Author Topic: this guy claims to be natural....  (Read 9580 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: this guy claims to be natural....
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »
lots of delusional fucking idiots around here

x2

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2009, 09:01:28 AM »
Trey Brewer discussing his 560lb raw bench as a senior (500comp).. Now, we've all seen pictures of trey as a teen.. No one in their right mind, is going to say he was "all juiced up"..

min 7:40
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/957-trey-brewers-journey-to-the-2009-npc-nationals-part-1-of-3.html

Just posting this.. Trey is one of many naturally gifted strong out there.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 09:04:38 AM »
Lots of guys with shitty genetics around here who cant comprehend  "Why cant I bench 225? That guys stronger than me, he MUST be on juice." Blame your parents, dont hate

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 09:05:44 AM »
Lots of guys with shitty genetics around here who cant comprehend  "Why cant I bench 225? That guys stronger than me, he MUST be on juice." Blame your parents, dont hate

Thank you! That is more or less what ive been trying to say this whole time

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:58 AM »
Well there's always an exception the rule .. although I still don't believe that these guys are natural. Nothing against you or your credibility it's just that I know so many guys on the juice who lie to their best friends and even to their wife... tested competition means not much .. a positive test can easily be avoided.

I've worked out in so many gyms all over the world during the past decade but the only time I saw someone do 315x20 was at a benchpress meet where they had this little competition. The guy did 315x20 and 225x50 ~ .. 1 rep max ~ 570lbs RAW .. very very strong dude. Not even remotely close to natural.
Its cool man, people have become so jaded but its only because of the chumps who lie about being on. If you wanna gear up, cool just dont blow your horn that your natty. Whos anyone to judge you for what you put in your own body. I keep askin this question and havent got an answer. What is the status of someone whos a diabetic, are they natural? Obviouslly its different than a nondiabetic takin insulin but can they manipulate it to increase gains?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 09:16:48 AM »
What qualifies GH15 to ever comment on what can be done naturally? Hes obviouslly been juicin the minute he touched a weight. Oh wait, when Dennis James (GH15) first started lifting his genetics were so good that he put on 70lbs the first year. Guy just wants to hate because he has destroyed his body so bad, his time is just about up and hes gonna start seeing the consequences of what hes done. Whens the baby due by the way?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »
What qualifies GH15 to ever comment on what can be done naturally? Hes obviouslly been juicin the minute he touched a weight. Oh wait, when Dennis James (GH15) first started lifting his genetics were so good that he put on 70lbs the first year. Guy just wants to hate because he has destroyed his body so bad, his time is just about up and hes gonna start seeing the consequences of what hes done. Whens the baby due by the way?

That's the point! He is one of the few juicers who admits how much the juice helps.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2009, 09:54:10 AM »
Trey Brewer discussing his 560lb raw bench as a senior (500comp).. Now, we've all seen pictures of trey as a teen.. No one in their right mind, is going to say he was "all juiced up"..

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/957-trey-brewers-journey-to-the-2009-npc-nationals-part-1-of-3.html

Not all juiced up, but using juice still.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2009, 10:19:02 AM »
ALL of you that are acting like 500lbs is some type of common occurence for a teen, are exactly what is wrong with lifting.  You are the same toolbags that stand around at the gym talking about "yeah, I gotta a cousin who knows a guy, blah, blah, blah."  Without a video to prove any of your claims, you are flat out lying.  Now go buy some Celltech or whoever else's lies you believe.....fuckin' twits.

And then of course you have to act like anybody who doesn't believe it is a)weak or b) on juice....

Mini-melt over....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 10:20:07 AM »

Trey naturally gifted strong?  Saying Trey and natural in the that context, in the same sentence.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

P.S.  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
ALL of you that are acting like 500lbs is some type of common occurence for a teen, are exactly what is wrong with lifting.  You are the same toolbags that stand around at the gym talking about "yeah, I gotta a cousin who knows a guy, blah, blah, blah."  Without a video to prove any of your claims, you are flat out lying.  Now go buy some Celltech or whoever else's lies you believe.....fuckin' twits.

And then of course you have to act like anybody who doesn't believe it is a)weak or b) on juice....

Mini-melt over....
hahahahaha! SS laying the hammer down on these tiny tits........ SQUAD style!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »
hahahahaha! SS laying the hammer down on these tiny tits........ SQUAD style!

We have allowed these tiny-titted cockroaches to thrive long enough.  It's time we shine the light on them !!!!!!!   ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 05:58:45 PM »

Mini-melt over....
Just to clarify, I only commented on benchin 3 plates for a set. I have never even seen anyone bench 500 .....except for my 2nd cousin removed on my mother side told me he did it ten years ago.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 06:01:30 PM »
Just to clarify, I only commented on benchin 3 plates for a set. I have never even seen anyone bench 500 .....except for my 2nd cousin removed on my mother side told me he did it ten years ago.
Of course, we all have uncle or cousins repping 500lbs in H.S or the joint.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 09:15:13 PM »
Of course, we all have uncle or cousins repping 500lbs in H.S or the joint.
I hope your talking standing military press, cause that's an embarrassing bench # for a high schooler.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2009, 01:22:43 AM »

what do you think?

That's Getbigs very own Musclecentre.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2009, 04:29:16 AM »
Wow agreed lots of morons in this thread.  A lot of teenagers benching 500 natty? GTFO!  Even 500 juiced is a far stretch for a juicing teen.

And as said before, 315 is an impressive bench for a natty I believe regardless of age in my opinion.  Maybe not for some of the Getbig mass monsters, but in my neck of the woods I rarely see someone putting up 3 plates for reps often.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:37 AM »

I wasn't directing the comment at anyone except those that claimed they know "a lot" of teens who bench 500, like it was no big deal.  And of course we accept the family member who did way more than everybody years ago.....that is a given..... ;D