Author Topic: tamoxifen  (Read 2186 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
tamoxifen
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:18:55 PM »
how much if needed to run with 1g of test enantate?

4thAD

Re: tamoxifen
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:24:05 PM »
20mg ed for four weeks, According to Hooker. Start two weeks after your last pin of test. You can bet your ass I will be running low dose nolva from here on out!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 12:52:06 PM »
i think tamoxifen IS nolva

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 12:55:20 PM »

Yes, it is.  He was using the term interchangeably.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 02:12:17 PM »

Yeah bro Nolva, nolvadex, tamoxifen, tamoxifen citrate, all the same shite bra!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 02:30:56 PM »
Mex FENOBEST Citrato de Tamoxifeno equ.   EL Cheap-O
Dont be afraid of 40-60mg day for a few days to cool it down if you start to ouch beyond itch.
1Gr of test is startN to get up there friend. Enjoy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 12:46:02 AM »
Mex FENOBEST Citrato de Tamoxifeno equ.   EL Cheap-O
Dont be afraid of 40-60mg day for a few days to cool it down if you start to ouch beyond itch.
1Gr of test is startN to get up there friend. Enjoy.

I was thinking 1 tab a day during the cycle...or nothing at all...but it's 1g of enenthate. ;)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 05:15:46 AM »
I was thinking 1 tab a day during the cycle...or nothing at all...but it's 1g of enenthate. ;)

No.  Do not run nolva as your anti-e during cycle.  It is a poor choice in this regard. Use it for PCT.

Use arimidex during the cycle.  Have nolva on hand, though, because I can tell you from direct experience that 1gm of test e per week will put you at risk for some serious gyno. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 10:24:05 AM »
Adex is better in that it prevents Test from conversion to Estro in the 1st place in that regard.
Adex doesn't agree w/ me. I just dont feel well on it. This is unusual, but everyone responds different.

Nolv, (Tamox Citrate) has been around forever. Duchane era. It blocks Estrogen from binding to breast tissue. 1gr of Test is a lot. Ive had gyno in puberty, and  1gr  T WILL aggravate it.
     If it starts to itch-20mg day. Sensitive to touch 40mg. Hurt! 60mg in 3 x 20mg doses.  I Run the high dose couple says, Then taper it down. This knocks it right out. Id definitely have Nolva on hand if your venturing into 1000mg territory. Id also say be well rested &  recovered from previous cycles. Know your half lives. Completely clean > 6wks min. Or, you wont get the results your looking for- new solid Mass. All these compounds react different in each person.  Nolva also seems to blunt some of the bloat if you are looking for max water retention & size.  40mg day has a hardening effect on me if Im fairly lean to start with. I bet that dose would work very well for female figure competitors . Nolvas is also cheap.
Another Mex name for Nolva is Bilem.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 04:13:55 AM »
It's been almost 2 weeks since my last shot of test. enanthate and I'm about to start my PCT(1.Week:40mg ed,2.week 30 mg ed and 3rd week 20 mg ed) with tamoxifen.What time of the day should I take it &does it have to be on an empty stomach? & should I split a certain dosage, for example 40 mg,or take all at once?

thank you for your answers

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 05:24:07 AM »
It's been almost 2 weeks since my last shot of test. enanthate and I'm about to start my PCT(1.Week:40mg ed,2.week 30 mg ed and 3rd week 20 mg ed) with tamoxifen.What time of the day should I take it &does it have to be on an empty stomach? & should I split a certain dosage, for example 40 mg,or take all at once?

thank you for your answers

Just take it after breakfast with your vitamins.  Once a day is fine.