Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 5166 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:52:01 AM »
[quote
Hi gh-15!
How good you think the 'TA diet principles' are?
please leave my name off the quetion :)
much respect to you

[/quote]

for it to work you need to already have a base,, you cant start this with out years of trial and error in bodybuilding and nutrition,,YOU GOT TO HAVE A FOUNDATION.
you can eat junk food as in macdonalds burgers coulple times a day  and you will lose body fat%.. if you aiming at it and keep your total calories down,, but you wont ever go under 7-8% UNLESS YOU ADD IN WHAT THE GOOD OLE LIFTERS FROM THE 10S,,20S,,30S,,AND 40S DID AND TO THIS DAY EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYER DOES ON A REGULAR BASIS,,,AND ITS CALLED ADDING STIMULETNS SUCH AS CAFFEINE,,PURE EFFEDRINE,,,ASPIRIN,,,CLENBUTEROL CAME ON LATER BUT ITS OK TOO,,GREEN TEA,,T3 OR T4 CAN HELP TOO IF YOU DECIDE YOU ONLY WANNA EAT JUNK,,GROWTH,,ETC ETC

BUT YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT UNLESS YOU ARE ON HORMONES,,,BY FOLLOWING THIS ADONIS ROUTE YOU WILL LOSE MUSCLE! AND A LOT OF IT!  YOU WILL LOSE BODYFAT%! BUT YOU WILL LOSE OVERALL MUSCLE SIZE TO A LARGE DEGREE.

SO YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW 8% TRUE BODYFAT BUT IT WILL BE IN A LOT SMALLER VERSION OF YOURSELF,,UNLESS YOU WERE ON HORMONES AND STIMULENTS,,THEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO GET TO THAT 8% AND MAINTAIN DECENT SIZE FOR A BODYBUILDER.

IF YOU AIM AT GETTING UNDER 6-7% YOU GOT TO HAVE CLEAN DIET,,PERIOD,,YOU WILL NEVER SHOW TRUE 5-6% BODYFAT ON JUNK FOOD UNLESS YOU HAVE STOMACK DEASEASE AND SICKLY LOOKING,,AND OR USING STIMULENTS ON THE SIDE WITH OUT TELLING ANYONE,,

IT IS POSSIBLE TO SHOW 5% BODYFAT AND BE 6'3 180LB BUT WHO WANTS IT? EVEN THOSE GUYS USUALLY USE SOME KIND OF STIMULENT
fallen angel

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 08:06:25 AM »
[quote
Hi gh-15!
much respect to you

for it to work you need to already have a base,, you cant start this with out years of trial and error in bodybuilding and nutrition,,YOU GOT TO HAVE A FOUNDATION.
you can eat junk food as in macdonalds burgers coulple times a day  and you will lose body fat%.. if you aiming at it and keep your total calories down,, but you wont ever go under 7-8% UNLESS YOU ADD IN WHAT THE GOOD OLE LIFTERS FROM THE 10S,,20S,,30S,,AND 40S DID AND TO THIS DAY EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYER DOES ON A REGULAR BASIS,,,AND ITS CALLED ADDING STIMULETNS SUCH AS CAFFEINE,,PURE EFFEDRINE,,,ASPIRIN,,,CLENBUTEROL CAME ON LATER BUT ITS OK TOO,,GREEN TEA,,T3 OR T4 CAN HELP TOO IF YOU DECIDE YOU ONLY WANNA EAT JUNK,,GROWTH,,ETC ETC

BUT YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT UNLESS YOU ARE ON HORMONES,,,BY FOLLOWING THIS ADONIS ROUTE YOU WILL LOSE MUSCLE! AND A LOT OF IT!  YOU WILL LOSE BODYFAT%! BUT YOU WILL LOSE OVERALL MUSCLE SIZE TO A LARGE DEGREE.

SO YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW 8% TRUE BODYFAT BUT IT WILL BE IN A LOT SMALLER VERSION OF YOURSELF,,UNLESS YOU WERE ON HORMONES AND STIMULENTS,,THEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO GET TO THAT 8% AND MAINTAIN DECENT SIZE FOR A BODYBUILDER.

IF YOU AIM AT GETTING UNDER 6-7% YOU GOT TO HAVE CLEAN DIET,,PERIOD,,YOU WILL NEVER SHOW TRUE 5-6% BODYFAT ON JUNK FOOD UNLESS YOU HAVE STOMACK DEASEASE AND SICKLY LOOKING,,AND OR USING STIMULENTS ON THE SIDE WITH OUT TELLING ANYONE,,

IT IS POSSIBLE TO SHOW 5% BODYFAT AND BE 6'3 180LB BUT WHO WANTS IT? EVEN THOSE GUYS USUALLY USE SOME KIND OF STIMULENT

I'll save TA the time and effort to post his patented response, it might not be exactly what he's gonna say but I'll give it a go:

Wrong.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 08:17:28 AM »
are you implying that "natural al" likes the penile tissue, Heckler?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:19:24 AM »
are you implying that "natural al" likes the penile tissue, Heckler?

i think what he was implying is that you've actually backed out of like 10 challenges in the last week and are nothing but an internet phoney with no sack what so ever...except the one on your chin.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 08:25:26 AM »
i think what he was implying is that you've actually backed out of like 10 challenges in the last week and are nothing but an internet phoney with no sack what so ever...except the one on your chin.
hahahahahaha, ok "natural al"........meltdown, hahahahaha, this coming from a "man" who does his shoulder presses in the Smith and only lowers the bar to his nose, hahahahahaaha, gayer than Oregon.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:47 AM »
hahahahahaha, ok "natural al"........meltdown.

truth hurts ::) ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:58 AM »
What's gay about Oregon?  ???

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 08:39:17 AM »
What's gay about Oregon?  ???
The homos that live there. Gayer than a Tracy Chapman CD
L

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:41:25 AM »
[quote
Hi gh-15!
much respect to you

true
its comin today

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 10:36:10 AM »
hahaha what I am saying is that "natural al`s" idea of a colon cleanse is a cum enema from the 270 lb musclebear at the YMCA who spots him on his brutal smith machine bench presses

c'mon hukler, you can do better than that.  You're gay for even thinking of a colon cleanse, but I guess you would have enema's on your mind what with you giving adam a rim job everytime you get the chance.
nasser=piece of shit

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »
be careful not to challenge any of them natural al--all they will come back with is gayer than threads and excuses

The Heckler

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 10:45:57 AM »
be careful not to challenge any of them natural al--all they will come back with is gayer than threads and excuses

hahah we don`t need to own you, you do that well enough on your own, Mr. 41 year old with a minimum wage job HAHAHAHA

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 10:50:54 AM »
[quote
Hi gh-15!
much respect to you

I agree, it's commonsense to anyone who knows anything about diet!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »
I agree, it's commonsense to anyone who knows anything about diet!

why do you end every sentence with an exclamation point?! seems a little redundant!
its comin today

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 10:59:58 AM »
Ok, Mr. GH 15 and anyone,

SHOW ME the Lost muscle!

These Pictures are about a year apart.

Left, using conventional methods and Right using MY Principles.  I was bigger and leaner on the Right.

Where is the Lost Muscle?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 11:08:09 AM »
The clens working nicely but i'd drop the growth. Palumbo is probably selling you fakes anyway.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 11:09:45 AM »
Clearly GH15 has no clue about simple Science.

Most of you don`t and its quite disturbing.

You are NOT beyond the laws of Nature and you DO NOT require a special diet.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 11:10:47 AM »
The clens working nicely but i'd drop the growth. Palumbo is probably selling you fakes anyway.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »
Drugs are for the weak and the stupid.

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 11:18:41 AM »
Drugs are for the weak and the stupid.

So obviously you use them...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 11:20:46 AM »
So obviously you use them...

Nope.  Not even a Prohormone. EVER.

Lifetime Natural.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 11:22:14 AM »
Nope.  Not even a Prohormone. EVER.

Lifetime Natural.
;) ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) ;D
nasser=piece of shit

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 11:29:15 AM »
Clearly GH15 has no clue about simple Science.

Most of you don`t and its quite disturbing.

You are NOT beyond the laws of Nature and you DO NOT require a special diet.

"Hi, I'm True Adonis. And I am holier than thou...."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 11:30:18 AM »

"Hi, I'm True Adonis. And I am holier than thou...."
Not at all.

All humans are subject to this as are all living organisms.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »
where can I purchase this 'foundation' you speak of?