Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23271 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #450 on: September 06, 2023, 05:07:20 PM »
This coming from the naive person who refuses to read anything that doesn't support his confirmation bias.  No wonder you are so uninformed and misinformed.  Stay in your safe place.  It's ok.

There you go again, accusing me of refusing to read stuff especially some of the nonsense links you post. You doing this has become a joke to me because you have no idea what I do or do not read. This is a worn out tactic of yours which never worked on me.

I know it is okay - for me to think on my own without being told what to by folks like you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #451 on: September 06, 2023, 05:15:56 PM »
Depending on how you choose to read my post, I guess you could say it was an admission. It wasn't. I almost never admit anything unless it the only choice except for lying. Lying is the bigger crime in my book.
Lying or ignorance, what's your excuse?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #452 on: September 06, 2023, 06:36:15 PM »
There you go again, accusing me of refusing to read stuff especially some of the nonsense links you post. You doing this has become a joke to me because you have no idea what I do or do not read. This is a worn out tactic of yours which never worked on me.

I know it is okay - for me to think on my own without being told what to by folks like you.

You have no idea if the links I post are nonsense, because you don't read them.  You check to see if the source or author are conservative, then avoid them if they are.  Classic confirmation bias.   

I don't care if you choose to live in a bubble.  You obviously do, but you have every right to do so. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: September 07, 2023, 09:35:44 PM »
Maher: There’s ‘Real Corruption’ in Hunter Biden Scandal and ‘A Lot of the Left-Wing Media Will Not Cover’ It
IAN HANCHETT
6 Sep 2023

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Beat,” HBO host and comedian Bill Maher stated that while there is no Trump-Biden equivalency, the Hunter Biden scandal “stinks to the high heavens. That’s real corruption there, that a lot of the left-wing media will not cover.” And stated that there would be a much different reaction if Donald Trump Jr. had done what Hunter Biden has.

Maher said, “I don’t understand how they can equate this equivalency between Trump and Biden. … Do I love everything about Biden? No. But I just don’t understand how they can look at what Trump did — now, does the Hunter Biden scandal stink? It really does. It stinks to the high heavens. That’s real corruption there, that a lot of the left-wing media will not cover. But it’s nothing like what Trump did. There’s just no equivalency to be — you can say, whataboutism for anything, but…you just can’t tell unlike things apart, if you see that the same way. But they also shouldn’t cover up what — I mean, if Don Jr. had done the things that Hunter Biden did, it would be every day. If they found cocaine in the White House, whose could it be? Who does cocaine around here? We can’t figure it out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/06/maher-theres-real-corruption-in-hunter-biden-scandal-and-a-lot-of-the-left-wing-media-will-not-cover-it/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: September 08, 2023, 06:44:59 PM »
President Joe Biden is the “ringleader” of an “organized crime” family, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) argued Thursday.

“This is organized crime,” Comer said of the Biden business on The Great America Show with Lou Dobbs.

“I could make the argument that there’s already enough evidence to point to Joe being the ringleader of this, not just knowing, not just lying about it, but being the ringleader,” Comer said.

Comer, who is a former bank board member of ten years, revealed in July the Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money. “When you set up a bunch of shell companies for the sole purpose to launder money, that is called racketeering,” Comer said at the time.

“You don’t create 20 shell companies,” Comer told Dobbs. “You don’t have this array of transfers between shells that the banks quite quickly identified as money laundering. You don’t have an associate, someone that you were in business with to be part of the first wire transfer if you weren’t organized.”

The Biden business wire transfers caused six banks to flag over 170 “large” amounts of money in Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to the U.S. Treasury for review, the House Oversight Committee revealed. SARs “often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud,” according to a 2020 Senate report.

“The evidence points to this being organized,” Comer continued. “You could easily say Hunter Biden was involved in a RICO [racketeering] deal, but this is an investigation of Joe Biden. And it’s getting closer and closer to Joe every day.”

The law defines 35 offenses that constitute racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, and bribery, according to legal experts. In 1987, former United States Attorney Rudolph Giuliani indicted the heads of New York City’s “Five Families” under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO). Eight of them were convicted under RICO.

“And the way they used pseudonyms did disguise that Joe Biden was in on the communications,” Comer said about Joe Biden’s three email aliases.

Joe Biden’s email alias “Robert Peters” received an email, with Hunter Biden cc’d, about a scheduled call with then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Joe Biden pressured Poroshenko to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor investigating the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings. The energy company paid Hunter Biden $83,000 a month to sit on the board.

Burisma tried to wire money to the Bidens through various bank accounts, one of which was a Maltese account set up by a Burisma executive for Hunter Biden, emails uncovered by the nonprofit Marco Polo show.

“The coordination between the Biden shady business schemes and the government, everything was organized,” Comer said. “This is very organized criminal activity. That is what RICO is all about.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/08/james-comer-argues-joe-biden-ringleader-organized-crime-family/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: September 08, 2023, 06:50:51 PM »
Maher: There’s ‘Real Corruption’ in Hunter Biden Scandal and ‘A Lot of the Left-Wing Media Will Not Cover’ It
IAN HANCHETT
6 Sep 2023

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Beat,” HBO host and comedian Bill Maher stated that while there is no Trump-Biden equivalency, the Hunter Biden scandal “stinks to the high heavens. That’s real corruption there, that a lot of the left-wing media will not cover.” And stated that there would be a much different reaction if Donald Trump Jr. had done what Hunter Biden has.

Maher said, “I don’t understand how they can equate this equivalency between Trump and Biden. … Do I love everything about Biden? No. But I just don’t understand how they can look at what Trump did — now, does the Hunter Biden scandal stink? It really does. It stinks to the high heavens. That’s real corruption there, that a lot of the left-wing media will not cover. But it’s nothing like what Trump did. There’s just no equivalency to be — you can say, whataboutism for anything, but…you just can’t tell unlike things apart, if you see that the same way. But they also shouldn’t cover up what — I mean, if Don Jr. had done the things that Hunter Biden did, it would be every day. If they found cocaine in the White House, whose could it be? Who does cocaine around here? We can’t figure it out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/06/maher-theres-real-corruption-in-hunter-biden-scandal-and-a-lot-of-the-left-wing-media-will-not-cover-it/

Bill is the master of the obvious these days.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: September 08, 2023, 07:23:16 PM »

I thought he was a moron, but I give him credit for not buying into the left's insanity. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: September 08, 2023, 07:24:03 PM »
Byron Donalds Explains Why New Bombshell Email Is Damning For Biden
BRIANNA LYMAN
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
September 07, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/07/byron-donalds-bombshell-joe-biden-email-hunter-ukraine-fox/?pnespid=sqY9AzxEKaoRwafHtz_uEcnRtB63U5plIeqwzOx6pAVmChwdTJlXi3ayrJaOoA7GNPclj5PCuQ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: September 13, 2023, 02:43:47 PM »
If he loved his son he would not have put that crackhead in charge of the family's corrupt enterprise.

WH Spokesman: Biden on Hunter's Calls Out of 'Love'
By Michael Katz    |  13 September 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ian-sams-joe-biden-hunter-biden/2023/09/13/id/1134339/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2023, 03:31:25 PM »
Bunch of gangsters. 

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes
Published: Sep 13, 2023
https://oversight.house.gov/blog/evidence-of-joe-bidens-involvement-in-his-familys-influence-peddling-schemes/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2023, 05:54:40 PM »
Five Facts That Compel the Biden Impeachment Inquiry
September 14, 2023
https://jonathanturley.org/2023/09/14/five-facts-that-compel-the-biden-impeachment-inquiry/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2023, 06:09:20 PM »
Bunch of gangsters. 

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes
Published: Sep 13, 2023
https://oversight.house.gov/blog/evidence-of-joe-bidens-involvement-in-his-familys-influence-peddling-schemes/

Lurker, Prime and Agnostic said there was no evidence

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: September 15, 2023, 06:15:41 PM »

Just plugging their ears and following orders from the White House. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: September 15, 2023, 06:26:18 PM »

But according to this board, it is NOT "obvious". It was obvious to most normal people like you and me, but not to many others.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #464 on: September 16, 2023, 01:58:54 AM »
If he loved his son he would not have put that crackhead in charge of the family's corrupt enterprise.

WH Spokesman: Biden on Hunter's Calls Out of 'Love'
By Michael Katz    |  13 September 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ian-sams-joe-biden-hunter-biden/2023/09/13/id/1134339/

Biden used his crackhead son as the patsy.   Not the other way around.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #465 on: September 16, 2023, 09:18:32 AM »
“Don’t Be Fooled: Jack Smith Was NOT Hired to Win His Case Against Trump – Jack Smith Was Hired as Hitman to Take Trump Out”

Don’t be fooled. Special Counsel Jack Smith was not hired to argue a brilliant case against President Donald Trump in a court of law. Jack Smith was not hired to bring legitimate charges against President Trump. Jack Smith was hired as a DOJ hitman to take out Trump. Period.

Jack Smith has always been a hitman. He was hired as a hitman before. He was hired as a hitman to destroy Trump.

Jack Smith is not a genius in legal theory. That’s not his job.

When Attorney General Merrick Garland, top DOJ officials, and Joe Biden’s handlers met to plan their next assault on the former president they all agreed on one thing. They needed to destroy President Trump completely and ensure that he never makes it to Election Day.

Garland and the DOJ had two options for the role as assassin:
Andrew Weissmann, a famously dishonest hatchet man who ran the Mueller witch hunt for three years knowing that the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was all a hoax started by Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016. Weissman and Mueller managed to jail several Trump associates and torture them in isolation. They were able to leak damning information to the lapdog press that were later found to be completely inaccurate. But they never were able to take out Trump.  These DOJ criminals never faced justice for their numerous lies and criminal conduct during the investigation.

New Deals Now Live At The Gateway Pundit Discounts Page At MyPillow – Up to 80% Off!

Jack Smith was the second obvious candidate for special counsel. Smith’s claim to fame was destroying the life and career of popular Republican Governor Bob McDonnell. Bob McDonnell was a threat to the Democrat Party. McDonnell was the very popular Republican governor of Virginia from 2010 to 2014. On January 21, 2014, McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, were indicted on federal corruption charges by Jack Smith for receiving improper gifts and loans from a Virginia businessman. They were convicted on most counts by a federal jury on September 4, 2014. McDonnell was the first Virginia governor to be convicted of a felony. However, on June 27, 2016, the Supreme Court of the United States unanimously overturned McDonnell’s conviction in an 8-0 decision. It didn’t matter. Bob was toast.  He would never run for office again.

Jack Smith was not put on the McDonnell case to win it. Jack Smith was put on the McDonnell case to destroy Bob McDonnell and guarantee he will never be president. Jack Smith did his job.

So when it came down to making a decision on who to hire as Special Counsel in the garbage Trump classified documents case, the choice was obvious. Garland and Joe Biden’s handlers wanted a killer – not to win the case against Trump – but to ensure President Trump will never serve as US President again.

That’s why Jack Smith was hired. Period.

Democrats could not care less if Jack Smith wins his case. They hired Jack Smith as Special Counsel for one reason only – to take out Trump.

Jack Smith filed 40 garbage indictments against President Trump so far. He may add more. Smith indicted Trump for holding classified documents as a former president. The DOJ did not indict Joe Biden and Mike Pence who took classified documents while serving as Vice President. This was an actual crime. President Trump holding classified documents is not a crime. Jack Smith doesn’t care. Jack Smith also charged President Trump with obstruction even though Trump was working with the FBI at the time his home was raided. It doesn’t matter. He’s Donald Trump. Jack Smith has a job to do.

On Friday, Jack Smith asked uber-liberal Judge Chutkan to silence Donald Trump. Smith does not want Trump to campaign. Smith does not want Trump to talk. Smith is a hitman and assassin. Smith even wants Trump’s lawyers gagged!

At the same time, Jack Smith regularly leaks nasty items against President Trump to the press.  Jack Smith is serious about his career as a hitman.

Jack Smith does not care if he wins his case against Trump or not. That is not what he was hired to do. Jack Smith is a hitman. His mission is to remove President Trump from the playing field. Don’t be fooled.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/jack-smith-was-hired-as-dependable-doj-hitman/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jack-smith-was-hired-as-dependable-doj-hitman

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #466 on: September 16, 2023, 11:48:11 AM »
“Don’t Be Fooled: Jack Smith Was NOT Hired to Win His Case Against Trump – Jack Smith Was Hired as Hitman to Take Trump Out”

Don’t be fooled. Special Counsel Jack Smith was not hired to argue a brilliant case against President Donald Trump in a court of law. Jack Smith was not hired to bring legitimate charges against President Trump. Jack Smith was hired as a DOJ hitman to take out Trump. Period.

Jack Smith has always been a hitman. He was hired as a hitman before. He was hired as a hitman to destroy Trump.

Jack Smith is not a genius in legal theory. That’s not his job.

When Attorney General Merrick Garland, top DOJ officials, and Joe Biden’s handlers met to plan their next assault on the former president they all agreed on one thing. They needed to destroy President Trump completely and ensure that he never makes it to Election Day.

Garland and the DOJ had two options for the role as assassin:
Andrew Weissmann, a famously dishonest hatchet man who ran the Mueller witch hunt for three years knowing that the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was all a hoax started by Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016. Weissman and Mueller managed to jail several Trump associates and torture them in isolation. They were able to leak damning information to the lapdog press that were later found to be completely inaccurate. But they never were able to take out Trump.  These DOJ criminals never faced justice for their numerous lies and criminal conduct during the investigation.

New Deals Now Live At The Gateway Pundit Discounts Page At MyPillow – Up to 80% Off!

Jack Smith was the second obvious candidate for special counsel. Smith’s claim to fame was destroying the life and career of popular Republican Governor Bob McDonnell. Bob McDonnell was a threat to the Democrat Party. McDonnell was the very popular Republican governor of Virginia from 2010 to 2014. On January 21, 2014, McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, were indicted on federal corruption charges by Jack Smith for receiving improper gifts and loans from a Virginia businessman. They were convicted on most counts by a federal jury on September 4, 2014. McDonnell was the first Virginia governor to be convicted of a felony. However, on June 27, 2016, the Supreme Court of the United States unanimously overturned McDonnell’s conviction in an 8-0 decision. It didn’t matter. Bob was toast.  He would never run for office again.

Jack Smith was not put on the McDonnell case to win it. Jack Smith was put on the McDonnell case to destroy Bob McDonnell and guarantee he will never be president. Jack Smith did his job.

So when it came down to making a decision on who to hire as Special Counsel in the garbage Trump classified documents case, the choice was obvious. Garland and Joe Biden’s handlers wanted a killer – not to win the case against Trump – but to ensure President Trump will never serve as US President again.

That’s why Jack Smith was hired. Period.

Democrats could not care less if Jack Smith wins his case. They hired Jack Smith as Special Counsel for one reason only – to take out Trump.

Jack Smith filed 40 garbage indictments against President Trump so far. He may add more. Smith indicted Trump for holding classified documents as a former president. The DOJ did not indict Joe Biden and Mike Pence who took classified documents while serving as Vice President. This was an actual crime. President Trump holding classified documents is not a crime. Jack Smith doesn’t care. Jack Smith also charged President Trump with obstruction even though Trump was working with the FBI at the time his home was raided. It doesn’t matter. He’s Donald Trump. Jack Smith has a job to do.

On Friday, Jack Smith asked uber-liberal Judge Chutkan to silence Donald Trump. Smith does not want Trump to campaign. Smith does not want Trump to talk. Smith is a hitman and assassin. Smith even wants Trump’s lawyers gagged!

At the same time, Jack Smith regularly leaks nasty items against President Trump to the press.  Jack Smith is serious about his career as a hitman.

Jack Smith does not care if he wins his case against Trump or not. That is not what he was hired to do. Jack Smith is a hitman. His mission is to remove President Trump from the playing field. Don’t be fooled.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/jack-smith-was-hired-as-dependable-doj-hitman/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jack-smith-was-hired-as-dependable-doj-hitman

Hahahhaa

“ok”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #467 on: September 16, 2023, 12:12:46 PM »
Hahahhaa

“ok”

Jack Smith should go into hiding. You’re already in hiding, coward

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: September 16, 2023, 01:17:42 PM »

Does the saying, don't put the cart before the horse ring a bell, Coach?

Devin Archer's comments are proof of nothing. They are simply one man's words. Find something that is proof and post that. Remember hopes, opinions and lies are never proof.

What is more, if there was actual proof, there would be no need to set up more investigative committees. If President Biden is guilty, and there is evidence to prove it, why bother with an impeachment inquiry committee?

Consider this:
To impeach Biden, the House would have to approve at least one impeachment charge against him, which requires a majority vote. An impeachment inquiry can also be closed without charges being brought.
McCarthy has said an impeachment inquiry is necessary to ensure Congress can use the full weight of its oversight authority to pursue its investigation of the Biden family.
“Everyone should understand, impeachment is not the goal,” Rep. Darrell Issa, a senior Republican on House Judiciary Committee, one of the panel’s tasked with investigating Biden, told reporters recently. “Impeachment is a way of saying this is not a legislative oversight, but in fact an oversight of possible wrongdoing.”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #469 on: September 16, 2023, 02:11:18 PM »
Pedo Joe

His followers mantra

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil

HTH

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: September 16, 2023, 08:28:24 PM »
Does the saying, don't put the cart before the horse ring a bell, Coach?

Like when you liberals convict Trump in the court of the media and public opinion?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 18, 2023, 10:58:11 AM »
Hunter Biden's texts, emails contradict lawyer's claim that he 'did not share' money from businesses with dad
Biden revealed in a 2019 text that his dad made him fork over half his salary
By Cameron Cawthorne Fox News
Published September 18, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-texts-emails-contradict-lawyers-claim-did-not-share-money-businesses-dad

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: September 18, 2023, 11:02:26 AM »
Here’s All The Evidence Connecting Joe Biden To Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
September 17, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/17/evidence-joe-biden-hunter-business-dealings/?pnespid=5_Y5DCsWNvJCyvLCvGi7FcyPo0moV8B1PPe.2Pl48EBmlPq_lUw1wc04zCDXZkD.vspGP5xnXA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #473 on: September 18, 2023, 11:52:32 AM »
Hunter Biden's texts, emails contradict lawyer's claim that he 'did not share' money from businesses with dad
Biden revealed in a 2019 text that his dad made him fork over half his salary
By Cameron Cawthorne Fox News
Published September 18, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-texts-emails-contradict-lawyers-claim-did-not-share-money-businesses-dad

Biden has millions in real estate.    No one on a public salary can afford that.  Hunter said he had to fork over 50 to the big guy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: September 18, 2023, 04:30:04 PM »
Here’s All The Evidence Connecting Joe Biden To Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
September 17, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/17/evidence-joe-biden-hunter-business-dealings/?pnespid=5_Y5DCsWNvJCyvLCvGi7FcyPo0moV8B1PPe.2Pl48EBmlPq_lUw1wc04zCDXZkD.vspGP5xnXA
Replace "Biden" with Trump and getlibs would be melting down about how guilty he is.  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!