Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 248676 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1050 on: September 11, 2017, 11:23:28 PM »
He can't. Pretty obvious rich daddy is paying the bills in exchange for face-fucking gummy Eric.

He clearly did it so hard he knocked all his teeth out, but hey, gotta pay the bills right ES?

Paid for my insurance since Obama made it mandatory. Domt know how you gather my dad is paying for this.

Lets do some math.

I have the complete rolodexes of three of the top most prestigious country clubs in the area and have access to three to five more if needed however the three I have are plenty. Got those as a gift from a client of mine who I worked with for a good 3 years who was an ex Olympian from Fiji back in 92 and 96 who now runs a concierge service sort of catering to the needs and every whim of the clientele in those high-end exclusive country clubs. I think I've gone over this before but just to refresh your memory. If somebody has a flat tire in their Bugatti or they run out of gas in their Bugatti they call him and he has a tanker truck of the gas the Bugatti need because you can't fill up at a pump station as you know. And as for the tire within 20 minutes or so he has that $40,000 or whatever it is Tire shipped out on the back of a truck and installed in less than 45 minutes and that it is back on the road. Or let's say a particular a couple decides on a whim they want to go to Lake Tahoe for the weekend and they want to leave within an hour they call him he has a helicopter fly and land in their backyard picked them up and whisked them away to Lake Tahoe. This also particular client offered as a thank you to set me up in a storefront actually he offered a building about 12000 square foot initially I told him I only need about 3000 square foot and a storefront so I storefront that was. Complete with whatever equipment I need it he would purchase for me as a thank you this would all be "CrossFit" Functional Cross Training" (already have the paperwork filed on the in case you plan on using it yourself, BTW sorry, ill license it to you if you like) as I called it because I didn't pay for licensing to call what I do "CrossFit"... like I was saying it offered to pay for everything I did the man printed out some spreadsheets equipment wise how many kettlebells how many smash balls how many weighted medicine balls that bounce of different weights along with different weights smash balls like I mentioned earlier how many TRX straps how many power racks how many plates bars etc etc etc... So this dude went out of his way to help me out because I help him get back into the best shape of his life and he wants to show his appreciation hence the rolodexes which are gold if you know how to use them. So I can go from absolutely zero clients and I can go to Vistaprint and print them some flyers with myself with some other and past clients or current clients whatever  and rates  as well as  what I can do  as far as training in home in the comfort of their own home  or their own home gym which most of these people have , etc... (I won't give out all my secrets),&  I can print up some return address labels along with a business card attached maybe two. And I already know most people's phone numbers because it's in the Rolodex and also included in that Rolodex is who owns the home most seized homes here are owned by a trust or a corporation or an LLC or partnership etc etc. So I enter the phone number listed and I attach a specific ringtone so I know when these people are calling from one of these homes I know exactly who it may be or I know at least it's a special call that I will take on the first ring. And now let's do some motherfucking math... Let's see 1 client chooses( which is the common choice ideally depending on your ability to describe what you'll be doing what they're going to get out of it and the value of working with somebody like me they're going to choose 3 days a week and they're going to choose $220 per session option I won't cover what that entails but includes some bonuses not included in the $100 per session rate. Now they're doing that 3 days a week so that's 360 per week how do contracts of anywhere from one month to 3 months to 6 months to a year and I won't break down the benefits of signing up for longer I want explain to you the goodies and stuff that longer contracts entail that's for you to figure out this business business can't hand everything to you guys on a silver platter. Now take that 360 and out of all those flyers I send out and I don't mail them every house because I want a little bit of exclusivity and somebody hears about somebody else getting a flyer and they didn't that creates demand they want to be part of the club as well so I got a phone call from them and they want to join as well but I'm a little bit booked up so the rates go up a little bit for them I won't get into that. However let's say we get 10 people out of the however many I mailed out remember these country clubs are enormous Seinfeld lives your Bill Gates lives here Warren Buffett has a place out here, Larry Ellison lives out here who has a fitness fanatic and a really cool guy if you ever have the chance to speak with him has a lot of knowledge on a lot of subjects and if you're the same you can strike up a conversation that will go over fucking straight for hours no problem and no work will ever get done but anyways... Lets say you call it "maxxed out at 15 clients. Now to keep it easy let's say they're all doing the same $360 a week three sessions a week deal all in home all one hour maybe hour and a half and I'll things you know this is personal personal training in their home and conversations come up and sometimes sessions go over so it's bigger 360 * 15 that's $5,400/wk.... Much of it in cash. Now multiply that by 4 = $21,600 per month... Mostly cash.

See? Now you can see why losing a client here or there isn't that big of a deal it's not exactly a deathblow. Cuz so long as you know what you're doing and so long as you know what you're talking about and you're not some social outcast with no social skills and you have no idea how to talk or act around people who are wealthy people who really don't give a shit about money and people who have earned their money understand these people around here they're not trust fund babies they're not lottery winners these are people who had an idea worked it out and spent time and time and time... phone died and luckily all this stuff was still here but I kind of lost my train of thought while my phone is charging up a little bit but the fact remains when dealing with clients like this they can recognize someone who's talking out of their ass and just trying to get a little pinch of their money I recognize that shit in a heartbeat. I mean personally I trade value for value the value of my knowledge and experience I told him what I can do for them and how I intend to do so and 8 times out of 10 they see value in that and they buy whether it's for a month or 3 months or 12 months it's all on contract however people like this no contracts can be broken so the contract is just kind of there as a formality and depending on the person if I want to stay in business and not get black-balled I'll pick and choose who I take to court for breach of contract. With some clients I use a non-disclosure agreement the same one I use for personal training clients I'm getting ready for shows or before and after pictures to save us both to protect us both so number one I can't tell anybody else what the client is using and number to the client can't spill the beans on any special tricks or formulas or whatever else I use with them or anything I advised them to take I also have them sign a document stating that they're well aware of the fact that I am not a medical doctor and therefore cannot legally prescribe medications so anything I may mention will just be as a suggestion and it is up to them to do their due diligence and decide whether or not they would go along with my suggestions that's a very very short scription of what the non-disclosure agreement that entails again I'm not going to show you all my tricks I'm not going to read out the whole goddamn thing so you guys can copy it.

... Well, I guess that's enough for now. I've got other business to pay attention to

foreleft

• Getbig II
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1051 on: September 11, 2017, 11:35:58 PM »
ok I watched a couple of your videos (how come you have a hard time talking). My question is the following. If you are making 20 some thousand a month from training and xxxxxx dollars from steroid sales, plus there was an implication that you have some type of security job, and you are among prestigious people, why do you live in such a dump residence? Its very clear from the videos I watched that the place is, and I feel I understate this, a real dump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: September 11, 2017, 11:41:30 PM »
Sorry about your brother.  If he was American, he'd be healed by now.  Just sayin'... ;D

Or dead. Just sayin'... ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: September 11, 2017, 11:58:22 PM »
Big picture, 2 weeks wouldn't make that much of a difference, but would make a HUGE difference in terms of overall recovery.  If it was an option, I think it was foolish not to do it.

Princess, I completely agree with you. Our tendency to "feel too much too soon" often gets us into trouble.

I don't remember not going to skilled nursing was ever an option with my wife. Maybe we never asked. The benefits of being there far outweighed the inconvenience. But then, once she was home it was up to me or later my daughter, son-in-law and me to insure her temporary reprise. Thank goodness the last three weeks after she decided to stop dialysis we had unending assistance from the wonderful folks at hospice. Otherwise, I'd probably be in a mental institution now.

It's been over two years since she passed and it feels like it was yesterday. She was my angel.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1054 on: September 12, 2017, 12:16:08 AM »
Paid for my insurance since Obama made it mandatory. Domt know how you gather my dad is paying for this.

Lets do some math.

I have the complete rolodexes of three of the top most prestigious country clubs in the area and have access to three to five more if needed however the three I have are plenty. Got those as a gift from a client of mine who I worked with for a good 3 years who was an ex Olympian from Fiji back in 92 and 96 who now runs a concierge service sort of catering to the needs and every whim of the clientele in those high-end exclusive country clubs. I think I've gone over this before but just to refresh your memory. If somebody has a flat tire in their Bugatti or they run out of gas in their Bugatti they call him and he has a tanker truck of the gas the Bugatti need because you can't fill up at a pump station as you know. And as for the tire within 20 minutes or so he has that $40,000 or whatever it is Tire shipped out on the back of a truck and installed in less than 45 minutes and that it is back on the road. Or let's say a particular a couple decides on a whim they want to go to Lake Tahoe for the weekend and they want to leave within an hour they call him he has a helicopter fly and land in their backyard picked them up and whisked them away to Lake Tahoe. This also particular client offered as a thank you to set me up in a storefront actually he offered a building about 12000 square foot initially I told him I only need about 3000 square foot and a storefront so I storefront that was. Complete with whatever equipment I need it he would purchase for me as a thank you this would all be "CrossFit" Functional Cross Training" (already have the paperwork filed on the in case you plan on using it yourself, BTW sorry, ill license it to you if you like) as I called it because I didn't pay for licensing to call what I do "CrossFit"... like I was saying it offered to pay for everything I did the man printed out some spreadsheets equipment wise how many kettlebells how many smash balls how many weighted medicine balls that bounce of different weights along with different weights smash balls like I mentioned earlier how many TRX straps how many power racks how many plates bars etc etc etc... So this dude went out of his way to help me out because I help him get back into the best shape of his life and he wants to show his appreciation hence the rolodexes which are gold if you know how to use them. So I can go from absolutely zero clients and I can go to Vistaprint and print them some flyers with myself with some other and past clients or current clients whatever  and rates  as well as  what I can do  as far as training in home in the comfort of their own home  or their own home gym which most of these people have , etc... (I won't give out all my secrets),&  I can print up some return address labels along with a business card attached maybe two. And I already know most people's phone numbers because it's in the Rolodex and also included in that Rolodex is who owns the home most seized homes here are owned by a trust or a corporation or an LLC or partnership etc etc. So I enter the phone number listed and I attach a specific ringtone so I know when these people are calling from one of these homes I know exactly who it may be or I know at least it's a special call that I will take on the first ring. And now let's do some motherfucking math... Let's see 1 client chooses( which is the common choice ideally depending on your ability to describe what you'll be doing what they're going to get out of it and the value of working with somebody like me they're going to choose 3 days a week and they're going to choose $220 per session option I won't cover what that entails but includes some bonuses not included in the $100 per session rate. Now they're doing that 3 days a week so that's 360 per week how do contracts of anywhere from one month to 3 months to 6 months to a year and I won't break down the benefits of signing up for longer I want explain to you the goodies and stuff that longer contracts entail that's for you to figure out this business business can't hand everything to you guys on a silver platter. Now take that 360 and out of all those flyers I send out and I don't mail them every house because I want a little bit of exclusivity and somebody hears about somebody else getting a flyer and they didn't that creates demand they want to be part of the club as well so I got a phone call from them and they want to join as well but I'm a little bit booked up so the rates go up a little bit for them I won't get into that. However let's say we get 10 people out of the however many I mailed out remember these country clubs are enormous Seinfeld lives your Bill Gates lives here Warren Buffett has a place out here, Larry Ellison lives out here who has a fitness fanatic and a really cool guy if you ever have the chance to speak with him has a lot of knowledge on a lot of subjects and if you're the same you can strike up a conversation that will go over fucking straight for hours no problem and no work will ever get done but anyways... Lets say you call it "maxxed out at 15 clients. Now to keep it easy let's say they're all doing the same $360 a week three sessions a week deal all in home all one hour maybe hour and a half and I'll things you know this is personal personal training in their home and conversations come up and sometimes sessions go over so it's bigger 360 * 15 that's $5,400/wk.... Much of it in cash. Now multiply that by 4 = $21,600 per month... Mostly cash.

See? Now you can see why losing a client here or there isn't that big of a deal it's not exactly a deathblow. Cuz so long as you know what you're doing and so long as you know what you're talking about and you're not some social outcast with no social skills and you have no idea how to talk or act around people who are wealthy people who really don't give a shit about money and people who have earned their money understand these people around here they're not trust fund babies they're not lottery winners these are people who had an idea worked it out and spent time and time and time... phone died and luckily all this stuff was still here but I kind of lost my train of thought while my phone is charging up a little bit but the fact remains when dealing with clients like this they can recognize someone who's talking out of their ass and just trying to get a little pinch of their money I recognize that shit in a heartbeat. I mean personally I trade value for value the value of my knowledge and experience I told him what I can do for them and how I intend to do so and 8 times out of 10 they see value in that and they buy whether it's for a month or 3 months or 12 months it's all on contract however people like this no contracts can be broken so the contract is just kind of there as a formality and depending on the person if I want to stay in business and not get black-balled I'll pick and choose who I take to court for breach of contract. With some clients I use a non-disclosure agreement the same one I use for personal training clients I'm getting ready for shows or before and after pictures to save us both to protect us both so number one I can't tell anybody else what the client is using and number to the client can't spill the beans on any special tricks or formulas or whatever else I use with them or anything I advised them to take I also have them sign a document stating that they're well aware of the fact that I am not a medical doctor and therefore cannot legally prescribe medications so anything I may mention will just be as a suggestion and it is up to them to do their due diligence and decide whether or not they would go along with my suggestions that's a very very short scription of what the non-disclosure agreement that entails again I'm not going to show you all my tricks I'm not going to read out the whole goddamn thing so you guys can copy it.

... Well, I guess that's enough for now. I've got other business to pay attention to

I skimmed this shit but the gist seems to be you have high flying clients that pay you mega bucks to train them.

Your demeanour and the way you talk and present yourself says to me that no self respecting person of any stature would have anything to do with you, they know you are always in hospital and rehab I take it because your continued absence couldn't be ignored.
Why would anyone who is of any celebrity status want to be linked to you, you are a convicted armed robber for fucks sake, one sniff of trouble and they would link the celebrity to you and they would have all sorts of problems getting work.

I suppose your client confidentiality stops you revealing your current client list, oh wait, there isn't anything to stop you as training a celebrity is something you would advertise as part of your business.

People like Gunnar Peterson, Harley Pasternack and Bob Greene make a living by telling everyone who they train, its called self promotion, but you, oh no , you have a host of invisible clients.

Fuck me mate, you live in a dream world of your own creation.

And yes, you do live in a shit hole.

edit
Cuz so long as you know what you're doing and so long as you know what you're talking about and you're not some social outcast with no social skills and you have no idea how to talk

Just seen that bit, hahahahahahahaaa.......

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #1055 on: September 12, 2017, 12:30:43 AM »
 I just can't believe people would pay that much for something so easy to do yourself, but apparently.............

Simple Simon

« Reply #1056 on: September 12, 2017, 12:43:54 AM »
I just can't believe people would pay that much for something so easy to do yourself, but apparently.............

Celebrities have personal trainers because its the celebrity thing to do, its so they can talk about it at parties.
"Hey, I have a personal trainer"

Now of all the top personal trainers out there why would anyone of any standing choose Eric?
Firstly he doesn't advertise, secondly he has no client testimonials or referrals on his social media, he is a ghost in the PT world yet he expects people to believe he's making a living at it.
Even Sev had client testimonials on his FB

Guy says he's a PT because he's a career criminal, jeez, Stevie Wonder can see that, who Eric has likely trained at some point no doubt.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: September 12, 2017, 01:09:11 AM »
I skimmed this shit but the gist seems to be you have high flying clients that pay you mega bucks to train them.

Your demeanour and the way you talk and present yourself says to me that no self respecting person of any stature would have anything to do with you, they know you are always in hospital and rehab I take it because your continued absence couldn't be ignored.
Why would anyone who is of any celebrity status want to be linked to you, you are a convicted armed robber for fucks sake, one sniff of trouble and they would link the celebrity to you and they would have all sorts of problems getting work.

I suppose your client confidentiality stops you revealing your current client list, oh wait, there isn't anything to stop you as training a celebrity is something you would advertise as part of your business.

People like Gunnar Peterson, Harley Pasternack and Bob Greene make a living by telling everyone who they train, its called self promotion, but you, oh no , you have a host of invisible clients.

Keep in mind that for many folks here, their Getbig persona is not even close to who they really are or how they conduct themselves elsewhere. I've talked shit here like I never dreamed of doing in my off line life. Sometimes, when I reread what I posted to someone, I am shocked at the things I said and the vulgarities I employed for the sole purpose of effect. It is rare that I swear when having a conversation with an off-line friend or a family member.

Clearly you have issues with Eric that go back a long ways. That's his and your business and that is cool. I'm not judging you. But there are at least two sides to every story.

Either way, the contention between you two is often a source of amusement for the rest of us....so, carry on.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1058 on: September 12, 2017, 01:14:02 AM »
Keep in mind that for many folks here, their Getbig persona is not even close to who they really are or how they conduct themselves elsewhere. I've talked shit here like I never dreamed of doing in my off line life. Sometimes, when I reread what I posted to someone, I am shocked at the things I said and the vulgarities I employed for the sole purpose of effect. It is rare that I swear when having a conversation with an off-line friend or a family member.

Clearly you have issues with Eric that go back a long ways. That's his and your business and that is cool. I'm not judging you. But there are at least two sides to every story.

Either way, the contention between you two is often a source of amusement for the rest of us....so, carry on.

HAHAHAHA... I couldn't give a flying fuck about him, why would I have any issues with him, seriously??

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1059 on: September 12, 2017, 01:16:17 AM »

edit

maybe he chooses to life the frugal lifestyle

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: September 12, 2017, 01:28:21 AM »
HAHAHAHA... I couldn't give a flying fuck about him, why would I have any issues with him, seriously??

Haven't you been hounding his posts for awhile? Why would you do that if you don't have issues with him? Sorry maybe I misread what you've posted to him and they were intended as encouragement for him to get healthy.  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #1061 on: September 12, 2017, 01:34:21 AM »
Haven't you been hounding his posts for awhile? Why would you do that if you don't have issues with him? Sorry maybe I misread what you've posted to him and they were intended as encouragement for him to get healthy.  ???
just because I take the piss out of him doesn't mean I have any issues with him.....jeez if I saw him outside here I would drop a dime in his Styrofoam cup.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #1062 on: September 12, 2017, 02:34:54 AM »

edit

I didnt read the wall of text that gummy wrote.

But as for his clients, have a look at his instagram and youtube posts. He posts a pic of his leg cut open in hospital and gets 12 likes and 1 random comment.

So its clear that not only does Gummy Eric not have celebrity clients, but that nobody else gives a flying fuck about him.

I honestly cant remember the last time I posted something on Instagram and got 12 likes, let alone if I was in hospital.

If he wasnt such a fuckhead it would be sad. But fuck that guy.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1063 on: September 12, 2017, 02:35:05 AM »
Keep in mind that for many folks here, their Getbig persona is not even close to who they really are or how they conduct themselves elsewhere. I've talked shit here like I never dreamed of doing in my off line life. Sometimes, when I reread what I posted to someone, I am shocked at the things I said and the vulgarities I employed for the sole purpose of effect.

...jesus christ what a cuck

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1064 on: September 12, 2017, 02:59:30 AM »

But as for his clients, have a look at his instagram and youtube posts. He posts a pic of his leg cut open in hospital and gets 12 likes and 1 random comment.

So its clear that not only does Gummy Eric not have celebrity clients, but that nobody else gives a flying fuck about him.

I honestly cant remember the last time I posted something on Instagram and got 12 likes, let alone if I was in hospital.

this is a place full of fuckheads chief

Simple Simon

« Reply #1065 on: September 12, 2017, 03:37:20 AM »

they must be from people he sold shitty gear to...

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: September 12, 2017, 03:58:42 AM »
they must be from people he sold shitty gear to...

Or fellow spider bite victims.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1067 on: September 12, 2017, 04:16:02 AM »
Who still uses a rolodex?
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #1068 on: September 12, 2017, 04:20:40 AM »
hes watching old episodes of Dallas....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1069 on: September 12, 2017, 06:39:24 AM »

Lets do some math.

yes you cant fill up a  bugatti at a gas station

Simple Simon

« Reply #1070 on: September 12, 2017, 07:02:12 AM »

I hope that isn't the only inconstancy you have picked up in one of his stories.... ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1071 on: September 12, 2017, 07:15:58 AM »
I hope that isn't the only inconstancy you have picked up in one of his stories.... ;D
lål  no... No... No 😀

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1072 on: September 12, 2017, 08:50:11 AM »

Well that's what I was told. Not like i would know othereise

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1073 on: September 12, 2017, 08:55:08 AM »

Its just a term. They're excel spreadsheet files

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1074 on: September 12, 2017, 09:00:24 AM »
Its just a term. They're excel spreadsheet files

You use excel for phone numbers?
Y