Author Topic: I can't believe Robby Lawler  (Read 57210 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: I can't believe Robby Lawler
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2017, 10:08:44 AM »
Mostly, but I got bout 8% French

Hence my creative trouboudour side 😎

Given your elite genetic, and national heritage, why are you such a an autistic loser IRL?

It doesn't make sense.  

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 10:14:47 AM »
Given your elite genetic, and national heritage, why are you such a an autistic loser IRL?

It doesn't make sense.  
inbreeding maybe...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 10:26:46 AM »
early onset dementia here we come  :-\

used to watch UFC but I think it's a dumb sport nowdays

people who do a sport to get permanent brain damage. And we watch it for enjoyment. Kinda weird to me.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 10:32:37 AM »
early onset dementia here we come  :-\

used to watch UFC but I think it's a dumb sport nowdays

people who do a sport to get permanent brain damage. And we watch it for enjoyment. Kinda wierd to me.
idc I love it. long live MMA

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2017, 10:52:56 AM »

It doesn't make sense.  

The sex appeal of my bod is LIGHT YEARS ahead of yours 😘

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2017, 10:53:23 AM »
Same as i would do go you

Bid my time and nail you with a right uppercut folllowed by a right cross abd knock your ass out chump
I would put you out of your misery in less  than 20 seconds , twink .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2017, 10:54:25 AM »
I thought you were a boxer FFS....

Answering back and trading doesn't stop fights, standing there not throwing back should get you stopped.

The damage from the shots is the same, but thats not the point in this case.

Lawler was fighting like Homer Simpson against Drederick Tatum.

You are right , I'm wrong .

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2017, 11:08:03 AM »
Did you know that ALL us presidents were of german, scottish or english bloodlines cept Kennedy and odulla?

The britsih empire is extended to the joo sa and they still run dat shit

Oh! And true anglos ae really German 😉

keep obsessing over race, believing the "latent qualities" you inherited will one day overcome the "curse of narcissism" and everyone will recognize the real douglas ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2017, 11:17:55 AM »
You are right , I'm wrong .

untrollable.... ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2017, 11:49:22 AM »
damn it

i put all my bitcoins on lawler winning

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2017, 03:21:57 PM »
The sex appeal of my bod is LIGHT YEARS ahead of yours 😘

It's really benefiting you  ::)

Bout a year ago

Cant keep relationships going coz i get narccistic rage very easily, if a girl don't give me what i want when i want I get furious, no joke

Irl i am VERY ARROGANT and i treat others as they are below me, honest to god truth bro

I guarantee I had more 8+ sexual partners between the age of 23-25 than you have all 50+ years of your life.

I'm much larger than you, I could physically subdue you and buttfuck you. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2017, 07:44:20 PM »
Im thinking melatonin 2 he looks to dark to me I know of a few people who literally made them selves black big Lenny is one plus it has some performance enhancing qualities. I here it's really main stream in Hollywood and such

He does not take melanotan 2. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2017, 07:54:44 PM »

It doesn't make sense.  

What's with the trashing of autism?  I can honestly say that unlike say, Down syndrome, that autism has numerous benefits.  If an autistic person invests his autism into a project, he can get a great result.

Similar to OCD, which is the major reason why Georges St-Pierre became so amazing at fighting.  He put all of his OCD into learning new fighting moves.  Pretty cool.  Autism definitely has its advantages - it's by no means all bad.  Although being very low on the spectrum myself, maybe that makes the difference.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2017, 08:50:00 PM »
What's with the trashing of autism?  I can honestly say that unlike say, Down syndrome, that autism has numerous benefits.  If an autistic person invests his autism into a project, he can get a great result.

Similar to OCD, which is the major reason why Georges St-Pierre became so amazing at fighting.  He put all of his OCD into learning new fighting moves.  Pretty cool.  Autism definitely has its advantages - it's by no means all bad.  Although being very low on the spectrum myself, maybe that makes the difference.
People with autism are socially retarded. Just look at you

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2017, 10:10:43 PM »
keep obsessing over race, believing the "latent qualities" you inherited will one day overcome the "curse of narcissism" and everyone will recognize the real douglas ::)

So there are no latent qualities...really?  Please tell me what I would have to do to get the physique of Ronnie Coleman and the brain of Einstein without being reborn with their genetics, if everything is a blank slate and all that.  I would love to know.

People with autism are socially retarded. Just look at you

At the end of the day, I live entirely on rental houses and investment incomes, have enough money to pay for all of my children for the first 25 years of their lives, in addition to any future children I may have, and will never need to work another 9 to 5 for a single day of my life.

Quite unlike yourself.

As for being socially retarded, yes - I would MUCH prefer being like you, and going along to get along on matters that make you not socially retarded, but *actually* retarded.

At times in history, it was socially retarded to think the sun was the centre of the solar system, or that evolution existed.  And?  So what?  Again, it boils down to whether or not you want to be socially retarded vs. actually retarded.  I'm right - and that includes being right on every controversial topic I speak of.  And each passing year, more and more people see it for what it is.  We have a Trump presidency for crying out loud.  ::)

In the other thread, I don't think anyone was even willing to admit that Blacks have superior genetics for sprinting, LOL.  Again, go ahead and avoid being socially retarded - I will avoid being actually retarded.  Maybe one day you will join me in making that same choice?  :)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2017, 07:33:17 AM »

Fuck off.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2017, 07:36:35 AM »
He aint the same fighter without steroids....

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2017, 07:38:23 AM »
Im thinking melatonin 2 he looks to dark to me I know of a few people who literally made them selves black big Lenny is one plus it has some performance enhancing qualities. I here it's really main stream in Hollywood and such

Robbies mother is Filipino and daddy is White.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2017, 07:39:30 AM »

In the other thread, I don't think anyone was even willing to admit that 1 black person outta 10 million Blacks have superior genetics for sprinting, LOL.  Again, go ahead and avoid being socially retarded - I will avoid being actually retarded.  Maybe one day you will join me in making that same choice?  :)

fixed for you.

apparantely this black sprinting gene is lacking in nearly every single black person on the planet.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2017, 07:42:46 AM »
here's a few blacks that i dont suspect will win any records in sprinting any time soon...

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2017, 07:57:03 AM »
here's a few blacks that i dont suspect will win any records in sprinting any time soon...

how many white men have run under 10 seconds?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2017, 08:05:46 AM »
Lulz @ suckingerections thinking he could kick my ass lololololol

He is even smaller than me and do you know what he would do to you?

Bahahahhahahahhhahahhaha hhahjahja

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2017, 08:07:19 AM »
Lulz @ suckingerections thinking he could kick my ass lololololol

He is even smaller than me and do you know what he would do to you?

Bahahahhahahahhhahahhaha hhahjahja

you are drawing just a bit to much attention to yourself lately with your endless repetitive shitty posts.

Carry on...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2017, 08:12:20 AM »
i think it is correct to say that no white people run under 10 seconds.

and no black people either.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2017, 08:27:26 AM »
i think it is correct to say that no white people run under 10 seconds.

and no black people either.

if you use the term in context to what we are supposed to be talking about then no, no we cant say that.