Author Topic: Freezing the kicker by calling a time out right before the snap.  (Read 784 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Freezing the kicker by calling a time out right before the snap.
« on: November 29, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »
Should "freezing the kicker" in this way be outlawed?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Freezing the kicker by calling a time out right before the snap.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 02:24:27 PM »
No, its there perogative to call a time out at any time...maybe we should make it illegal to snap the ball when the defense isnt ready too?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »
No, its there perogative to call a time out at any time...maybe we should make it illegal to snap the ball when the defense isnt ready too?

Well surely you have heard/read/seen the rising commentary against it by television analysts, newspaper columnists, local sports anchors, etc. etc. etc....

Or have you lived on Mars, in a cave, with your eyes closed, and your hands over your ears for the past 3 or 4 years?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 03:59:57 PM »
Well surely you have heard/read/seen the rising commentary against it by television analysts, newspaper columnists, local sports anchors, etc. etc. etc....

Or have you lived on Mars, in a cave, with your eyes closed, and your hands over your ears for the past 3 or 4 years?
I havent heard anybody that i can remember say they wanted it banned I understand why they might but thats stupid and like i said they have the right to call a timeout whenever they want. They cant call back to back time outs and thats good enough, again why not make it illegal to snap the ball when the defense isnt ready?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »
It almost cost 2 pro teams this year.