Author Topic: US Aggression - will it continue?  (Read 6048 times)

Brian Peppers

• Getbig II
  • "Hi Mom, This is Mark Bingham...
US Aggression - will it continue?
« on: September 20, 2006, 07:22:41 PM »
In Six years ( 2001 through 2007) the United States will most likely be warring with and setting up longterm infrastructure in three nations (Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran).  On the horizon loom Syria and later, North Korea.

Two questions for you

First, will we be leaving these countries once we have settled peace? Our longterm military bases say no.

Second, will this trend continue?  Will the US tackle five countries per decade for the next 50 years?   is this not an attempt for world domination?  If not, what is?
You believe me, don't you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: US Aggression - will it continue?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »
In Six years ( 2001 through 2007) the United States will most likely be warring with and setting up longterm infrastructure in three nations (Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran).  On the horizon loom Syria and later, North Korea.

Two questions for you

First, will we be leaving these countries once we have settled peace? Our longterm military bases say no.

Second, will this trend continue?  Will the US tackle five countries per decade for the next 50 years?   is this not an attempt for world domination?  If not, what is?

1.  We don't run Afghanistan.  We are moving towards turning over complete control of Iraq.  We will not occupy Iran, Syria, or North Korea.  We already have a sufficient military presence in the Middle East and in South Korea. 

2.  We don't need to make an attempt at world domination, because we're already the only super power left on the planet. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 07:56:44 PM »
There's already peace in Iran
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 08:14:47 PM »
There's already peace in Iran

jaguar, have you ever thought of taking a trip to Iran?

I'm sure that as a woman of African descent, you would have a great time in that country.

You really should go sometime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 08:15:32 PM »

I'm sure that as a woman of African descent, you would have a great time in that country.

Try being a skinny white kid walking through a bad part of gang Cleveland. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 08:17:04 PM »

Just remember to leave the shorts and skirts at home.  And keep your mouth shut. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 08:19:53 PM »
Try being a skinny white kid walking through a bad part of gang Cleveland. 

yeah, the city govt. of Cleveland really has it in for skinny white kids something terrible.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 08:23:35 PM »
  We are moving towards turning over complete control of Iraq.  

bwhaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaa. ...bwaaaahaaaaaaaa.....d amn....lmao..good one...ayeeeee...you should do stand up! :)
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »
yeah, the city govt. of Cleveland really has it in for skinny white kids something terrible.

No, but they do not put the resources into putting police resources into poor areas. I used to get my ass kicked up there now and then. 

bwhaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaa. ...bwaaaahaaaaaaaa.....d amn....lmao..good one...ayeeeee...you should do stand up! :)

Beach bum believes we're building govt bases and haliburton KB office complexes because we're getting ready to leave.  Monster fooled.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »

I guess my neighbor who just returned from Iraq made up all the stuff he just told me on Sunday.   ::) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 08:29:28 PM »
No, but they do not put the resources into putting police resources into poor areas. I used to get my ass kicked up there now and then. 

Beach bum believes we're building govt bases and haliburton KB office complexes because we're getting ready to leave.  Monster fooled.

Actually, I believe there was an international conspiracy to murder innocent civilians.  I also believe Timothy McVeigh was not executed and that Barbara Olsen was captured and secretly released overseas. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 08:30:09 PM »
I guess my neighbor who just returned from Iraq made up all the stuff he just told me on Sunday.   ::) 

Wht did he tell you? 

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 08:34:37 PM »

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots....something you will never understand

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 08:36:27 PM »
The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots....something you will never understand

If that's the case the liberty tree is gonna grow real big this year, ...and bear some strange fruit.  :-\
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 08:41:05 PM »
I guess my neighbor who just returned from Iraq made up all the stuff he just told me on Sunday.   ::) 

ok beach...i have the money and people here know i do..wanna bet 5 grand..and we'll let the bet stand..that we wont be out of iraq in the next 5 yrs?

watcha say?

i KNOW..that people here know i'm good for it...watcha say man...?

Bush has made a mess..you CANT go into a country to SAVE it from a tyrant and then when shit dosen't work ya say..owell..i tried..i'm out   u CANT..you'll lose face in the global economy..bush fucked up BIG time...wait..no...Bush fucked this country BIG time..i'm rich..wont effect me man..i can pack up and move tomorrow..so is bush..bush made billions...it'll effect you..and not right now..give it about 5ish yrs ;)
carpe` vaginum!

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 08:42:30 PM »
If that's the case the liberty tree is gonna grow real big this year, ...and bear some strange fruit.  :-\

Like I said you will never understand

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 08:45:11 PM »

jerk off...lower the dose.....

what a fucking cop out quote..the person that said it said it EXACTLY for the reason of controlling dumb cu nts like yourself..lol hook line sinker..its ok man..as i said..i'm global..shit happens i'll pack up and move..so is my family..we have the cash...YOU r the ne thats gonna get fucked..and sing the praises of bush as your family  lives a lowr standard of live...keep sucking cock man...people like you make people like me rich ;D
carpe` vaginum!

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 08:50:36 PM »
Run and Hide....I got it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 08:54:20 PM »
ok beach...i have the money and people here know i do..wanna bet 5 grand..and we'll let the bet stand..that we wont be out of iraq in the next 5 yrs?

watcha say?

i KNOW..that people here know i'm good for it...watcha say man...?

Bush has made a mess..you CANT go into a country to SAVE it from a tyrant and then when shit dosen't work ya say..owell..i tried..i'm out   u CANT..you'll lose face in the global economy..bush fucked up BIG time...wait..no...Bush fucked this country BIG time..i'm rich..wont effect me man..i can pack up and move tomorrow..so is bush..bush made billions...it'll effect you..and not right now..give it about 5ish yrs ;)

I bet we will have a presence in Iraq in five years.  Will we be running the country?  No.  They'll have their own government, military, police, etc.  

I'm not a betting man.  I lost the last bet I made:  that Kevan Barlow would outscore Deuce McAllister in fantasy football a couple years ago.  Cost me lunch.   :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »
 Will we be running the country?  No.  

awww...its so cute that ya believ that.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 01:02:06 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHa...... I always check with my neighbor for the final truth..... ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 01:05:31 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHa...... I always check with my neighbor for the final truth..... ::)

I'd check with your neighbor too if he was an Army officer who just spent a year in Iraq.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 01:10:34 AM »
I'd check with your neighbor too if he was an Army officer who just spent a year in Iraq.   ::)

Can you ask the nurse on your street about the future of Universal Health Care in the US? thanks.  Also, the girl sunbathing in her backyard - please ask her about the effects of global warming.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 01:33:49 AM »
Can you ask the nurse on your street about the future of Universal Health Care in the US? thanks.  Also, the girl sunbathing in her backyard - please ask her about the effects of global warming.

Cannot.  All of my female neighbors have had at least one baby in about the past 18-24 months.  No sunbathing going on in my hood.  No nurses either.  But if you want to know about cruise ships, the Army, teaching, or flying a plane, I can probably get some information. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 01:52:05 AM »
for real dude - why are we putting up longterm infrastructure in the place if we plan to bail?

American firms are seriously moving in, and our bases are getting bigger, not smaller.