Author Topic: AtLarge Nutrition Thanksgiving Sale!  (Read 5071 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: AtLarge Nutrition Thanksgiving Sale!
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »
he is not really spamming per se, its obvious he is being over the top because he is paid by the company.

hows your mudbutt? did it get any better? :D

I was talking about Chris spamming with this thread. This is the definition of spam. As far as my butt, I am not sure I will ever recover from taking Nitrean, stool is still really loose. But I am doing better.  :)
E

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2008, 02:22:14 PM »
i wasnt really arguing anything with the rolling eyes, i was just being an ass. Probably the whole piss thing :D

i thought about this this morning...

were we really arguing anything per se?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »
No. No bullshit.  Check our products.  Check the ingredients. Check their dosing.  We only include what really works at viable doses.  We sell a protein blend of whey (isolate primary), casein, and egg because we KNOW it is superior to any whey only product on the market.  We could sell a whey only product and make MORE MONEY.  We choose not to because we only want to sell the best.

Chris

first off i want to say that , while ecery hates mauscletech because of their prices and advertising, their products are not 'bullshit'.. muscletech products are actually the top of the line and very good with awesome ingredient listings in correct amounts ( a few of their products are sketchy , but for the most part good)

now, on to you claim about your protein

i do not think that a whey/egg/casien is always superior to whey alone.

pre during and post workout i do not want egg and casein in my protien.

and for a meal replacement, casein alone is just fine... i always laugh at "time released powders" which combine all these different proteins... as if you have to have whey and egg with the casein.  nope thats wrong. its the same idea as organon had when they developed their sustanon "time release". its bullshit and it doesnt work.   casein takes a long ass time to digest... but its slowing releasing amino acids throughout its ENTIRE period of digestion. its not like it takes 12 hours for the body t get ANY amino acids from casein,  it just takes soemthing like 12 hours for the body to  completely digest the ENTIRE amount of casein.  

when you combine whey (rapid digestion) egg (medium digestion) and casein (slow digestion)... is three periods... =

-the first time period you have whey releasing into the bloodstream along with egg and casein.

-then the next period you have the whey already completely digested so you only have egg and casein releasing into the blood stream.

-the third period you already completely digested the egg and whey so now you only have casein digesting.    

what the fuck is the point of the whey and egg ? take them out, increase the casein.