Author Topic: Is having a "Dad Bod" really that bad?  (Read 54124 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Is having a "Dad Bod" really that bad?
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2016, 04:47:06 PM »
I am determined to find ONE woman who prefers Shizzo over Helmut!!
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2016, 04:53:01 PM »
I asked another woman:

Pro-level trolling. Establish destruction of dad bod versus Helmut and then administer the coup de grace with your personal dominance over Shizzo. Well played.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2016, 04:55:05 PM »
Pro-level trolling. Establish destruction of dad bod versus Helmut and then administer the coup de grace with your personal dominance over Shizzo. Well played.

There is still hope for Shizzo! We must not give up on him.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2016, 05:09:28 PM »
hahaha

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2016, 05:17:13 PM »
::)

Shizzo masking his anger with humor.  :-\ :-\
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2016, 05:25:53 PM »
I wouldn't have originally posted that pic myself, If I actually gave a shit. It's a guy like AJ, who has dedicated half of his life to hardcore training, to barely look like he works out. Seriously, why bother if this is what 20 plus years of lifting gets you:

AJ, you have decent biceps, but every other body part looks almost untrained. You barely have any muscle on you.  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2016, 05:29:21 PM »
I wouldn't have originally posted that pic myself, If I actually gave a shit. It's a guy like AJ, who has dedicated half of his life to hardcore training, to barely look like he works out. Seriously, why bother if this is what 20 plus years of lifting gets you:

AJ, you have decent biceps, but every other body part looks almost untrained. You barely have any muscle on you.  :-\

Poor attempt at trolling, Shizzo.

As much as AJ and I most likely disagree on most issues, as I think hes a deluded gun nutter, he looks 100X better than you, and better than 99.9% of people his age. So, at the end of the day, he looks better than most men his age, and overall, hes probably in good health.  Most people 50+ cannot say that.

By default, when it comes to physiques:

AJ > Shizzo
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2016, 05:38:05 PM »
Poor attempt at trolling, Shizzo.

As much as AJ and I most likely disagree on most issues, as I think hes a deluded gun nutter, he looks 100X better than you, and better than 99.9% of people his age. So, at the end of the day, he looks better than most men his age, and overall, hes probably in good health.  Most people 50+ cannot say that.

By default, when it comes to physiques:

AJ > Shizzo
I don't disagree that he looks better than me. It's the paltry results he has accumulated over decades of training, that I am talking about. If you told the average dad bod, that he would look like AJ after 20 years of consistent training (and steroids) he would laugh and say, "Why Bother." AJ clearly has been doing something wrong all of these years.

He honestly has the body of a 20 year old after 1 year of training. Does he look good for a 50 year old? Sure, but not when you consider the amount of time he has spent training and obsessing over working out.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2016, 05:40:30 PM »
I don't disagree that he looks better than me. It's the paltry results he has accumulated over decades of training, that I am talking about. If you told the average dad bod, that he would look like AJ after 20 years of consistent training (and steroids) he would laugh and say, "Why Bother." AJ clearly has been doing something wrong all of these years.

He honestly has the body of a 20 year old after 1 year of training. Does he look good for a 50 year old? Sure, but not when you consider the amount of time he has spent training and obsessing over working out.
It's obvious in your physique and words you have no interest in working out, perhaps a fat fucking piece of shit forum is a better fit for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: January 03, 2016, 05:42:27 PM »

As you age, its inevitable youre going to lose size and shape, unless youre taking HIGH doses. I assume AJ is not. Cant expect for him to look like he did 15-20 years ago.

The question becomes: HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED GOOD PHYSICALLY IN YOUR LIFE??!?!?!?!?!!
X

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #161 on: January 03, 2016, 05:42:39 PM »
I am going by biology, Wes. Humans were not meant to deplete fat stores to such dangerous levels. It ruins your metabolism, which allows you to become sick much easier.

Leanness/aesthetics do not equal health.
What is your definition of lean?  10-12% looks great and is very very healthy where as 5-6% is not that healthy and you look like a shredded skeleton.  I consider the "dad" bod to be 20% and above.  Most average guys are really fat, you just can't tell when they wear a baggy tshirt or a sweatshirt.  Just hit a water park in the summer and you will see how physically sloppy most humans look.  So yes, having a dad bod is that bad IMO.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2016, 05:48:02 PM »
It's obvious in your physique and words you have no interest in working out, perhaps a fat fucking piece of shit forum is a better fit for you?
I never said I had no desire to ever workout or get back into shape. I have been in shape, and I work out sporadically. The goal is to stick to a program.

Yes, because you are so lean  ::)  I remember seeing love handles through your shirt in the most recent pic you posted.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2016, 05:48:42 PM »
media term to take focus off of the MOM BOD, which is destroyed by a kid

dads usually are stressed spending all their time working for the ego reproduction dreams of women making it come true with unlimited work even as commies tax you more n regulate u more

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2016, 05:50:45 PM »
As you age, its inevitable youre going to lose size and shape, unless youre taking HIGH doses. I assume AJ is not. Cant expect for him to look like he did 15-20 years ago.

The question becomes: HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED GOOD PHYSICALLY IN YOUR LIFE??!?!?!?!?!!
After losing 60+ pounds. Pic is from 2011.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2016, 05:56:28 PM »
A pic in a sweatshirt 2 sizes too big and the same pants you were 60 pounds heavier......yeah, look great. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2016, 06:01:15 PM »
After losing 60+ pounds. Pic is from 2011.

you dont look physically in shape here. You just lost weight. Hardly any muscle.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 03, 2016, 06:01:42 PM »
A pic in a sweatshirt 2 sizes too big and the same pants you were 60 pounds heavier......yeah, look great. ::)
Lol,......Um that shirt was an x- large, and those pants were a size 34 waist. Did you expect me to wear skinny jeans?

That shirt fit fine.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 03, 2016, 06:05:30 PM »
you dont look physically in shape here. You just lost weight. Hardly any muscle.
Please. Did I look like a bodybuilder? No. Did I look in athletic shape? Yes.

That's alright. I am going to start Insanity tomorrow anyway. It's time to get into shape.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #169 on: January 03, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »
Wonder if I fall into the "Dad Bod" category.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2016, 06:10:23 PM »

Now I has the sad  :'(

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2016, 06:12:15 PM »
Now I has the sad  :'(

You can haz cheeseburger.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2016, 06:26:01 PM »
Wonder if I fall into the "Dad Bod" category.
If you have to ask, then you probably do.

However, I'm sure your fat stores have contributed to your overall health. Like I said, in that pic I just posted, my metabolism was fucked from losing so much weight. I remember one instance when I got an upper respiratory infection that made me feel like death. I now attribute that to overtraining, restricted calories, and diminished fats stores.

Basically, my body was rebelling due to shock.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 03, 2016, 06:29:02 PM »
If you have to ask, then you probably do.

However, I'm sure your fat stores have contributed to your overall health. Like I said, in that pic I just posted, my metabolism was fucked from losing so much weight. I remember one instance when I got an upper respiratory infection that made me feel like death. I now attribute that to overtraining, restricted calories, and diminished fats stores.

Basically, my body was rebelling due to shock.

Can't post recent pic but the body fat is much lower than yours.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #174 on: January 03, 2016, 06:30:00 PM »
Please. Did I look like a bodybuilder? No. Did I look in athletic shape? Yes.

That's alright. I am going to start Insanity tomorrow anyway. It's time to get into shape.

Actions speak louder than words.
X