Author Topic: Getbiggers that have been here 10+ years, how are you handling getting older in  (Read 1274 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
we wuz kangs

strippers

coke

booze

gambling habbit

but i think ill become a nurse

or security

no wait

personal trainer

repent white devils!!!

you might be more fucked up than melvin

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
this soon to be dystopian world we're living in? I gotta admit I never thought the world would be this far up shits creek so fast . How do do think you'll fare after the great reset? Will you fully comply? Resist? Go off grid etc...They've been planning this a long time and have unlimited resources.

For some of you at some point it's time to sit down and seriously research what your government's have been lying about and how deep the rabbithole goes. You will come to understand the following which is diametrically opposed to your current brainwashed envisioned world view. God is real. The Gods of the bible are real. Gods meaning God the father and his son. They are eternal beings and we indeed live on a "flat" earth. Satan does rule the earth for a time and many do his biddings multi generationally advancing his plan for world government and eventual antichrist rule. These things will happen and within our lifetime it looks like unfortunately so it's time to be rededucated into reality or be a NWO pawn which makes you an enemy..The Bible is real the religions are B.S.  There's one truth and not 50 denominations.

im going to tell you this one time coke and booze head

the devil  as you call him is a angel

archangel gabriel and michael are angels

the person you refer to as god was a angel who decided he wanted to be his own god and create man

this created a war in heaven

otherwise known as outside this planet

god has a god and that god didnt like them creating us

satan is at war with the angel who created us

its the exact opposite

god is evil for leaving his god and wanting to become ours

satan wants to punish the angels who left his god and wanted to become gods themselves when they created us

satan only tells the truth, which is called eveil because it unveils the lies our gods told man in creating him

where as god lies and tells man he can come into heaven which doesnt exist  no more than the stem cell creations can that we as men create

everything or everyone wants to become a god

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
If I think about my life nothing has changed. It seems like things are going in a bad direction and there could be wars and what have you, but most peoples lives in the west haven't been impacted much. Food and security about the same. In terms of lifestyle have your lives been impacted drastically? Yet!

Some would argue that this is a great time to be alive if you are a dissident. Exciting new world developments coming around. Lots of avenues for dissent and thought crime. At least you could entertain the idea that things are better than they seem, and there are opportunities, even if on balance things are worse.

When I think about hell on earth I think of North Korea. All those faces smiling and clapping on cue. Completely oblivious people. What a nightmare. At least we can still say on Getbig that we don't stand with our regime, the faggotry, the trannies, the Zionism, the mega corporations, or what have you.

I almost forgot about Covid. That admittedly something that was unprecedented. However in my parts it didn't affect me in most ways, nothing changed. Oh yeah, it almost killed me but I was lucky. In my case the medical science saved me. Haven't taken the vaxx though.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
If I think about my life nothing has changed. It seems like things are going in a bad direction and there could be wars and what have you, but most peoples lives in the west haven't been impacted much. Food and security about the same. In terms of lifestyle have your lives been impacted drastically? Yet!

Some would argue that this is a great time to be alive if you are a dissident. Exciting new world developments coming around. Lots of avenues for dissent and thought crime. At least you could entertain the idea that things are better than they seem, and there are opportunities, even if on balance things are worse.

When I think about hell on earth I think of North Korea. All those faces smiling and clapping on cue. Completely oblivious people. What a nightmare. At least we can still say on Getbig that we don't stand with our regime, the faggotry, the trannies, the Zionism, the mega corporations, or what have you.

I almost forgot about Covid. That admittedly something that was unprecedented. However in my parts it didn't affect me in most ways, nothing changed. Oh yeah, it almost killed me but I was lucky. In my case the medical science saved me. Haven't taken the vaxx though.

"When I think about hell on earth I think of North Korea. All those faces smiling and clapping on cue. Completely oblivious people. What a nightmare."

You've Just described how Millions willingly behaved with the China Virus Narrative.
Willingly Lined up for T.E.Vaccine on more than 1 occasion.
Wore / wear Face Nappies Not For Their safety but For Others  :D ;D :D
Stopped seeing Family & Friends, And locked themselves away in houses No Sunlight
No Fresh Air, No Going out & building up Their immune System in fact Destroying it.

All The While Smiling & Clapping Right On Que.
Yep Completely Oblivious People - What a Living Nightmare. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
This too shall pass.

"This too shall pass" is a Persian adage translated and used in several languages. It reflects on the temporary nature, or ephemerality, of the human condition.
But will anyone survive it's passing?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I have started doing more "volume" based workouts Wiggs.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I'm merely concentrating on what I enjoy and did a bit of "networking" in lieu of buying some farmland. All other things are just a waste of time - at least for me.

In parts I enjoy things falling apart on the other hand the "control state" is highly unnerving.