound off," appearing to imply something can be gleaned from Biden’s body language in the video.

"The evidence shows: Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter's associates over 16 occasions from 2010 to 2018. Hunter put him on speakerphone during meetings at least two dozen times," Republican strategic communications director Tommy Pigott wrote. "He was on hundreds of emails, using an alias, with one of Hunter's associates."

We’ve gone from Biden never talked to Hunter and his partners to he did talk to them but not about business to well he did talk to them about business but didn’t get paid and now we’re back to he never talked to them at all," RealClearInvestigations senior writer Mark Hemingway wrote.

"Put aside the fact that Biden’s struggling so much here, we already know that he’s interacted with Hunter’s business associates, making this yet another blatant lie," Outkick writer Ian Miller wrote. "Wonder when the media ‘fact checkers’ will correct this."

Free Beacon reporter Joe Gabriel Simonson argued that Biden’s statement in the exchange was "the most brazen lie biden has ever told and is actually at odds with what his defenders in Congress and the White House say on an almost daily basis."

"’That's a lie’ he said while running away so nobody could follow up," Twitchy’s Doug Powers quipped.

Grabien founder Tom Elliot joked as if Biden said "’Which reminds me, please give me another $60 billion for Hunter’s Ukrainian friends.’"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-called-claiming-not-interact-hunters-business-partners-blatant-lie

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: December 06, 2023, 08:02:53 PM »
Hunter Biden has agreed to testify on December 13, 2023, before James Comer and the House Oversight Committee if the sessions are not closed-door. Which of course is exactly what Comer wants. Why? That way he and his cohorts can put their ‘spin’ on their findings from the session, just like they have done with previous sessions, which began last September.

Apparently, some Democratic House oversight committee members have been complaining that Comer has been playing wild and free with the information gathered in the investigation. ONLY releasing partial information to impact the publics opinion. So I would also insist on an open session because Comer has proven he can't be trusted with the information.

Another thing.. Comer going on FOX and releasing bits and pieces in piecemeal with a spin on the information is getting old. There should be some rules in place that a congressional committee should be ethical, should only go public when they are ready to either indict, or go forward with impeachment. I'd even lessen the criteria to official hearings.. The Trial in the public opinion thing is juvenile.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #627 on: December 06, 2023, 08:12:02 PM »
Apparently, some Democratic House oversight committee members have been complaining that Comer has been playing wild and free with the information gathered in the investigation. ONLY releasing partial information to impact the publics opinion. So I would also insist on an open session because Comer has proven he can't be trusted with the information.

Another thing.. Comer going on FOX and releasing bits and pieces in piecemeal with a spin on the information is getting old. There should be some rules in place that a congressional committee should be ethical, should only go public when they are ready to either indict, or go forward with impeachment. I'd even lessen the criteria to official hearings.. The Trial in the public opinion thing is juvenile.
You seem to enjoy it when they're dragging Trump through the mud. Interesting hypocrisy you got there. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #628 on: December 06, 2023, 08:25:07 PM »
They don’t like it when the tables are turned. Don Jr. had to sit for 40hrs and they turned up nothing. Hunter and the old man are scared to death right now knowing the evidence is overwhelming.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #629 on: December 07, 2023, 03:12:00 AM »
You seem to enjoy it when they're dragging Trump through the mud. Interesting hypocrisy you got there. ::)

X2
you got that spot on
He's okay with it as long as it's Donald  ::)

Grand Hypocrisy Ag  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #630 on: December 07, 2023, 01:31:48 PM »
It's getting a little warm in the kitchen.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: December 07, 2023, 01:32:28 PM »
Hunter's ex-business associate blasts Biden's new claim about son's business dealings: 'Complete malarkey'
Brandon Gillespie, Cameron Cawthorne
December 7, 2023
https://news.yahoo.com/hunters-ex-business-associate-blasts-164628837.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: December 07, 2023, 07:41:08 PM »
r
During the Mueller investigation did they release info piecemeal? If so, it was wrong. Im not being a hypocrite. Not sure where you concluded that from, but I would implement the criteria for both parties. Either release ALL the information on mainstream media or none of it .... either party.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: December 08, 2023, 04:00:20 PM »
r
During the Mueller investigation did they release info piecemeal? If so, it was wrong. Im not being a hypocrite. Not sure where you concluded that from, but I would implement the criteria for both parties. Either release ALL the information on mainstream media or none of it .... either party.
If I was interested in proving you wrong, I'd look through your posts and stalk all that shit, however we all are confident that yourself and the rest of the getlibs were frothing at the mouth over every one sided detail that was released about Trump. I get it, you hate Trump and want to believe everything the media tells you about him and his family, that's fine, just stop complaining when one sided details are being released about the Bidens and acting like you think it should be wrong now.
  If your post was an attempt at serious bipartisanship, I would agree, treat all politicians equal regardless of the letter next to their name.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: December 10, 2023, 04:03:52 PM »
If I was interested in proving you wrong, I'd look through your posts and stalk all that shit, however we all are confident that yourself and the rest of the getlibs were frothing at the mouth over every one sided detail that was released about Trump. I get it, you hate Trump and want to believe everything the media tells you about him and his family, that's fine, just stop complaining when one sided details are being released about the Bidens and acting like you think it should be wrong now.
  If your post was an attempt at serious bipartisanship, I would agree, treat all politicians equal regardless of the letter next to their name.

Conceptually, I also agree, ‘treat all politicians equal regardless of the letter next to their name.’ A problem with this is that all situations, all people, and all politicians are not equal.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: December 10, 2023, 04:26:07 PM »
Conceptually, I also agree, ‘treat all politicians equal regardless of the letter next to their name.’ A problem with this is that all situations, all people, and all politicians are not equal.
Glad to see you publicly and openly embracing your racist views.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: December 11, 2023, 02:05:04 PM »
Glad to see you publicly and openly embracing your racist views.

LOL! You are correct in that not all politicians are the same race. You are incorrect in assuming my knowing this makes me a racist. You want a racist? Talk to Matt Canning. You’ll get no argument from him regarding his racist perspective.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #637 on: December 11, 2023, 02:52:56 PM »
LOL! You are correct in that not all politicians are the same race. You are incorrect in assuming my knowing this makes me a racist. You want a racist? Talk to Matt Canning. You’ll get no argument from him regarding his racist perspective.

I'm racist & so is everyone else to a greater or lesser degree.
It's human nature & hard wired in.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: December 11, 2023, 05:16:30 PM »
I'm racist & so is everyone else to a greater or lesser degree.
It's human nature & hard wired in.

I agree most people are racist despite that they like to believe they are or not. I consciously make every effort to not have racists thoughts, but a lifetime of living in a racist world makes this difficult. Every so often before I catch myself a racist reaction creeps in. When I was a kid, my mom would on the one hand profess to not be racist and then say something that was totally obscenely racist, usually in reference to African Americans. No matter how hard some of us try, we cannot completely obliterate the lessons, good and bad we were taught as kids.

Racism works both ways. Sometimes minority races living in Caucasian/Christian dominated societies are prejudiced against the majority. I remember one of my dad's Jewish customers insisting that all gentiles are taught hate jews. Since the most of my dad's customers were Jewish apartment building owners, that was definitely not the case with my family. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: December 11, 2023, 08:21:19 PM »
I agree most people are racist despite that they like to believe they are or not. I consciously make every effort to not have racists thoughts, but a lifetime of living in a racist world makes this difficult. Every so often before I catch myself a racist reaction creeps in. When I was a kid, my mom would on the one hand profess to not be racist and then say something that was totally obscenely racist, usually in reference to African Americans. No matter how hard some of us try, we cannot completely obliterate the lessons, good and bad we were taught as kids.

Racism works both ways. Sometimes minority races living in Caucasian/Christian dominated societies are prejudiced against the majority. I remember one of my dad's Jewish customers insisting that all gentiles are taught hate jews. Since the most of my dad's customers were Jewish apartment building owners, that was definitely not the case with my family.

I disagree.  I don't think most people are racist.  It is learned behavior by a minority of people.  Hang around kids of different ethnic groups and you can clearly observe that they don't see or care about ethnicity.

I live in the most diverse state in the country.  It's not an issue for the most part. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: December 11, 2023, 08:47:27 PM »
Banks filed at least 6 suspicious activity reports flagging Joe Biden's home address, senator says
Reports flagged $12 million in transactions tied to Hunter Biden via Joe Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home address and raised concerns about money laundering, human trafficking, Sen, Ron Johnson tells Just the News.
By John Solomon and Steven Richards
Updated: December 8, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/least-6-suspicious-activity-reports-linked-joe-bidens-address-ron?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #641 on: December 13, 2023, 09:05:01 AM »
I told you he wouldn’t appear…..

Hunter Biden Says He Won’t Testify Behind Closed Doors, Resisting Subpoena

Hunter Biden made clear during a press conference Wednesday that he will only testify under his own rules and will not comply with House investigators’ lawful subpoena that compelled his testimony behind closed doors at 9:30 a.m. the same day.

Hunter Biden’s failure to appear before House investigators will likely be a factor in formalizing the House impeachment inquiry vote Wednesday evening regarding President Joe Biden’s involvement in the Biden family business.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) pointed to six cases of mounting evidence on Tuesday against Joe Biden that “cannot be ignored”:

Biden family members and Biden business-linked entities received more than $15 million from individuals in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania, and China.

Joe Biden spoke with Hunter Biden’s business associates at least 22 times.

Joe Biden lied about his involvement in the business.

Joe Biden received “direct monthly payments” from Hunter Biden’s “Owasco PC” business account, which received “payments from Chinese state-linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.”
Investigators flagged the Justice Department’s “deviations” in the five-year investigation into Hunter Biden.
An FBI FD-1023 form alleges Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe while vice president.

“I’m here today to answer at a public hearing any legitimate questions Chairman Comer and the House Oversight Committee may have for me,” Hunter Biden told reporters behind the Capitol Building. “I’m here today to make sure that the House committee’s illegitimate investigations of my family did not proceed on distortions, manipulated evidence, and lies.”

My father was not financially involved in my business, not as a practicing lawyer, not as a board member of Burisma, not my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not my investments at home or abroad, and certainly not as an artist,” he claimed.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) and Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) previously threatened to hold Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress if he did not comply with both a public and private interview.

If prosecuted and convicted for contempt of Congress, the punishment is up to a $100,000 fine and imprisonment.

He’s been subpoenaed. We expect him to show up. They don’t get to make the rules,” Comer previously told Politico. “I would expect Congress to hold the president’s son in contempt,” he added when asked what the next step would be if Hunter Biden does not meet with investigators.

https://x.com/townhallcom/status/1734958347793674556?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/13/hunter-biden-says-he-wont-testify-behind-closed-doors-resisting-subpoena/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: December 13, 2023, 09:10:26 AM »
I told you he wouldn’t appear…..

Hunter Biden Says He Won’t Testify Behind Closed Doors, Resisting Subpoena

Hunter Biden made clear during a press conference Wednesday that he will only testify under his own rules and will not comply with House investigators’ lawful subpoena that compelled his testimony behind closed doors at 9:30 a.m. the same day.

Hunter Biden’s failure to appear before House investigators will likely be a factor in formalizing the House impeachment inquiry vote Wednesday evening regarding President Joe Biden’s involvement in the Biden family business.

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) pointed to six cases of mounting evidence on Tuesday against Joe Biden that “cannot be ignored”:

Biden family members and Biden business-linked entities received more than $15 million from individuals in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania, and China.

Joe Biden spoke with Hunter Biden’s business associates at least 22 times.

Joe Biden lied about his involvement in the business.

Joe Biden received “direct monthly payments” from Hunter Biden’s “Owasco PC” business account, which received “payments from Chinese state-linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.”
Investigators flagged the Justice Department’s “deviations” in the five-year investigation into Hunter Biden.
An FBI FD-1023 form alleges Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe while vice president.

“I’m here today to answer at a public hearing any legitimate questions Chairman Comer and the House Oversight Committee may have for me,” Hunter Biden told reporters behind the Capitol Building. “I’m here today to make sure that the House committee’s illegitimate investigations of my family did not proceed on distortions, manipulated evidence, and lies.”

My father was not financially involved in my business, not as a practicing lawyer, not as a board member of Burisma, not my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not my investments at home or abroad, and certainly not as an artist,” he claimed.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) and Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) previously threatened to hold Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress if he did not comply with both a public and private interview.

If prosecuted and convicted for contempt of Congress, the punishment is up to a $100,000 fine and imprisonment.

He’s been subpoenaed. We expect him to show up. They don’t get to make the rules,” Comer previously told Politico. “I would expect Congress to hold the president’s son in contempt,” he added when asked what the next step would be if Hunter Biden does not meet with investigators.

https://x.com/townhallcom/status/1734958347793674556?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/13/hunter-biden-says-he-wont-testify-behind-closed-doors-resisting-subpoena/

Showing up to give a press conference but not testify?  Pretty bold.  He is probably banking on his father's DOJ doing nothing about it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #643 on: December 13, 2023, 09:29:30 AM »
Showing up to give a press conference but not testify?  Pretty bold.  He is probably banking on his father's DOJ doing nothing about it.

Or if he does get convicted, a pardon

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: December 13, 2023, 11:30:30 AM »
Or if he does get convicted, a pardon

Oh he's definitely getting pardoned by his father, despite them repeatedly lying about it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #645 on: December 13, 2023, 03:22:22 PM »
Hunter Biden has agreed to testify on December 13, 2023, before James Comer and the House Oversight Committee if the sessions are not closed-door. Which of course is exactly what Comer wants. Why? That way he and his cohorts can put their ‘spin’ on their findings from the session, just like they have done with previous sessions, which began last September.
;D Yes, Hunter's crimes need a "spin" wow just doesn't get any better than Libturds on Getbig!
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2023, 01:24:23 PM »
 :'(

Joe Biden frustrated and anxious about Hunter, snaps at aides when asked about investigation: report
Biden confidant worried Hunter's issues 'could consume' president: Politico
By Jeffrey Clark Fox News
Published December 14, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-frustrated-anxious-hunter-snaps-aides-asked-investigation-report

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2023, 02:54:53 PM »
I disagree.  I don't think most people are racist.  It is learned behavior by a minority of people.  Hang around kids of different ethnic groups and you can clearly observe that they don't see or care about ethnicity.

I live in the most diverse state in the country.  It's not an issue for the most part.

Am I correct that you live in Hawaii? Some people believe Hawaii is not a multicultural paradise some other people believe it is.

Maybe this has changed since my son-in-law was stationed at Schofield Barracks for several years. Both he and my daughter expressed that some native Hawaiians dislike non-native Hawaiians. They also said there are some beaches that are pretty much off limits to Haoles. A good friend of theirs who is Hawaiian and lives in Hawaii confirmed this.

A friend of mine who has lived in Maui for many decades, owns a lot of high-end vacation rental property and prior to retirement a successful art gallery. Neither she nor her late husband ever mentioned any issues with native Hawaiians. Is it possible that racism exists in some places in Hawaii, but not everywhere?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2023, 03:27:05 PM »
Am I correct that you live in Hawaii? Some people believe Hawaii is not a multicultural paradise some other people believe it is.

Maybe this has changed since my son-in-law was stationed at Schofield Barracks for several years. Both he and my daughter expressed that some native Hawaiians dislike non-native Hawaiians. They also said there are some beaches that are pretty much off limits to Haoles. A good friend of theirs who is Hawaiian and lives in Hawaii confirmed this.

A friend of mine who has lived in Maui for many decades, owns a lot of high-end vacation rental property and prior to retirement a successful art gallery. Neither she nor her late husband ever mentioned any issues with native Hawaiians. Is it possible that racism exists in some places in Hawaii, but not everywhere?

Yes I do.  It is awesome.  I've been all over most of the U.S. and there is no other place else I would live. 

People who come from the mainland do not have problems, unless they create them.  Local people welcome everyone.  But some people come here and fail to assimilate.  For example, this a very non-confrontational culture.  It is a very friendly place.  It is very family oriented.  People who come with an "in your face" attitude usually have problems. 

How about this?  We have an unwritten "no honk" rule.  You don't honk your car horn unless you are going to get in an accident.  That means if someone does not move right away when the light turns green, you sit and wait.  The overwhelming majority of people comply with this rule, so you rarely hear horns.  You don't really appreciate it until you go drive on the mainland, like I did this past weekend in Dallas.  Two different cars honked at me.  It's jarring.  I was not happy.  First World problems.  lol

There are no beaches that are off limits.  That's an oft-repeated lie. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: December 14, 2023, 05:30:16 PM »
I too am not fond of honkers. Have you watched or heard of the Netflix series 'Beef'? The story is fiction but based on an actual 'road rage' event, it is an interesting example of how honking can get out of hand and really cause people a lot of grief.

Awhile back I was offered the opportunity to save money on auto insurance by State Farm, who I have been insured by since the beginning of time.

I am going to digress here to explain how their Drive and Save program works. To qualify, one must drive less than 7500 miles a year. That is not all there is to it. You also must also be a safe driver, by State Farm standards and from what I've read it is where people fail to achieve the goal of saving money on their auto premiums. A gadget attached to the rearview mirror and monitored via a mobile phone keeps track of how fast you accelerate and how often you hard break. It also reports speeding (anything 8 miles an hour over the speed limit is considered speeding). If you tend to corner too fast, it reports this. And lastly, you cannot use your phone without being dinged for it. In fact, if you touch or move your phone, it is considered a phone distraction. Over the past two weeks, I have had three 'events', a phone distraction, speeding, and braking... all during the same 'trip'. A perfect score is 100%, mine was 88%. I had a total of 21 trips and drove 81 miles.

The bottom line is I now drive like an 'old man' and look like an 'old man'. Many if not most folks drive over the speed limit on a regular basis. They stop short, accelerate, and corner too hard. I expect my old man style driving, drives a lot of folks nuts, especially those who are always in a hurry and probably have type A personalities. I am surprised that I seldom get honked at. Only occasionally does someone race around me like this person did the other day crossing a double yellow line to do it. It is ironic because I used to be one of those impatient drivers, who if the person in front of me did not move when the light changed, I'd tap my horn. Long ago, I learned that it is a bad idea to give folks the finger when they cut in front of you. Anyway, like I said, I digress. Your mentioning that folks in Hawaii don't tend to honk at poor drivers made me think about how much my driving habits have changed over the years.

My 'safe driving' has paid off at much lower premiums. So, any concessions I have made are totally worth it.