Author Topic: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals  (Read 8164 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »
What I take away from this thread is that people like Wiggs should not be able to have an opinion and express it because some people get upset. Not just upset but really really upset.

looool. you guys need to visit 99% of the world. You guys should relax and enjoy your position of being able to voice support for homosexuals and homosexual tolerance. Instead what I see here is everyone trying to shove "gaydom" down Wiggs throat. Wiggs clearly does not like gay people for reasons unknown. Why does every here get so riled up?

Also its Russia so who gives a fuck? Russia is a crazy place.

I'd say the butthurt goes both ways... Which is often the case.

This is the way I see it.

1. It's a choice and not a genetic predisposition.

2. I don't understand the hate toward gays.

3. This thing in Russia started when some gay protests turned obscene in public with nudity and other nonsense. That's when he cracked down and said you will not do this in Red Square disgracing our country. Then all hell broke loose in the US with anti Putin stories all over the liberal press.

No Homo

I can't imagine anyone "choosing" to be gay.

"Choosing" to be ridiculed, mocked, persecuted... Seems odd to me.

How many black men in the late 18 and early 1900s would have chosen to be black and persecuted... Perhaps lynched in the Southern areas of the US (Lynching was not as prevalent as they would have you believe, but that's another topic)

I'm sure there were times when my parents would have chosen one to be the opposite race so as not to deal with discrimination.

I don't even understand the Russian Law to be honest... It's a propaganda law right? No literature and shit... I don't think he's actually saying it's illegal to "be gay".

Seems that Putin is just saying it's illegal to distribute pro-gay literature.

Not saying it's right, but it's not quite the same thing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2014, 07:34:06 PM »
I'd say the butthurt goes both ways... Which is often the case.

I can't imagine anyone "choosing" to be gay.

"Choosing" to be ridiculed, mocked, persecuted... Seems odd to me.

How many black men in the late 18 and early 1900s would have chosen to be black and persecuted... Perhaps lynched in the Southern areas of the US (Lynching was not as prevalent as they would have you believe, but that's another topic)

I'm sure there were times when my parents would have chosen one to be the opposite race so as not to deal with discrimination.

I don't even understand the Russian Law to be honest... It's a propaganda law right? No literature and shit... I don't think he's actually saying it's illegal to "be gay".

Seems that Putin is just saying it's illegal to distribute pro-gay literature.

Not saying it's right, but it's not quite the same thing.

No one can choose the color of their skin and it's an insult to compare that to one's sexual preference but one played by liberal sociologists in a disgusting attempt to align themselves with so-called minorities when it comes to what is blatant preferential treatment.  I have personally known many men that chose homosexuality and the majority reason being sex was easily come by with zero "romance" or monetary outlay.  Their words, not mine.  Whether or not you choose to believe my words is entirely up to you.  I expect you to squeal foul craven or the like. 

Your experience is likely different but I will not insult you with a similar piece of propaganda like the one you've chosen, i.e., being born black and being born homosexual.  I could you know.  I could easily proffer one that is as believable but just as stupid and even more sickening.  I prefer to think people make choices via their personal preferences.  People are responsible for themselves.

As I said, my experiences are based upon speaking with homosexuals that I have known over the years and asking them "why".    A very few have claimed to have been born homosexual and to be honest they were all very effeminate men.  The kind homosexuals still refer to as "nellies".  They claimed to have known they were homosexual since a very young age, e.g., three. 

BS.

Do as you wish but expect to be called for what you stated and with good reason.

Be well.