Author Topic: Whats a man supposed to do when a chick forgets her used panties in his house?  (Read 10539 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
When this happens I usually throw them in the giant hefty bag full of panties that I have in my closet from all the other women/whores that forgot theirs too.  When I'm done making sweet love to their turd cutters with my mastadonian penis most bitches are very disoriented.  I kind of feel bad for throwing them out in that condition but if I don't they want to spend the night and I can't let that happen.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
You know you want to...

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
k

you're as pathetic as Basille...didn't you tossers learn anything from WillGrant?

K

POB

• Getbig IV
im wearing them on my right forearm right now so I can sniff them and type on getbig at the same time.

amazing, frictionless experience bro.
:D, I know a guy who hangs them on his bodybuilding trophies on the arm just like that

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
im wearing them on my right forearm right now so I can sniff them and type on getbig at the same time.

amazing, frictionless experience bro.

Im sure Chaos missed that pic, otherwise he would be shouting synthol and shit

either that or the bam-bam gimmick has finally jumped the shark

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Wash them for her, you filthy fucks. 

booty

• Getbig V
What a gentleman. 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

with my mouth;

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Tre, you're sounding an awful lot like a bottom bitch with this one. Women do my laundry, not the other way around.  >:(

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
dirty fucking perverts on here....  ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
cleaning your own clothes is kinda of gay already, imagine cleaning someones elses, you just cant get any more beta than that.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
i do not understand why guys like thongs and stuff..i think a full french panty is much more sexy. Love the feeling fucking a woman and feeling the panty and her juices against my cock.. her pussy juices on the panty...hmmmm

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
i do not understand why guys like thongs and stuff..i think a full french panty is much more sexy. Love the feeling fucking a woman and feeling the panty and her juices against my cock.. her pussy juices on the panty...hmmmm

I agree, thongs are too whorish, some class is always good, always

booty

• Getbig V
what about cheekies?  They are half way between a thong and a full panty.  I actually prefer cheekies over thongs these days. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
what about cheekies?  They are half way between a thong and a full panty.  I actually prefer cheekies over thongs these days. 
i like a woman to look sexy... since i can remember i have always loved panties( do not wear them ) Booty send a picture ;)

booty

• Getbig V
i like a woman to look sexy... since i can remember i have always loved panties( do not wear them ) Booty send a picture ;)
I bet we would find you in the lingerie department of a store Donny feeling all the white laced panties, holding them up to your face.  ;D 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I bet we would find you in the lingerie department of a store Donny feeling all the white laced panties, holding them up to your face.  ;D 
Baby i get enough of the washing lines... ;D can´t explain why but it is my Kink. Love to shoot over a panty

booty

• Getbig V
Baby i get enough of the washing lines... ;D can´t explain why but it is my Kink. Love to shoot over a panty

I hope you are not stealing the neighbours panties Donny.   :o

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I hope you are not stealing the neighbours panties Donny.   :o
well not "stealing" them..i borrow them baby...shoot my cream on them and put them back... ;)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

post pics of you wearing those above mentioned cheekies sweetie?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
post pics of you wearing those above mentioned cheekies sweetie?
yes show us Baby Doll