Author Topic: Good fat Burner for Women  (Read 4935 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Good fat Burner for Women
« on: February 08, 2008, 10:58:24 PM »
any help

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Good fat Burner for Women
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 11:03:44 PM »
any help
Caffeine, ephedrine...and cardio

Dont go buying money wasting fat burners

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 11:57:19 PM »
any help
You got a new girl friend huh?  ;)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 12:01:24 AM »
ha ha I am asking for a friend who wants to lose weight.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 01:10:52 AM »
This topic is worthless without pics....

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 01:48:14 AM »
is there really a difference whether it's for men or women?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 03:03:29 AM »
is there really a difference whether it's for men or women?

Hell yeah women should avoid any products with yohimbine in them as it can mess with their hormone cycles. Also I find women are sooper sensitive to most stimulants. Best fat burner I've seen that women like has been lipodrene, the old version with ephedra stil in it.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 03:07:17 AM »
Hell yeah women should avoid any products with yohimbine in them as it can mess with their hormone cycles. Also I find women are sooper sensitive to most stimulants. Best fat burner I've seen that women like has been lipodrene, the old version with ephedra stil in it.

i dunno.... as long as it wakes me up enough to get my ass on a treadmill at 6AM on an empty stomach: it works

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 03:08:23 AM »
i dunno.... as long as it wakes me up enough to get my ass on a treadmill at 6AM on an empty stomach: it works

Do a line of coke then :)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 03:08:33 AM »

I had my wife on Clen, Bronkaid, Cardio, the shit just don't come off. I worked her ass off hard in the gym for a month and she lost like 8 pounds and I lost 20. Is there a such thing as stubborn fat?  I had her eating 1200 calories spread out over 6 meals.  It is really frustrating cuz she tries so hard.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 03:13:52 AM »
I had my wife on Clen, Bronkaid, Cardio, the shit just don't come off. I worked her ass off hard in the gym for a month and she lost like 8 pounds and I lost 20. Is there a such thing as stubborn fat?  I had her eating 1200 calories spread out over 6 meals.  It is really frustrating cuz she tries so hard.

Yes it's from the estrogen. She can try taking an anti-e like arimidex while she diets it should help. Otherwise a topicl yohimbe product like yohimburn can also be very effective. Otherwise she just needs to kick ass and be patient. The longer the fat has been sitting there, the longer it will take to burn off.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 03:14:12 AM »
any chance she was cheating meals when you were out/work

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 03:15:34 AM »
Do a line of coke then :)

ummm.... a few too many.... hence i'm on getbig on saturday morning unable to sleep..... jk

but seriously, IMO, "fatburners" are the same.... as long as my diet is in check, and i'm doing my cardio, it doesn't matter if it's clen or ephedra, or whatever vitamin shop is having a special on this week.... BUT that's me.... maybe it don't work like that for other women.... dunno

i like cytolean, gets the job done

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »
yohimbine HCl works fine for women.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 03:22:59 AM »
Yes it's from the estrogen. She can try taking an anti-e like arimidex while she diets it should help. Otherwise a topicl yohimbe product like yohimburn can also be very effective. Otherwise she just needs to kick ass and be patient. The longer the fat has been sitting there, the longer it will take to burn off.

I do have some Nolvadex left over.  The fat has been there a l-0-n-g time...lol.  She is a cocktail waitress at Harrah's and she walks probably 10 miles a day.  The girl is strong.  Maybe I'll try the Yohimbe for her.  The only time she lost alot was when she took Phen Phen or something like that.  It was taken off the market though.  At least one of those combos were.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 04:09:17 AM »
she need a a few marathons man, my meighbour had stubborn fat and had it for 18 yrs, she ran daily 7 days a week, no alcohol, or milk, she lost weight and looks great, and she does weight for toning

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 04:10:34 AM »
I do have some Nolvadex left over.  The fat has been there a l-0-n-g time...lol.  She is a cocktail waitress at Harrah's and she walks probably 10 miles a day.  The girl is strong.  Maybe I'll try the Yohimbe for her.  The only time she lost alot was when she took Phen Phen or something like that.  It was taken off the market though.  At least one of those combos were.

If she liked phen phen she could try the stacker2 7 phenyl, cant be far off.

Nolvadex is not going to do it, she needs an aromatase inhibitor.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »
Man someone needs to teach that girl how to listen

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 01:08:58 AM »
Man someone needs to teach that girl how to listen

Dude...the thing is.... she DID listen.  Could have been worse.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:49 AM »

Not a safe combo.

Yes, there is stubborn fat.  Maybe it's not enough calories for her.
:

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »
Not a safe combo.

Yes, there is stubborn fat.  Maybe it's not enough calories for her.

Agreed. 1200 calories is awfully low.

Especially if she is training and walking all those miles a day! She could be losing muscle and/or retaining fat because of lack of food. Not enought nutrients and your body goes into survival mode. No matter how hard you work, your metabolism will slow down if you do not eat enough.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »
A mirror.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 05:49:33 PM »
Agreed. 1200 calories is awfully low.

Especially if she is training and walking all those miles a day! She could be losing muscle and/or retaining fat because of lack of food. Not enought nutrients and your body goes into survival mode. No matter how hard you work, your metabolism will slow down if you do not eat enough.

1200 was on the low end.  I tried everything I knew and what others knew.  Also I did not combine the Clen and Bronkaid.  Those are things I had her try at different times.

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 07:55:06 PM »
For me I found that throwing in sprints and plyometrics at the track 3 times a week helped get rid of stubborn fat. 
If she walks everyday her body is probably used to it.
Try the sprints.

Methyl Mike is correct the longer its been there the longer it takes.
Consistency and time will work unless she is cheating on the side.

Couple questions: How much does she weigh and Does she take Birth Control Pills?
Is she drinking enough water?

I dont know if I would suggest anti-estrogens like Arimidex, the rebound could be bad!

They also have that procedure Mesotherapy where they inject either (L-Carnitine, Tiratricol or some artichoke substance) into the dermal area to help break up the fat.
My neighbor swore by it.
O

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »

Lipodrene seems to make me very nauseas   :-\
: