Author Topic: Tried everything (by normal - and Getbig standards)  (Read 7559 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Tried everything (by normal - and Getbig standards)
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2017, 09:41:50 AM »
Go to the mall.  Have an Orange Julius.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2017, 10:07:16 AM »
Since everything; here's what I have done.

1) picked up a new hobby for the past two months
2) went on a month long bender
3) met new people
4) improved physique
5) purchased a new car
6) purchased new clothes
7) volunteered time to the elderly
8) travelled
9) contemplated the meaning of life and what it's actually worth
10) posted on Getbig

Now. I am at the end of my rope - can't figure out what else there really is to do; as this nagging recurring pain creeps in.

Just an update.

PS. No this isn't Facebook
PSS. I'm guessing there will be remarks regarding typical Getbig banter

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the ageless alpha-males who need no sustenance other than pumping iron and listening to heavy metal, I respectfully answer this:

Children.

I have lived a full (GetBig related) life.  Owned a gym.  Worked some doors.  Both of which lead to a LOT of female 'friendship'!!!  Sold and took a load of things.  Partied like the world would never end.... but after all that I still felt empty, like you do.....  until I started my own ludicrous empire...

You are feeling the genetic longing for prolonging your own miserable and seemingly pointless existence on this planet.  Unless you are planning to enter the history books through either a hideous terrorist act or perhaps taking control of a small country via some sort of military coup, subconsciously you are beginning to worry that unless you procreate in the next 10/20/30 years, when you pass there will be no echo of 'Jamaal'......

T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2017, 11:47:49 AM »
Since everything; here's what I have done.

1) picked up a new hobby for the past two months
2) went on a month long bender
3) met new people
4) improved physique
5) purchased a new car
6) purchased new clothes
7) volunteered time to the elderly
8) travelled
9) contemplated the meaning of life and what it's actually worth
10) posted on Getbig

Now. I am at the end of my rope - can't figure out what else there really is to do; as this nagging recurring pain creeps in.

Just an update.

PS. No this isn't Facebook
PSS. I'm guessing there will be remarks regarding typical Getbig banter

I would suggest sucking a cock then posting about it on GetBig for views, but that has already been done
"

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2017, 02:07:28 PM »
At the risk of incurring the wrath of the ageless alpha-males who need no sustenance other than pumping iron and listening to heavy metal, I respectfully answer this:

Children.

I have lived a full (GetBig related) life.  Owned a gym.  Worked some doors.  Both of which lead to a LOT of female 'friendship'!!!  Sold and took a load of things.  Partied like the world would never end.... but after all that I still felt empty, like you do.....  until I started my own ludicrous empire...

You are feeling the genetic longing for prolonging your own miserable and seemingly pointless existence on this planet.  Unless you are planning to enter the history books through either a hideous terrorist act or perhaps taking control of a small country via some sort of military coup, subconsciously you are beginning to worry that unless you procreate in the next 10/20/30 years, when you pass there will be no echo of 'Jamaal'......

O

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2017, 04:17:39 PM »
11) Created a getbig gimmick account.  :D

Hahaha underrated comment

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2017, 05:46:05 PM »
Cut your dick off with a rusty hacksaw. That will make you forget all about your other problems.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2017, 05:49:53 PM »
I would suggest sucking a cock then posting about it on GetBig for views, but that has already been done

I can't figure out how a guy who died in a car accident, rose from the dead like a PHOENIX, only to suck a dick for attention from anonymous dudes on the internet?

It's like getbig's version of Easter...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2017, 02:38:57 AM »
Buy a truck with a topper and a sleeping bag.
Buy a Kel-Tec KSG and some slugs, 00 buck and Birdshot.
Buy a Remington 700 in 300 Winchester magnum
Buy a Ruger Alaskan .454 Casull (STI 2011 in 10mm are nice but I'd be afraid of a jam at the wrong moment)
Buy a River 10/22 (no sense wasting a $4 round of 300winmag on a squirrel or other varmint)
Buy a ka-bar and a combat-axe
Buy a 100pack of bic lighters.

Move to Alaska for a while, build campfires, and shoot shit & eat it for a few months.

..... Maybe if you come across those Alaska Bush People, burn down their "cabin".

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
POT mentioned earlier ......Legal in NV. I purchased a MJ chocolate bar ($42) but have yet to give it a try. Will write a report when I eat .... while I  eat it.

Did that a few times and the shit that was written was interesting.
 according to those who read them.

Best read while stoned though.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2017, 09:13:43 AM »

Children.

No.

You don't make a baby in hopes it'll fill some existential void in your life, especially when you're already seeking an Rx escape. Because what happens if/when the kid doesn't make empty go away? For the kid, I mean.

He needs a good psychologist, not a family.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2017, 12:14:40 PM »
Buy a truck with a topper and a sleeping bag.
Buy a Kel-Tec KSG and some slugs, 00 buck and Birdshot.
Buy a Remington 700 in 300 Winchester magnum
Buy a Ruger Alaskan .454 Casull (STI 2011 in 10mm are nice but I'd be afraid of a jam at the wrong moment)
Buy a River 10/22 (no sense wasting a $4 round of 300winmag on a squirrel or other varmint)
Buy a ka-bar and a combat-axe
Buy a 100pack of bic lighters.

Move to Alaska for a while, build campfires, and shoot shit & eat it for a few months.

..... Maybe if you come across those Alaska Bush People, burn down their "cabin".

Maybe try out skinning a few times before you commit to the plan - not everybody is good with guts!

But I have to say this reply gave me an interesting half hour or so of Googling to see what all this stuff was.  And once you came back from the wilds, at least you'd be ready for the zombie apocalypse!  ;D
T

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2017, 12:18:21 PM »
These replies should be good lol. Will check back later.

they should only be good because we can laugh at the people who actually gave time and effort to make a sincere response to a boring gimmick account

EDIT: the tl/dr version: none of this is real and you're stupid

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2017, 02:47:08 PM »
they should only be good because we can laugh at the people who actually gave time and effort to make a sincere response to a boring gimmick account

EDIT: the tl/dr version: none of this is real and you're stupid

O

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »
1. Drop a heavy DB on your head and end up with shit for brains.

2. Move to South FL and compete in the NPC Ruby Classic

3. Get 3rd place out of 3 and show your trophy on various forms of social media.

Wait a minute, it's already been done, sorry.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2017, 03:30:06 PM »
1. Drop a heavy DB on your head and end up with shit for brains.

2. Move to South FL and compete in the NPC Ruby Classic

3. Get 3rd place out of 3 and show your trophy on various forms of social media.

Wait a minute, it's already been done, sorry.

Wait. You dropped a DB on your head? I did not know this...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2017, 06:52:43 AM »
I always talk to my biceps for guidance.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2017, 02:02:50 PM »
I always talk to my biceps for guidance.
Do they talk back? ???
A