Author Topic: Kimbo's guy gets his ass whooped  (Read 3760 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Kimbo's guy gets his ass whooped
« on: March 14, 2007, 01:56:52 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Kimbo's guy gets his ass whooped
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 02:32:55 PM »
I'd like to see Chuck box Kimbo... ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 02:37:19 PM »
I'd like to see Chuck box Kimbo... ;D

chuck is too fast and conditioned for kimbo....watched him last night...he kicked someones ass

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 12:28:22 AM »
Jorge Masvidal is no joke, he has a win over Joe Lauzon.  Beating a street thug was nothing to him. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »
Anyone see the fight where Kimbo gets destroyed by Sean Gannon ??

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 06:40:26 AM »
Anyone see the fight where Kimbo gets destroyed by Sean Gannon ??

YEah sean put it on him....Kimbo didnt wanna get up....

and i didnt ever hear of Jorge Masvidal..But he looked hella cool whooping dudes ass

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 10:45:52 AM »
Jorge Masvidal is no joke, he has a win over Joe Lauzon.  Beating a street thug was nothing to him. 
Yep..It's safe to say ...Ray got handled !!!  Jorge is a very good fighter ...

dootle

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 01:09:01 PM »
get the kimbo vids from here(better quality than youtube)..
http://www.sublimedirectory.com/fights/fights.htm

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 04:46:51 AM »
for me the major problem on kimbo fights are not even kimbo itself but his oponnents...man, only fat slobs OR guys who hits the gym and think that can get into a fight but get tired after like 5 punches...
The first time he got a guy who knows how to fight he lost and prooved he has very little resistance ...
 he know basic boxing skills and is a big guy (obviously strong). Good to win a fight with a john doe but if he get a thai guy for instance he is fucked
 and lets not forget he only fight standing up...
!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »
kimbo fights BOXING ONLY and didn't this guy that beat him take him down???  If he did he broke the rules of a legit standup, toe to toe, bare knuckels fight like the old days.  If the guy your talking about is the fat white cop, he broke the rules and would have been knowcked out if he didn't.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 11:25:04 AM »
kimbo fights BOXING ONLY and didn't this guy that beat him take him down???  If he did he broke the rules of a legit standup, toe to toe, bare knuckels fight like the old days.  If the guy your talking about is the fat white cop, he broke the rules and would have been knowcked out if he didn't.

Actually, fuckwit, Kimbo went for a leg 5 seconds into the fight, after he laid out the rules of no grappling. Gannon put him in a standing guillotine and would've put Kimbo to sleep if his fat crew didn't jump in.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 11:36:09 AM »

exactly what was said, KIMBO was the one who tried to get the fight to the ground...and his idiot guys get on the fight to prevent kimbo to pass out on a choke wich for me was completely valid....
he tried many times to get the guy to the ground....he didnt wanted to stay up
!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »
I thought it was bullshit as well, I've seen Kimbo kick guys in other fights..what's with this revolving door style rule policy.. one day they apply, the next they don't !?! wtf.. when Kimbo was getting it, his whole entourage jumped in,they did again at the end as well.. it's sad seeing what lengths his crew will go to just to make sure he doesn't lose.

Oh and whoever said Kimbo would have knocked Gannon out.. ROFL, Kimbo hit Gannon square on with his best shots, Gannon didn't even take a step back, man's got a jaw made out of concrete.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 01:00:09 PM »
I thought it was bullshit as well, I've seen Kimbo kick guys in other fights..what's with this revolving door style rule policy.. one day they apply, the next they don't !?! wtf.. when Kimbo was getting it, his whole entourage jumped in,they did again at the end as well.. it's sad seeing what lengths his crew will go to just to make sure he doesn't lose.

Oh and whoever said Kimbo would have knocked Gannon out.. ROFL, Kimbo hit Gannon square on with his best shots, Gannon didn't even take a step back, man's got a jaw made out of concrete.

LOL its true...i think Mark Hunt could get Kimbo´s best shots while sleeping and he would not even awake , hahah
!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 01:04:47 PM »
exactly what was said, KIMBO was the one who tried to get the fight to the ground...and his idiot guys get on the fight to prevent kimbo to pass out on a choke wich for me was completely valid....
he tried many times to get the guy to the ground....he didnt wanted to stay up

How is a choke valid if the rules are legit bare knuckle fighting like the john l sullivan days?  Unless this fight was no holds barred.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 01:50:01 PM »
How is a choke valid if the rules are legit bare knuckle fighting like the john l sullivan days?  Unless this fight was no holds barred.

He went for a takedown first, are you stupid or have you just not watched the fight? Moron.  ::)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 09:33:27 PM »
I actually did not see the fight.  No need for the moron part though, tough guy...just relax.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 07:41:09 AM »
the skinny guy has good fighting skills!
S

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 09:41:24 AM »
i always enjoy watching the little guy win...

he took some big shots and kept on kicking ass.

8)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 10:39:20 AM »
i always enjoy watching the little guy win...

he took some big shots and kept on kicking ass.

8)

i agree!!!

the most skilled guy won over the strong and bigger one. For a street fight it was very well done!
!