Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 74105 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2013, 01:31:27 PM »
The Heat have no trouble with Chicago, even when Derrick Rose was healthy and won MVP, Lebron Shut him down. They need someone else who can score. The Heat will have their hands full with Indiana this year!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2013, 01:56:29 PM »
howard continuing the drama in houston as expected: came in as the new king, with harden lin and asik pretending to buy into it, fact is you can already tell it's not gonna work between them: harden already thinking why in hell did i get my ass kicked from OKC, i m never ever going to win a chip with these rocket bums, and howard is indeed the clown everyone said he was, man must he be regretting at the moment not doing his best to stay at okc with westbrook and durant. Houston not even able to beat fucking shitty current lakers  playing WITHOUT kobe but with all their own "stars" ? wow.

Howard will never grow up, i think now it s pretty obvious it can only worsen ; already accusing the others of being responsible for last losses... still only caring about the money more than wins. This dude is the most overated and wasted talent the league has known in a decade. He can laugh all he wants, once his carrer is finished, he ll still have to pay alimony for like 8 kids... He probably doesnt care anyway.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2013, 04:39:14 PM »
Lakers.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2013, 04:50:08 PM »
uber right about howard

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2013, 05:24:12 PM »
howard continuing the drama in houston as expected: came in as the new king, with harden lin and asik pretending to buy into it, fact is you can already tell it's not gonna work between them: harden already thinking why in hell did i get my ass kicked from OKC, i m never ever going to win a chip with these bums, and howard is indeed the clown everyone said he was, man mus he be regretting at the moment. Not even able to beat fucking shitty current lakers  playing WITHOUT kobe?

Howard will never grow up, i think now it s pretty obvious it can only worsen ; already accusing the others of being responsible for last losses... still only caring about the money more than wins. This dude is the most overated and wasted talent the league has known in a decade. He can laugh all he wants, once his carrer is finished, he ll still have to pay alimony for like 8 kids... He probably doesnt care anyway.

i believe howard has a mental illness, bi polar mabe or whatever but he is either mentall ill or is just overrated, I know mental illness is nothing to make a joke about but i hope the media just overhype him cause there are no centres in the league like when we had Shaq, Alonzo, Ewing, Hakeem, David Robinson..now there is Hibbert and Howard, offensively challenged.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
since when just not caring is a mental illness lol.

spurs vs golden state tonite:

http://firstrownow.eu/watch/219818/2/watch-san-antonio-spurs-vs-golden-state-warriors.html

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2013, 05:45:56 PM »

http://firstrownow.eu/watch/219818/2/watch-san-antonio-spurs-vs-golden-state-warriors.html

We dont know for sure that his not caring, he probably cant play as well as people expect him too.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2013, 07:29:57 PM »

Isn't League Pass free this week, though?  (I'm not sure cuz I pay for it.)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #158 on: November 08, 2013, 08:19:11 PM »
 lakers got killed by the pelicans

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2013, 08:33:21 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2013, 10:22:51 PM »
I think rose is going to get hurt again

rose is expending more energy than he should be, in order to achieve what he used to be able to achieve gracefully.

I mean, I can go out on the ball court with a high school star who is casually playing - I can sprint my ass off, fake him, wing up a hookshot, and score ONE basket on him. 

Does it mean I'm better than him?   Goodness, no.  he's calm and playing relaxed and I'm going all out for one play that requires me to use a lot of energy.   It's not sustainable.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 08, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »
rose is expending more energy than he should be, in order to achieve what he used to be able to achieve gracefully.

I mean, I can go out on the ball court with a high school star who is casually playing - I can sprint my ass off, fake him, wing up a hookshot, and score ONE basket on him. 

Does it mean I'm better than him?   Goodness, no.  he's calm and playing relaxed and I'm going all out for one play that requires me to use a lot of energy.   It's not sustainable.

he really is trying to hard, his tryin to be kobe, just force shots and the offense, his so predictable too.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2013, 06:56:00 AM »
i believe howard has a mental illness, bi polar mabe or whatever but he is either mentall ill or is just overrated, I know mental illness is nothing to make a joke about but i hope the media just overhype him cause there are no centres in the league like when we had Shaq, Alonzo, Ewing, Hakeem, David Robinson..now there is Hibbert and Howard, offensively challenged.
Don't know about mentally ill but definitely overrated!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
he really is trying to hard, his tryin to be kobe, just force shots and the offense, his so predictable too.
rose is a smart guy, you can see he ponders many of his words and he spends a lot of time observing things. He probably already realized he s toast , will never be the same , that it's not worth giving his best for a team that will never go anywhere near a chip. It must be pretty hard to accept how things went but the millions he s making must make it a lot easier to swallow.  Humans adapt to survive, when a path is condemned, they simply find another one, just like water flooding the soil. Well until you cant adapt anymore.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #164 on: November 09, 2013, 08:04:28 PM »
 qb is right again

kobe and rose are going down again

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2013, 02:52:58 AM »
rose is a smart guy, you can see he ponders many of his words and he spends a lot of time observing things. He probably already realized he s toast , will never be the same , that it's not worth giving his best for a team that will never go anywhere near a chip. It must be pretty hard to accept how things went but the millions he s making must make it a lot easier to swallow. 

have you heard of bynums quotes lately, his completely fucked. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9942913/andrew-bynum-cleveland-cavaliers-pondering-career

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2013, 06:48:19 AM »
sixers lose to cavs in double ot, great game. bynum and bennent numero uno draft pic fail to suit up.
F

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2013, 08:22:55 AM »
sixers lose to cavs in double ot, great game. bynum and bennent numero uno draft pic fail to suit up.
Speaking of someone that doesn't care, Bynum stealing money!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2013, 08:30:24 AM »
have you heard of bynums quotes lately, his completely fucked. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9942913/andrew-bynum-cleveland-cavaliers-pondering-career
well he knew this before it happened, he just lied to get money. the morons are those who beted on him. Multiple times. But he knew from the getgo he wouldnt go anywhere, he s well advised that's for sure. He sure got the max money he could out of it all. Also didnt he win chips with kobe and pau already? What does he ha ve to prove anymore. He s had it all why should he care. The morons who gave him a chance are the biggest losers, and let's salute the way he bullshitted them.
There are many players who do their best to last the longest in order to get paid, even if they contribute almost nothing on the court.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2013, 10:07:03 AM »
well he knew this before it happened, he just lied to get money. the morons are those who beted on him. Multiple times. But he knew from the getgo he wouldnt go anywhere, he s well advised that's for sure. He sure got the max money he could out of it all. Also didnt he win chips with kobe and pau already? What does he ha ve to prove anymore. He s had it all why should he care. The morons who gave him a chance are the biggest losers, and let's salute the way he bullshitted them.
There are many players who do their best to last the longest in order to get paid, even if they contribute almost nothing on the court.

the sixers doctors checked and double checked his knees half wahy through last season, they realised his knees are defective, Sixers got away with it cause insurance covered the tab since he missed the whole year.

hope his bowling has improved since.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2013, 11:30:37 AM »
heat keep losing

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2013, 11:33:41 AM »
spurs beat new york at new york 130-89

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2013, 11:45:40 AM »
spurs beat new york at new york 130-89

Carmelo Anthony...LOL

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2013, 11:47:07 AM »
 ;D :D  exactly QB

New York got their worst home loss ever

with Carmel just laying bricks just like kobe

and people still think that Carmel and kob are going to win the NBA Finals together?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2013, 11:49:09 AM »