Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23271 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2023, 02:36:36 PM »
Bump for Ozmo and Agnostic

From ChatGPT  :D ;D 8):

Prompt: Who decides when federal investigators have enough evidence to pursue criminal charges?

The decision on whether federal investigators have enough evidence to pursue criminal charges is made by federal prosecutors, also known as United States Attorneys or Assistant United States Attorneys. Federal prosecutors are lawyers who work for the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and are responsible for representing the United States in federal criminal cases.

Federal investigators, such as agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), and other federal agencies, conduct the investigation and gather evidence related to the alleged federal crime. Once they believe they have sufficient evidence, they present their findings to federal prosecutors.

The federal prosecutors review the evidence, evaluate its strength, and assess whether it meets the legal standard required for criminal charges. The primary standard for charging someone with a crime in the federal system is whether there is enough evidence to establish "probable cause" that the suspect committed the offense. Probable cause means that there is a reasonable basis to believe that the person likely committed the crime.

If the federal prosecutors determine that the evidence is sufficient and meets the required standard, they may choose to file charges against the suspect. They will then present the case to a grand jury or, in some cases, initiate criminal proceedings through a criminal complaint or information.

Ultimately, it is the federal prosecutors who have the authority and discretion to decide whether to pursue criminal charges based on the evidence presented by the federal investigators. Their decision-making process involves assessing the strength of the evidence, the potential legal theories, the likelihood of obtaining a conviction, and considerations of justice and the public interest.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2023, 02:56:14 PM »
Remember it was just a short time ago Biden reiterated that he never spoke to Hunter about his business dealings.

Then the whistleblower, when being questioned by a Rep Dan Goldman (Democrat), had this exchange:

“Now, let me ask you something,” Goldman said. “That doesn’t sound much like Joe Biden was involved in whatever Hunter Biden was doing with the CEFC, if Hunter Biden is telling him that he’s trying to do business with them, does it?”

In response, Shapley said, “No but it does show that he told his father that he was trying to do business and he was talking to his father about the business.”

At that moment, Goldman threw his hands into the air and said, “Okay, well that is true. Hunter Biden does try to do business. That’s correct.”

This is important because that refutes Biden's claims.  Goldman fucked up.

SO:

First, Biden said the laptop was proven Russian disinformation at the debate:  Proven Lie.

Second, Biden said he never talked to his son about his chinese business dealings. Proven Lie.

So, if you're still a Biden defender here, you would have to admit he'd be lying about those two things, but is telling the truth on everything else?

C'mon man  /bidenvoice

Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2023, 05:47:41 PM »
Bank records of what?   XYZ Consulting Company receiving payment for services? Bank records by themselves don’t mean anything.  All they would have to do is indicate through an invoice what the money paid was for.   Eye witness testimony of what?  Or witnesses that heard what was being said?  Hearsay.    But a full account of the financials of all the 20 companies might show something. 

There is too much money that can be thrown at this by the opposition to push this to an investigation if there is actually enough evidence.   I might be talking out ass, but it seems logical.  I would love to see corruption punished, doesn’t matter what side.

What services did the Biden Family members provide to receive over $17M?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2023, 05:49:53 PM »
From ChatGPT  :D ;D 8):

Prompt: Who decides when federal investigators have enough evidence to pursue criminal charges?

The decision on whether federal investigators have enough evidence to pursue criminal charges is made by federal prosecutors, also known as United States Attorneys or Assistant United States Attorneys. Federal prosecutors are lawyers who work for the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and are responsible for representing the United States in federal criminal cases.

Federal investigators, such as agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), and other federal agencies, conduct the investigation and gather evidence related to the alleged federal crime. Once they believe they have sufficient evidence, they present their findings to federal prosecutors.

The federal prosecutors review the evidence, evaluate its strength, and assess whether it meets the legal standard required for criminal charges. The primary standard for charging someone with a crime in the federal system is whether there is enough evidence to establish "probable cause" that the suspect committed the offense. Probable cause means that there is a reasonable basis to believe that the person likely committed the crime.

If the federal prosecutors determine that the evidence is sufficient and meets the required standard, they may choose to file charges against the suspect. They will then present the case to a grand jury or, in some cases, initiate criminal proceedings through a criminal complaint or information.

Ultimately, it is the federal prosecutors who have the authority and discretion to decide whether to pursue criminal charges based on the evidence presented by the federal investigators. Their decision-making process involves assessing the strength of the evidence, the potential legal theories, the likelihood of obtaining a conviction, and considerations of justice and the public interest.

You should check out the testimony of the two IRS whistleblowers.  One is a liberal Democrat.  One is a registered Republican.  They both just told Congress that they recommended felony charges against Hunter Biden, and that prosecutors agreed, but were shut down by Biden appointees.  Scandalous. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2023, 05:53:11 PM »
Criminal referrals for Hunter Biden to the President Biden DOJ and AG Merrick Garland?  Excuse me while I laugh out loud.

Comer: Hunter Faces 10 Criminal Referrals
By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Friday, 21 July 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/james-comer-hunter-biden-joe-biden/2023/07/21/id/1127978/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2023, 06:03:37 PM »
Secret tapes and coerced payments: Top 10 Biden-Burisma bombshells from FBI informant memo
The House Oversight Committee previously issued a subpoena to obtain the document, with which FBI Director Christopher Wray did not comply.
By John Solomon and Ben Whedon
Updated: July 20, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/top-10-biden-burisma-bombshells-fbi-source-doc

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2023, 08:58:02 AM »
You should check out the testimony of the two IRS whistleblowers.  One is a liberal Democrat.  One is a registered Republican.  They both just told Congress that they recommended felony charges against Hunter Biden, and that prosecutors agreed, but were shut down by Biden appointees.  Scandalous.

Ok, so, my focus on this is about Joe Biden, not Hunter.  Hunter is a known liar and drug addict who was recently convicted of crimes (lightly  :().  My question is how involved was Joe and can it be proven?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2023, 09:08:56 AM »
Ok, so, my focus on this is about Joe Biden, not Hunter.  Hunter is a known liar and drug addict who was recently convicted of crimes (lightly  :().  My question is how involved was Joe and can it be proven?

Just as an example, Joe repeatedly said he knew not of Hunters business dealings…

https://nypost.com/2023/07/23/hunter-biden-put-then-vp-dad-joe-on-the-phone-with-business-associates-at-least-2-dozen-times-ex-partner-devon-archer-to-testify/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2023, 09:18:45 AM »
Just as an example, Joe repeatedly said he knew not of Hunters business dealings…

https://nypost.com/2023/07/23/hunter-biden-put-then-vp-dad-joe-on-the-phone-with-business-associates-at-least-2-dozen-times-ex-partner-devon-archer-to-testify/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Investigators will need to show which phone calls, and when and find another way to prove he was on the call outside of Devon Archer's testimony. Maybe there were recordings?  Some of these like being at dinner don't constitute a crime.  There has to be evidence of a crime here.

It seems to me they are all still in the investigation process. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2023, 10:28:17 AM »

He hasn't been convicted yet. 

The WhatsApp message with Hunter Biden shaking down a communist Chinese company, saying "I'm sitting here next to my father" is evidence that Joe Biden was involved.   

Tony Bobulinski has been saying (since before the 2020 election) that Joe Biden is "the big guy" referenced in Hunter Biden's emails, talking about Joe Biden getting his share of the influence peddling payments.  He also personally met with Joe Biden.   

The FBI has a statement from a credible confidential human source that Joe Biden was involved in bribery.

Devon Archer is about to testify before Congress about Joe Biden's involvement.

The millions of dollars flowing from 40 banks to 20 Biden family member LLCs. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2023, 10:50:59 AM »
He hasn't been convicted yet. 

The WhatsApp message with Hunter Biden shaking down a communist Chinese company, saying "I'm sitting here next to my father" is evidence that Joe Biden was involved.   

Tony Bobulinski has been saying (since before the 2020 election) that Joe Biden is "the big guy" referenced in Hunter Biden's emails, talking about Joe Biden getting his share of the influence peddling payments.  He also personally met with Joe Biden.   

The FBI has a statement from a credible confidential human source that Joe Biden was involved in bribery.

Devon Archer is about to testify before Congress about Joe Biden's involvement.

The millions of dollars flowing from 40 banks to 20 Biden family member LLCs.

Good, I hope this provides enough evidence so that it can't be ignored by the left-leaning media.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2023, 11:06:23 AM »
Good, I hope this provides enough evidence so that it can't be ignored by the left-leaning media.

It's already being ignored.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2023, 12:15:12 PM »
FBI Told Delaware U.S. Attorney It Had Already Partially Corroborated Biden Bribery Claims, Source Says
BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
JULY 24, 2023
https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/24/fbi-told-delaware-u-s-attorney-it-had-already-partially-corroborated-biden-bribery-claims-source-says/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2023, 12:51:38 PM »
Photos show Hunter Biden in dad's Corvette at Delaware home on same day as 'shakedown' message
Biden shouted 'No!' when asked whether he was with son during alleged 2017 discussion
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
Published July 24, 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/photos-show-hunter-biden-dads-corvette-delaware-home-same-day-shakedown-message

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2023, 07:53:58 AM »
It's already being ignored.

For now.  At some point, they won't be able to.  And by the sounds of an impeachment inquiry being prepared it's getting closer to being unavoidable and unignorable.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2023, 09:21:11 AM »
For now.  At some point, they won't be able to.  And by the sounds of an impeachment inquiry being prepared it's getting closer to being unavoidable and unignorable.

They memory holed the Russian Manchurian Candidate hoax, including the Durham Report. 

When was the last time you saw coverage of the special counsel investigating Biden's misappropriation of classified documents?

You could be right, but I will believe it when I see it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2023, 01:24:19 PM »
Photos show Hunter Biden in dad's Corvette at Delaware home on same day as 'shakedown' message
Biden shouted 'No!' when asked whether he was with son during alleged 2017 discussion
Published July 24, 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/photos-show-hunter-biden-dads-corvette-delaware-home-same-day-shakedown-message
Blocked faces...must be juveniles. Sick Fuck!
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2023, 02:52:34 PM »
Published July 24, 2023

Yet Joe Biden knows nothing about the smartest guy he knows and has absolutely no involvement in his business dealings. Aside from a 10% cut maybe.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2023, 05:03:15 PM »
They memory holed the Russian Manchurian Candidate hoax, including the Durham Report. 

When was the last time you saw coverage of the special counsel investigating Biden's misappropriation of classified documents?

You could be right, but I will believe it when I see it.

It’s on cnn.com now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2023, 08:41:00 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2023, 08:48:37 PM »
It’s on cnn.com now.

I just looked and this is what I saw.  The first article doesn't do anything to educate people on what the mounting evidence shows.  The second is a video claiming there is no evidence.

Compare this to the Trump Russian Manchurian Candidate crap.  Night and day.

Inside McCarthy’s sudden warming to a Biden impeachment inquiry
By Melanie Zanona, Manu Raju and Annie Grayer, CNN
Updated July 25, 2023
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/politics/kevin-mccarthy-impeachment-embrace/index.html

'Where's the evidence?': Democrat reacts to McCarthy's impeachment threat against Biden
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/07/25/mccarthy-biden-gop-impeachment-threat-madeleine-dean-nc-vpx.cnn

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2023, 10:38:29 AM »
Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Says ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden ‘Crime Family’ Has Targeted Him
Former husband of First Lady Jill Biden, Bill Stevenson, said Wednesday while on Newsmax that he has been a target of the "very dangerous...Biden crime family."
BRIANNA LYMAN
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
July 27, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/27/jill-biden-ex-husband-bill-stevenson-crime-family-trump/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2023, 05:27:06 PM »
Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Says ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden ‘Crime Family’ Has Targeted Him
Former husband of First Lady Jill Biden, Bill Stevenson, said Wednesday while on Newsmax that he has been a target of the "very dangerous...Biden crime family."
BRIANNA LYMAN
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
July 27, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/27/jill-biden-ex-husband-bill-stevenson-crime-family-trump/
Then he should pursue it and file charges.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!