Author Topic: Serious Question for Bob.  (Read 13699 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Serious Question for Bob.
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2009, 04:11:59 PM »
does he own the units or buildings or he just acts as middle man to find people these rentals
Property management usually fixes broken toilets, garbage disposals, leaky faucets, etc....probably doesn't own any of the buildings he manages, shit money in that business.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »
complete lack of transparency in BBing
there is total transparency.
as far as felons and scammers go

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »
i forgot this guy>>>>>>
my bad

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »
Property management usually fixes broken toilets, garbage disposals, leaky faucets, etc....probably doesn't own any of the buildings he manages, shit money in that business.
not unless you you have contracts with allot of building owners and use Mexican labor.
not just apartments but also with businesses
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
not unless you you have contracts with allot of building owners and use Mexican labor.

Do you use Mexican Labor for managing your forehead?Must cost a fortune otherwise.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »
Some would say that the highest state a man can achieve is when their actions are 100% congruent with their philosophy.

I am not the first person to call you out on your hyprocisy, nor will I be the last. You talk a good game...but at the end of the day its all window dressing, spin doctoring, and bullshit. It would be one thing if you simply refused to comment on anything...but over the years you have made yourself out to be some paragon of moral virtue...and now that there have been plenty of people illustrating a contrary picture, the chickens have come home to roost.

You have been disingenuous with:
Your drug use.
Drug use/requirements to compete in bbing in general.
Your work ethic.
Your lean years/G4p
Your treatment of women.
Hypocrisy within the IFBB
Tom Prince..his addictions and G4P.
The Masters Olympia
Other various issues.

Let me make myself clear...I don't give a shit what you do or don't do..I am not your judge, or keeper...however I have gotten rather sick of all the blatant lies, hypocrisy and complete lack of transparency in BBing...and you are the poster child of this. You are here every 5 mins trying to create a nice spin on the B.S. that goes on in this sport...instead of using your voice to try and actually to change anything.

As for who I am...you are foolish to throw stones living in a glass house. Venice was a small place Chick. I have met you several times...and while I wasn't your friend or knew you very well....I am hardly an anonymous troll. I also was involved in the "supplement" scene over there....perhaps you would like some stones threw in your general direction..eh chick?

M!

I dont know who the fuck you think you are, boy....but your sense of entitlement is laughable at best. I owe you NOTHING....and as for your "glass houses" bullshit...fire away douchbag...I'm one of the rare people in this industry who has NO skeletons, nothing to be ashamed of, and no regrets...

And what are these so called "lean years"...lol. I got news for you loser, I've never had any...a testament to my work ethic you seem to think you can call into question. No one can dispute my work ethic, whether you like me or hate me....I always had JOBS, I never needed to rely on any shady things to pay my bills....not only did I own my own gym for 9 years as an amateur, but then signed a contract with GNC....BEFORE I moved out to Venice. Imagine that...a BB with an actual source of INCOME

As for creating change..I've created the most, of anyone, during my run as athletes rep....there are 3 years worth of proposals and more money in the athletes pockets than at any other time in BB history....do some homework before making a bigger ass of yourself

So lets see it, toughguy.....lets see all these alleged improprieties ive done...

And while your at it, provide proof to ANY of the bullshit you posted....I'm dying to see it

Troll

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »
Do you use Mexican Labor for managing your forehead?Must cost a fortune otherwise.
no but in sure they keep your mom is business shes know for being the cheapest peice on the corner 1.50 and a bag of oranges
p

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2009, 04:28:25 PM »

Well then, please list what properties thay own/ manage

BTW, they have maintainence guys that do all that work...you know, the guys making more money than you are

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »

I dont know who the fuck you think you are, boy....but your sense of entitlement is laughable at best. I owe you NOTHING....and as for your "glass houses" bullshit...fire away douchbag...I'm one of the rare people in this industry who has NO skeletons, nothing to be ashamed of, and no regrets...

And what are these so called "lean years"...lol. I got news for you loser, I've never had any...a testament to my work ethic you seem to think you can call into question. No one can dispute my work ethic, whether you like me or hate me....I always had JOBS, I never needed to rely on any shady things to pay my bills....not only did I own my own gym for 9 years as an amateur, but then signed a contract with GNC....BEFORE I moved out to Venice. Imagine that...a BB with an actual source of INCOME

As for creating change..I've created the most, of anyone, during my run as athletes rep....there are 3 years worth of proposals and more money in the athletes pockets than at any other time in BB history....do some homework before making a bigger ass of yourself

So lets see it, toughguy.....lets see all these alleged improprieties ive done...

And while your at it, provide proof to ANY of the bullshit you posted....I'm dying to see it

Troll
according to him he made no such claims and we read his post wrong.....hahah another dick..
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »

Troll

Theres no way on gods green earth all your drugs you bought over the years were all purchased legally, thats a skeleton right there, in the eyes of the general public anyway.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2009, 04:31:06 PM »

BTW, they have maintainence guys that do all that work...you know, the guys making more money than you are
easy chick he didnt mean it as a dig on your pal isnt that what tom does.if not clarify it..
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »

Theres no way on gods green earth all your drugs you bought over the years were all purchased legally, thats a skeleton right there, in the eyes of the general public anyway.
and is that all you can hang over his head blah blah same old story who cares how he got them what are you a fed...
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »
and is that all you can hang over his head blah blah same old story who cares how he got them what are you a fed...

No, of course not and I dont care, but if you are going to confess publically you have zero skeletons and got all your drugs legally, then expect to get called up on it.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »
db2431--are you secretly obsessed with Bob?

It really appears that way

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2009, 04:37:36 PM »

Who ???

Yeah right, I'm not one of your "athletes" Chick, I actually get paid.

That's only if he owns the property management company.... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »
Who ???Yeah right, I'm not one of your "athletes" Chick, I actually get paid.

That's only if he owns the property management company.... ;)

what are you secretly obsessed with?   ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »
what are you secretly obsessed with?   ;D ;D
It's not so secret, I can't stand liars. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2009, 04:40:24 PM »
No, of course not and I dont care, but if you are going to confess publically you have zero skeletons and got all your drugs legally, then expect to get called up on it.
Listen bottom line is and dont get me wrong im not thong jumper but bob bar none is the most honest down to earth pro that post on get big hes never taken the low road to get were he is at least what we know. if  he ever got juice from a dealer who cares this is no place to spill that shit and would it matter no so fuck get off it already.
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2009, 04:42:18 PM »
It's not so secret, I can't stand liars. :)
do wrong account are you db gimmick
p

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2009, 04:43:09 PM »
LOL...these guys crack me up.

I'm not on trial....or a congressional hearing

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2009, 04:43:17 PM »
do wrong account are you db gimmick
English, "por favor" ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2009, 04:43:57 PM »
LOL...these guys crack me up.

I'm not on trial....or a congressional hearing
Yet here you are every day, defending yourself to the peanut gallery. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2009, 04:44:20 PM »
db2431--are you secretly obsessed with Bob?

It really appears that way

Yes, the sparkly shirts, hair plugs and constant lies drive me wild!!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »
English, "por favor" ???
disturbia was talking to db2431 and you answered as if you are db2431
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2009, 04:46:34 PM »
disturbia was talking to db2431 and you answered as if you are db2431

Someone needs some reading lessons  ;D