Author Topic: tribute to the G.O.A.T.  (Read 3063 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: tribute to the G.O.A.T.
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2023, 04:59:23 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2023, 05:33:06 AM »

will the Arnold book ever make the top 10.
F

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2023, 05:46:34 AM »
what a fucking ego to even think about doing somethging like that

Bob Paris wrote about visiting other pro bodybuilders and their homes would be littered with photos of themselves and he couldnt get his head around why you would do that.

I havent got a single photograph up in my house or a trophy on display
Everything is stuffed in the little box room that we never let anyone else into

Arnold always had an ego, but has just become a lefty/libtarded loser lately, i.e., "F*** your freedoms!"  ::)

I can understand why pros do that for magazine covers  - especially for back in the day, when magazines and covers actually meant something.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2023, 05:49:46 AM »
Arnold always had an ego, but has just become a lefty/libtarded loser lately ["F*** your freedoms!"  ::)].

I can understand why pros do that for magazine covers  - especially for back in the day, when magazines and covers actually meant something.

Its fucking pathetic
I bet they show guests every time they come around

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me....................

I seldom tell people anything about my shows
Most people at work dont even know I compete.
Someone told the area manager and they wanted a photo for the monthly magazine and which shows I had done, I point blank refused.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2023, 05:58:16 AM »
Its fucking pathetic
I bet they show guests every time they come around

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me....................

I seldom tell people anything about my shows
Most people at work dont even know I compete.
Someone told the area manager and they wanted a photo for the monthly magazine and which shows I had done, I point blank refused.

OK, OK, FINE...  ;D

...I'm justifying it for them because I sort or did it too, with various awards and things I've gotten.

My mom told me in 2006 that I would feel better if I displayed my awards...and to be honest, she was absolutely right. It was just cool to remind myself..."I can do pretty well if I put in the work."  8)

That said, I had my house renovated/painted in 2019, so...these awards are no longer on the wall.

I can definitely understand the reason why people do it though.

That's quite the wall/room Jay has there. Monica too. Mine is empty now, so don't worry.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2023, 06:03:12 AM »
OK, OK, FINE...  ;D

...I'm justifying it for them because I sort or did it too, with various awards and things I've gotten.

My mom told me in 2006 that I would feel better if I displayed my awards...and to be honest, she was absolutely right. It was just cool to remind myself..."I can do pretty well if I put in the work."  8)

That said, I had my house renovated/painted in 2019, so...these awards are no longer on the wall.

That's quite the wall/room Jay has there. Monica too. Mine is empty now, so don't worry.  ;D

I threw trophies away when I moved house last time
My sister in law has a Hercules statue, I took the plaque off before I gave it to her.

I have some in the loft, the only ones downstairs are my most recent ones

I would sooner they gave out something useful instead of huge trophies.

Why not a nice watch or some jewellery
Even an Air frier to cook my food would be better than a trophy.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2023, 09:05:58 AM »
Would i pay that money for a book, no. I don't see a problem with it, there's many great images unseen of arnold, thousands apparantly that weider own.
He's a celebrity, that's what they do, people will pay for it but I'll happily check out the images for free. Already seen some good unseen ones

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2023, 09:30:47 AM »
OK, OK, FINE...  ;D

Prime says he didn't open the jerkoff video you sent him. I think he's lying and he really watched it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2023, 09:35:22 AM »
Would i pay that money for a book, no. I don't see a problem with it, there's many great images unseen of arnold, thousands apparantly that weider own.
He's a celebrity, that's what they do, people will pay for it but I'll happily check out the images for free. Already seen some good unseen ones

I can only imagine....

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2023, 09:41:50 AM »
OK, OK, FINE...  ;D

My mom told me I would feel better…

Total self-ownage.

Blissfully unaware of epic levels of phaggotry.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2023, 10:00:28 AM »
My mom told me I would feel better…

Total self-ownage.

Blissfully unaware of epic levels of phaggotry.
I bet she has a shrine like Gaylord Fockers dad

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2023, 11:06:42 AM »
Didnt need to see this today  :-\
Prime says he didn't open the jerkoff video you sent him. I think he's lying and he really watched it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2023, 01:14:39 PM »

&t=14s   

F