Author Topic: shoulder inj.  (Read 2941 times)

T-Bag

• Getbig II
shoulder inj.
« on: April 26, 2006, 01:48:16 PM »
is this a good site to inject?  Is it painful?  What size pin would be good?  Just done glutes in the past and too afraid to try the thigh after what I've heard.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: shoulder inj.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 04:39:02 PM »
just google bro , i am sure u gonna find few good sites ....
w

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 05:25:26 PM »
You're going to have to try them all before you can establish what's best for you.  Don't be afraid, just do it

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 04:46:43 AM »
is this a good site to inject?  Is it painful?  What size pin would be good?  Just done glutes in the past and too afraid to try the thigh after what I've heard.

Use a short (1") 25g pin.  Lateral or anterior head. 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »

there are going to be good injections and bad injections no matter where you hit.... just man up when you have bad ones, and get happy when you have good ones.... thats all their is to it

also.. remeber that you should hit every place on your body that you can so you can determine what is comfortable for you and what is not... example.. : i love to hit my quad up high where it's dense around the side, but if i hit it down low I wont be able to walk

You must approach this with a logical, experimental frame of mind and reveal what works good for YOU.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »
The shoulder is a good spot to hit, I dont go any higher than 1.5 cc's because I dont like the knot that form.  Use a 25g 1in and you'll be fine.  Like i said prior dont put alot of oil in because it will have a puffed appearance and scar tissue will form fast.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 09:06:43 PM »
The shoulder is a good spot to hit, I dont go any higher than 1.5 cc's because I dont like the knot that form.  Use a 25g 1in and you'll be fine.  Like i said prior dont put alot of oil in because it will have a puffed appearance and scar tissue will form fast.

if you are going to use 25g needle make sure you have a good plunger pushing it because that is kind of an awkward spot and if you start moving the needle around trying to get a good enough grip to push that oil through 25g you will damn sure no some pain when you put minor tear from moving the needle around

If you are inexperienced and never hit delt, then use a 22g first so its easy to push the oil through until you get used to it then move to a 25g....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 09:12:58 PM »

Yes, I agree with a 25G 1" needle, however, I disagree with your scar tissue statement.

Provided you rotate site injections, scar tissue can be kept to a minimum.  I routinely do 3CC delt shots in mass amounts.  It's strictly a matter of protocol as to whether you get the heavy knots.

Rotate and you stay lump-free.

DIV          
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 09:27:55 AM »
I dont like shoulder. Glut works best for me and actually 25g needle is easiest to push the liquid in

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 10:35:12 AM »
I dont like shoulder. Glut works best for me and actually 25g needle is easiest to push the liquid in
why would 25 be easier thatn 22? I dont get it...I do use 25 for just about everything now though
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 08:49:07 PM »
why would 25 be easier thatn 22? I dont get it...I do use 25 for just about everything now though

It's not.  The smaller the needle the harder it is to push the liquid through.  I have no idea what he was referring to.

DIV

Jake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 07:08:55 AM »
I actually hit lateral head of my delts two days ago with a 27G slin needle.
I´m currently shoting 750mg of sust a week. I´m waiting for more needles so I found some
27G  0.5inch slin needles and I used that. Put half a ml in each sholder and it went in perfect. I´ve used these needles with
water based before but not for oil based but it workt. I was a little worried about the lenght of the needle being to short, but nothing came back out and no lumps occured so it worked out good. Anyone with experience off using these slin needles. What do you guys think about the lenght. I know 1 inch are recommended but if you shoot delts, bis and tri and dont have to much bodyfat it should be alright dont you think??

Peace
Jake

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 11:06:16 AM »
I´m currently shoting 750mg of sust a week. I´m waiting for more needles so I found some
27G  0.5inch slin needles and I used that. Put half a ml in each sholder and it went in perfect. I´ve used these needles with
water based before but not for oil based but it workt. I was a little worried about the lenght of the needle being to short, but nothing came back out and no lumps occured so it worked out good. Anyone with experience off using these slin needles. What do you guys think about the lenght. I know 1 inch are recommended but if you shoot delts, bis and tri and dont have to much bodyfat it should be alright dont you think??

Peace
Jake
Even though there is not much BF in those spots you still run the risk of having some leakage because you're not in deep enough. I don't know about you but I want every last drop going in there, other wise it's a waste of money.

WannaBHuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 09:01:18 PM »
Bro, Im getting ready to hit delts tomorrow...  no big deal, 25G 1"  there is some soreness afterwards, but nothing too bad.  To be honest, Ive found that I LOVE injecting into quads.  Mind you Im only going about 1-1.5CC, but quads are da shiiit.  Minimal pain, and easy injects with a 25G 1".  I know some bros hate em, but for me, they're smooth as silk so far.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
To be honest, Ive found that I LOVE injecting into quads. 
I've found that I love pining anywhere, I don't care where it is as long as the shit gets in there. If it hurts it hurts, if it's sore it's sore. I think "bigjohn_bluesfan" would agree with me here...no one else seems to have a hard on for this shit like he does.

WannaBHuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 09:56:45 PM »
I've found that I love pining anywhere, I don't care where it is as long as the shit gets in there. If it hurts it hurts, if it's sore it's sore. I think "bigjohn_bluesfan" would agree with me here...no one else seems to have a hard on for this shit like he does.

I agree bro.  Just something about pullin back that oil and pushing it makes me get a raging hard-on!  Light-weight baby!!!   

PS  No matter where you hit, just make sure you asperate and do so safely and always under sanitary conditions

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »

Jake,

I haven't tried a 27G needle because it simple isn't efficient for pushing 3mL of any oil based product.  Too many possible things can go wrong, the least of which is you getting leakage from not going in deep enough.

Using an insulin needle to push 1/2mL at a time is not the answer.

The most I'd go is 25G.

DIV

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 05:02:02 PM »
Someone told me recently that they had injected into their rear deltoid.  When I asked how they could see around their shoulder to check the needle and push the plunger down, they told me that they had a buddy do it. 

Apart from the theory of injections making the injection site larger- is the rear deltoid large enough to shoot?  1 ml only. 

Is it just that it is awkward for one person to use the rear deltoid as a site or is something else coming into play here?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 06:22:09 PM »
Someone told me recently that they had injected into their rear deltoid.  When I asked how they could see around their shoulder to check the needle and push the plunger down, they told me that they had a buddy do it. 

Apart from the theory of injections making the injection site larger- is the rear deltoid large enough to shoot?  1 ml only. 

Is it just that it is awkward for one person to use the rear deltoid as a site or is something else coming into play here?

That's a bullshit theory, sfu.....

Site injections only cause localized swelling, not permanent growth.

Doesn't matter where you shoot.

DIV

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 03:26:06 AM »
That's a bullshit theory, sfu.....
Site injections only cause localized swelling, not permanent growth.
Doesn't matter where you shoot.
DIV

Yeah, I was thinking that the guy was confusing the swelling-often from subQ leakage -with muscle growth. 

But injecting rear deltoids is something else: you'd HAVE to have someone else inject, push the plunger down  or at least aspirate.  Unless a person is really flexible. 

I was thinking of adding another site to my routine and I heard/read about this rear deltoid thing.  I'll just stick to my 8 and carry on.

Thanks for your response DIV.

SFU

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 10:53:26 AM »
Yeah, I was thinking that the guy was confusing the swelling-often from subQ leakage -with muscle growth. 

But injecting rear deltoids is something else: you'd HAVE to have someone else inject, push the plunger down  or at least aspirate.  Unless a person is really flexible. 

I was thinking of adding another site to my routine and I heard/read about this rear deltoid thing.  I'll just stick to my 8 and carry on.

Right.

I can't see very many people being able to do rear delts.

Right now I'm only doing: pecs, delts, quads......

Most of my shots are 3mL......

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 02:41:11 PM »
I love the delts thats all ill hit
I use 1 inch 22 guage in and out and its done
no knots no swelling no nothing, just big results.