Author Topic: HELP-lol- FIRST CYCLE ?  (Read 4082 times)

whitewidow

HELP-lol- FIRST CYCLE ?
« on: November 11, 2005, 10:49:17 PM »
just wondering what you guys thought about this as a first cycle

planning a 10 weeker

weeks 1-10- 500mg test E or Sustanon-  I cant decide.

weeks 1-10- 400mg EQ

weeks 1-10 - 20mg of oral turinabol.

PCT? nolva and clomid or arimidex and clomid? or should I throw in some HCG?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: HELP-lol- FIRST CYCLE ?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 10:52:24 PM »
arimidex is supressive to the axis.  You won't want want to use it For PCT, for that reason.  ???
musclegurus.com

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 10:59:04 PM »
arimidex is supressive to the axis.  You won't want want to use it For PCT, for that reason.  ???

source?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 03:49:42 AM »

planning a 10 weeker

weeks 1-10- 400mg EQ

hi, yes u can stack  hcg 400-500 ius on every 4,5 days !
and if u have pain in nipples start with nolvadex!
also if u wish u can use in 11,12,13 weeks clomid 50 mg /day!
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 07:23:08 PM »

planning a 10 weeker

weeks 1-10- 400mg EQ

Test E and Sust are both great and will get the job done, but my preference is the Sust. First off, you will hold less water with Sust than you would with Enth. You would more than likely put on a bit more weight with Test E, but I have found that the weight gained with Sust seems for me to be better qaulity, and a little easier to hold on to. Also, I like the quick jump you get from the Sust, you don't have to wait 3 or 4 weeks for it to kick in like you do with Enth.

Eq is deccent but I prefer decca, I think yuo get more bang for your buck with it.

Arimadex is good stuff but you don't need it in your PCT.  It's more suited for during cycle, it helps with combating gyno, and keeps the water weight down.  25mcg ed works pretty well.

HCG I like better after cycle. 10 days after last injection 1000iu ed for 10 days and then start clomid and nolva 3 weeks after last pin.

Wk1 Clomid 100mg ed Nolva 40mg ed
Wk2 Clomid 50mg ed Nolva 40mg ed
Wk3 Clomid 50mg ed Nolva 40mg ed

xkol

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 07:49:50 PM »
u can get armidex real cheap here

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php

dont use armidex post cycle tho..

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 08:29:13 PM »
Thanks Guys - I appreciate it. dont want to fuck up my first cycle.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 08:37:57 PM »
I agree with ArnoldJr, my personal opinion is the Sustanon... By far my favorite test, with less water retention.
grundle has no sack,

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »
I dont know man maybe gh15 can help with ur cycle

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 09:57:04 PM »
What a find.

well , we were all beginners in one time...
.....some made it pretty quick to guru status. :) :)

nowadays ww seem to know what he is talking about.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 11:38:51 PM »
What a find.

well , we were all beginners in one time...
.....some made it pretty quick to guru status. :) :)

nowadays ww seem to know what he is talking about.

that was 6 years ago. 6 years ago there were people here who were still in middle school so it's a pretty long time ago when you put it into perspective.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 12:09:50 AM »
Man I was 24 when I ran that stack It was all real deal old school british dragon gear and all I ran was Tbol and test E and gained 18 pds in 3 weeks. I think I only ran that cycle for 6-8 weeks i got so big so fast. mainly was the Tbol that got me big, at first I wasn't patient with it but it was getting me huge! everybody was asking me what the hell I was on.In 6 years i have gotten 30 pounds of solid muscle. what does this thread have to do with anything?afettr that cycle I worked with a nutrionist who helped me inject and with my cycles taught me alot about gear. he actually said phil heath would be mr. olympia before he even went pro. this guy knew his shit. we ran a max muscle type shop together.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 12:15:39 AM »
It was actually a really good first cycle. only used 250mg test E. and still gained that much. like I said the tbol really jacked me up

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 02:26:25 AM »
It was actually a really good first cycle. only used 250mg test E. and still gained that much. like I said the tbol really jacked me up

"like I said the tbol really jacked me up"...T-bol is hands down one of the most down played steroids of all time !! If it's real ?? it's unreal shit !!

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 02:56:00 AM »
"like I said the tbol really jacked me up"...T-bol is hands down one of the most down played steroids of all time !! If it's real ?? it's unreal shit !!

It was very real. It was a real potent batch made by the original british dragon when they started making it. I was a little impatient. I expected to much to fast and I got my wish because by week 3 i was up 18 pounds my nipples hurt, I was getting extremely strong and everybody was saying I looked alot bigger. I did get some test face but that was just from the test E. the Tbol just made me nice and lean and made me hungry and everything I ate went to the right places. this Tbol was strong. it came in one of the british dragon pouches and it just stunk of chemical. so did their dbol i took them to my guru/nutrionist to check out and he said they were def real he didn't even have to try them he said the smell was enough to convince him. they just stuck of hormone chemicals. very high grade Tbol and dbol. the dbol was for a friend and it was to strong for him he got sick pretty quick and had to stop.

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 04:45:38 AM »
Man I was 24 when I ran that stack It was all real deal old school british dragon gear and all I ran was Tbol and test E and gained 18 pds in 3 weeks. I think I only ran that cycle for 6-8 weeks i got so big so fast. mainly was the Tbol that got me big, at first I wasn't patient with it but it was getting me huge! everybody was asking me what the hell I was on.In 6 years i have gotten 30 pounds of solid muscle. what does this thread have to do with anything?afettr that cycle I worked with a nutrionist who helped me inject and with my cycles taught me alot about gear. he actually said phil heath would be mr. olympia before he even went pro. this guy knew his shit. we ran a max muscle type shop together.

I did not mean that as a put down at all. just that it interesting to see your first....
I said you know what you are talking about.
six years are not that long , and most do not learn a thing.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 05:26:59 AM »

I've been on tbol at 40mg for 9 days and loving it. Hunger is up and strength has increased this week... not bloated at all.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 06:37:20 AM »
6 years later and u stil dont know shitand get owned by gh15
and 6 years later and u still look like shit

helloguy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 06:46:35 AM »
HolyShit thats an old post! :)