Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 248655 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1075 on: September 12, 2017, 09:49:28 AM »
Princess, I completely agree with you. Our tendency to "feel too much too soon" often gets us into trouble.

I don't remember not going to skilled nursing was ever an option with my wife. Maybe we never asked. The benefits of being there far outweighed the inconvenience. But then, once she was home it was up to me or later my daughter, son-in-law and me to insure her temporary reprise. Thank goodness the last three weeks after she decided to stop dialysis we had unending assistance from the wonderful folks at hospice. Otherwise, I'd probably be in a mental institution now.

It's been over two years since she passed and it feels like it was yesterday. She was my angel.

Assuming she was on Medicare, after 3 consecutive in-patient days in the hospital, she should've been eligible. 

Who's eligible?

People with Medicare are covered if they meet all of these conditions:

You have Part A and have days left in your benefit period.
    You have a qualifying hospital stay. 
    Your doctor has decided that you need daily skilled care given by, or under the direct supervision of, skilled nursing or therapy staff. If you're in the SNF for skilled rehabilitation services only, your care is considered daily care even if these therapy services are offered just 5 or 6 days a week, as long as you need and get the therapy services each day they're offered.
    You get these skilled services in a SNF that's certified by Medicare.
    You need these skilled services for a medical condition that was either:
        A hospital-related medical condition.
        A condition that started while you were getting care in the skilled nursing facility for a hospital-related medical condition.

Your doctor may order observation services to help decide whether you need to be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient or can be discharged. During the time you're getting observation services in the hospital, you're considered an outpatient—you can't count this time towards the 3-day inpatient hospital stay needed for Medicare to cover your SNF stay.
https://www.medicare.gov/coverage/skilled-nursing-facility-care.html#2956
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1076 on: September 12, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »
America needs single payer medical insurance, like you have. It may not be perfect, but at least everyone has coverage and it probably help keep medical and prescription charges down.

Sorry about your brother. That's a long time to be considered critical. Has he been in CCU all this time?

Spoken like a true lib.  Where do you suppose the funds come from? What is the quality of care received in a timely fashion?

In Canada, the government determines what procedures are medically necessary. Bureaucrats, not doctors, decide which procedures and treatments are covered.

The system’s costs are hidden. Many Canadians — and many progressives abroad — like to think that health care is “free” in Canada, when in fact, Canadian taxpayers pay, on average, $10,500 per year for all their health-care needs. Canadians simply have no concept of how much the services they consume cost, since the CHA prohibits providers from ever showing patients a bill.

Canada’s quality of care is poor, and it continues to deteriorate in the face of a looming fiscal crunch and further rationing. In Canada’s single-payer system, citizens cannot pay directly for procedures, and they cannot purchase private insurance to cover services provided by the CHA. They must instead wait in line or seek health-care services outside the country.

Canadians might like their single-payer health-care system in theory, but in practice, large numbers of them are going elsewhere for care.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446689/canadas-single-payer-health-care-system-cautionary-tale

:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1077 on: September 12, 2017, 10:09:09 AM »
You use excel for phone numbers?

Stop dude.  Just stop.  Don't open up another rabbit hole here......     he's already running all over the place.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1078 on: September 12, 2017, 10:15:49 AM »
Stop dude.  Just stop.  Don't open up another rabbit hole here......     he's already running all over the place.

lol, my bad.

I just figured is was easy to get him out of the rolodex 80s to the excel 90s, and was going to gravitate towards a better digital solution.   ;D
Y

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1079 on: September 12, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »
You use excel for phone numbers?

Phone numbers? Don't know where you got that. The spreadsheets contain every address in a particular Country Club as well as the owners of the country club whether it's a actual person or if it's a trust or if it's a LLC or limited partnership or whatever as well as the names of the people who live there. Other information in the Rolodex Excel spreadsheet is stuff like when the house was bought how much it was purchased for etc.. And some other shit.

He used the term "rolledex" so that's the term I used perhaps you're thinking of a desk Rolodex to contains names and phone numbers and that's it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: September 12, 2017, 11:19:30 AM »
HAHAHAHA... I couldn't give a flying fuck about him, why would I have any issues with him, seriously??

Okay.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1081 on: September 12, 2017, 11:22:54 AM »
ok I watched a couple of your videos (how come you have a hard time talking). My question is the following. If you are making 20 some thousand a month from training and xxxxxx dollars from steroid sales, plus there was an implication that you have some type of security job, and you are among prestigious people, why do you live in such a dump residence? Its very clear from the videos I watched that the place is, and I feel I understate this, a real dump.

Don't know where you get this "real dump" from. Unless you're referring to all the paperwork and boxes and boxes of papers from storage sitting on my dining room table.

Also where the fuck do you get "prestigious people" from?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1082 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:39 AM »
I didnt read the wall of text that gummy wrote.

But as for his clients, have a look at his instagram and youtube posts. He posts a pic of his leg cut open in hospital and gets 12 likes and 1 random comment.

So its clear that not only does Gummy Eric not have celebrity clients, but that nobody else gives a flying fuck about him.

I honestly cant remember the last time I posted something on Instagram and got 12 likes, let alone if I was in hospital.

If he wasnt such a fuckhead it would be sad. But fuck that guy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_rzyrnoAC/

You think I'm posting pictures of the cuts on my legs for likes? You think I give a fuck about likes when it comes to big gaping wounds in my thigh that look like a fucking vagina? My post that shifter lights I'm posting that shit so I can document fucking progress when I'm back in the gym and walking normal your dumb mother fucker hate to break it to you buddy but my life doesn't revolve around Instagram I could give a fuck less notice the lack of hashtags on those fucking pictures

And you keep bringing up something about how I claim I'm always training celebrities and prestigious people. I'd like for you to point out where I claim I've been training all these famous prestigious people on a consistent basis get dumb mother fucker. I make a comment where I say I have trained so and so and you like to run with it like a little fucking school girl playing that game telephone and turn it straight into me claiming I train these people 24/7 immature a little ant.

I live in the real fucking world when somebody wants to contact me and ask how I'm doing they fucking call me or text me they don't leave fucking messages on my Instagram you dumb mother fucker. Maybe that's how your friends get in touch with you about leaving random comments on Instagram but not me

Simple Simon

« Reply #1083 on: September 12, 2017, 11:35:05 AM »
Well that's what I was told. Not like i would know othereise

So an ex Olympian from 92, 96 told you he had a truck that filled up Bugatti's with fuel because they couldn't fill them at the gas station and you believed that?

Sounds like he was taking the piss out of you to me.

I think you are the new Bob Birdsong on the block...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1084 on: September 12, 2017, 11:42:23 AM »
So an ex Olympian from 92, 96 told you he had a truck that filled up Bugatti's with fuel because they couldn't fill them at the gas station and you believed that?

Sounds like he was taking the piss out of you to me.

I think you are the new Bob Birdsong on the block...

Is that what I said You fucking Birdbrain? Or did I say he runs a concierge service he owns a conciair service which means somebody in there fucking Bugatti runs out of gas they call him and instead of having the car towed he calls somebody else has a truck go out there and fill up his fucking tank you dumb mother fucker. Using your fucking logic he must also own a falcon helicopter for the clients who call him at the last minute and say they want to go to Lake Tahoe for the weekend and instead of calling somebody who owns a helicopter and a pilot to fly and land in their front yard or backyard pick them up and fly them off to Lake Tahoe your logic must say that he owns a helicopter and he's the fucking pilot and he flies himself to their backyard Picks Them Up and flies into Lake Tahoe yes stupid guy. You think people are so fucking stupid on this fucking website that you can twist what I say around and instead of actually having the people read what I fucking say you can just push it around and people are going to believe you and go by what you're saying I said. Right? Isn't that correct you think people here are too fucking dumb to figure the shit out themselves? To read the shit I say themselves?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1085 on: September 12, 2017, 11:44:46 AM »
Is that what I said You fucking Birdbrain? Or did I say he runs a concierge service he owns a conciair service which means somebody in there fucking Bugatti runs out of gas they call him and instead of having the car towed he calls somebody else has a truck go out there and fill up his fucking tank you dumb mother fucker. Using your fucking logic he must also own a falcon helicopter for the clients who call him at the last minute and say they want to go to Lake Tahoe for the weekend and instead of calling somebody who owns a helicopter and a pilot to fly and land in their front yard or backyard pick them up and fly them off to Lake Tahoe your logic must say that he owns a helicopter and he's the fucking pilot and he flies himself to their backyard Picks Them Up and flies into Lake Tahoe yes stupid guy. You think people are so fucking stupid on this fucking website that you can twist what I say around and instead of actually having the people read what I fucking say you can just push it around and people are going to believe you and go by what you're saying I said. Right? Isn't that correct you think people here are too fucking dumb to figure the shit out themselves? To read the shit I say themselves?

So a Bugatti owner can't afford RAC or AA cover, I think it likely comes with the car.
Every new car in the UK comes with recovery cover as standard.

You not having a legitimate vehicle its understandable you wouldn't know this...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1086 on: September 12, 2017, 11:53:19 AM »
So a Bugatti owner can't afford RAC or AA cover, I think it likely comes with the car.
Every new car in the UK comes with recovery cover as standard.

You not having a legitimate vehicle its understandable you wouldn't know this...

Would you rather wait an hour for AAA or would you rather wait 10 fucking minutes for my buddy to get somebody there with fuel and get you on your way? And hate to break it to you but nice is Palm Springs Rancho Mirage Indian Wells area is there's no fucking Bugatti dealership.. and I like how you try to pull the wool over everybody's eyes reading this shit and assume they'll skip over the part where I mentioned who owns and runs a concierge service for wealthy clientele of which there are many in this area you dumb mother fucker. In high-end concierge service means he does everything which means if somebody doesn't have the time two go out and pick up a new golf club and they have a whatever teatime with whoever else he find somebody to go out and pick up that fucking golf club and deliver it to him on time. It's little shit like that they keep fucking does you dumb mother fucker I don't know what part of that you do not understand and I'm curious what part of that you're going to try to fucking twist and turn and flip all around to fit your little narrative

Simple Simon

« Reply #1087 on: September 12, 2017, 11:55:39 AM »
Would you rather wait an hour for AAA or would you rather wait 10 fucking minutes for my buddy to get somebody there with fuel and get you on your way? And hate to break it to you but nice is Palm Springs Rancho Mirage Indian Wells area is there's no fucking Bugatti dealership.. and I like how you try to pull the wool over everybody's eyes reading this shit and assume they'll skip over the part where I mentioned who owns and runs a concierge service for wealthy clientele of which there are many in this area you dumb mother fucker. In high-end concierge service means he does everything which means if somebody doesn't have the time two go out and pick up a new golf club and they have a whatever teatime with whoever else he find somebody to go out and pick up that fucking golf club and deliver it to him on time. It's little shit like that they keep fucking does you dumb mother fucker I don't know what part of that you do not understand and I'm curious what part of that you're going to try to fucking twist and turn and flip all around to fit your little narrative

seriously you fucking moron, who has the resources and time to have a fuel truck on standby with a driver poised at the wheel ready to go in a moments notice 24/7.

How many times do you think people run out of fuel to make it a viable business.

Do you ever think things through you stupid fucker.

Even Vince Goodrum can see thats not a money maker.

and he's not your Buddy, he's a former Olympic athlete

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1088 on: September 12, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »
seriously you fucking moron, who has the resources and time to have a fuel truck on standby with a driver poised at the wheel ready to go in a moments notice 24/7.

How many times do you think people run out of fuel to make it a viable business.

Do you ever think things through you stupid fucker.

Even Vince Goodrum can see thats not a money maker.

and he's not your Buddy, he's a former Olympic athlete

Actually he is my buddy text me the other day asking how things were going had no idea. I was in the hospital wish me well and about 45 minutes later he had a pizza delivered to my room. Fella also came to visit me when I was in rehab in L.A. back in April and took me out for sushi. Got lucky and the place had Toro (tuna belly). Rare for April but it was nice and pink had a little bit of marbling going through it. Fucking delicious. Homeboy picked up the whole check as well. Pay for it when you got up to use the restroom I remember. The check had to have been close to 100 so I left 25 as a tip. And somehow that happened to come up in the conversation in the Rover back to rehab and he laughs and he says he already tipped him as well that waiter got a nice $70 tip on a Tuesday afternoon in the middle of April LOL

Simple Simon

« Reply #1089 on: September 12, 2017, 12:24:05 PM »
Actually he is my buddy text me the other day asking how things were going had no idea. I was in the hospital wish me well and about 45 minutes later he had a pizza delivered to my room. Fella also came to visit me when I was in rehab in L.A. back in April and took me out for sushi. Got lucky and the place had Toro (tuna belly). Rare for April but it was nice and pink had a little bit of marbling going through it. Fucking delicious. Homeboy picked up the whole check as well. Pay for it when you got up to use the restroom I remember. The check had to have been close to 100 so I left 25 as a tip. And somehow that happened to come up in the conversation in the Rover back to rehab and he laughs and he says he already tipped him as well that waiter got a nice $70 tip on a Tuesday afternoon in the middle of April LOL

thats a tall story, not a response as to why he believes its a viable business to have a guy sitting around able to drop off fuel to motorists within 10 minutes.

Tell me, how many times have you run out of fuel?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1090 on: September 12, 2017, 01:02:10 PM »

I bet Be There has never had an extraordinarily magnificent lunch like that his entire life.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1091 on: September 12, 2017, 02:00:41 PM »
I bet Be There has never had an extraordinarily magnificent lunch like that his entire life.

Sushi, the food of the pretentious twat, raw fucking fish and rice, you couldn't make it up.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1092 on: September 12, 2017, 02:32:13 PM »
Sushi, the food of the pretentious twat, raw fucking fish and rice, you couldn't make it up.

That right there is is all I need to know about you

Simple Simon

« Reply #1093 on: September 12, 2017, 03:15:20 PM »
That right there is is all I need to know about you

mmmmm yaaaa, gonna get me sum mothurfuckin sushi, thats the real shit,fuckin rice, some fuckin fish, some fuckin wasabi, fuckin great....

Tell me do you like sushi because its the only thing you can eat without taking your teeth out?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1094 on: September 12, 2017, 03:17:53 PM »
thats a tall story, not a response as to why he believes its a viable business to have a guy sitting around able to drop off fuel to motorists within 10 minutes.

Tell me, how many times have you run out of fuel?

I've never run out of fuel in the 19 years that I have been driving.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #1095 on: September 12, 2017, 03:20:08 PM »
I've never run out of fuel in the 19 years that I have been driving.
me once in 32 years, my gauge failed and I ran out thinking I had some in.

I will wager its happened maybe once every 20 years to people if at all.
Yet old ESFITNESS mate has a tanker on standby 24/7 for people who run out... ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1096 on: September 12, 2017, 03:21:04 PM »
me once in 32 years, my gauge failed and I ran out thinking I had some in.

I will wager its happened maybe once every 20 years to people if at all.
Yet old ESFITNESS mate has a tanker on standby 24/7 for people who run out... ???

Its probably happened 345 times to ESFITNESS. In order to get gas, he just created his own on the spot.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2017, 03:21:20 PM »
Serious question to esfitness, if you are clearing 20k a month why don't you live in a desirable residence?

Your place is pretty shitty for some one earning that kind of money

Simple Simon

« Reply #1098 on: September 12, 2017, 03:22:01 PM »
Its probably happened 345 times to ESFITNESS. In order to get gas, he just created his own on the spot.

its not happened lately, he's banned from driving....

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1099 on: September 12, 2017, 03:38:03 PM »
Serious question to esfitness, if you are clearing 20k a month why don't you live in a desirable residence?

Your place is pretty shitty for some one earning that kind of money
It might be a tactic to stay under the radar, if you're making money selling drugs, being flashy and buying expensive cars, houses etc. is like putting a bulls eye on you for the feds.