Author Topic: Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!  (Read 5085 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!
« on: January 09, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »
with cottage cheese, since itss almost entirely casein, the protein content isnt really "anabolic" proteins at all, its more just merely "anti catabolic".
fast digesion = anabolic , slow digestion = anti-catabollic.

Add yours fellas.......

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Great quotes from the bonehead Tbombz!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »
thats accurate, "bonehead".  :-*

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »
saturated fats arent necessary, except for the fact that cholestrol is necessary and beneficial and the best source of cholestrol would be whole eggs, would has saturated fat.

I'll even refute his nonsense.....

Saturated fatty acids are critical to maintaining the structure and rigidity of our cells by making cell membranes out of phospholipids and cholesterol, and they act as enzyme and hormone regulators thereby playing an integral role in cell messaging. When the body is fooled and incorporates trans fats into the cell membrane instead of saturated fats, cell messaging no longer works, which is one of the reasons trans fats are so dangerous.

Saturated fats are necessary for calcium to be incorporated into our bones, so no-fat or skim milk won't work as a calcium source, unless you eat some saturated fat in your meal. Saturated fats are needed to boost immune function, and to build a healthy nervous system and digestive tract. Saturated fats are the base material out of which the body makes cholesterol, which is the precursor to such critical hormones as vitamin D, cortisol, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone, as well as bile acids which are necessary for the digestion of fats. Fats also are needed as carriers for the fat soluble vitamins (the antioxidant vitamins), like vitamin A, E, D, K, and a low fat diet can lead to deficiencies in these nutrients. Saturated fats are also needed to be able to utilize omega 3 fatty acids easily. Breast milk is high in saturated fat for a reason - it is vital for the healthy development of the baby! Does it make sense that saturated fats which are vital for a baby are suddenly poison for an adult?

Fat is also needed to feel satisfied after a meal. Mary Enig says in her book Know Your Fats: The Complete Primer For Understanding the Nutrition of Fats, Oils, and Cholesterol that "as a result of the presence of fat in the small intestine, special hormones are produced that prevent hunger contractions. ... Too much fat in the diet and the loss of weight is thwarted; too little and the hunger pangs play havoc with good intentions and usually lead to overeating carbohydrates."

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »
whole quote

alot of unsaturated fats are pro immatory. in fact the most beneficial pro immflamatory fatty acid for abodybuilder is arachodonic acid, which is an unsatuarated omega-6 fatty acid.

saturated fats arent necessary, except for the fact that cholestrol is necessary and beneficial and the best source of cholestrol would be whole eggs, would has saturated fat.

and yoru a moron.

i wont be respondin t any more of these unless they are actual things ive said which are incorrect...whcih will be from at leas a year ago.

:-*

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »
LMAO!  Keep owning yourself genius!  Your nutritional knowledge is so ass backwards and flat out wrong it's hilarious! 

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 03:05:51 AM »
The problem is, Tbombz listens to NO BUll Radio, specifically the Dr Scott Connelly episodes, and then just "regurgitates" the buzz words to sound like he knows the complexity of it all.

"Gluconeogenesis"
Arachadonic Acid"
"Mtor pathway"

Listen to the show and u will soon realise alot of what Tbombz says, come directly from the mouth of Dave Palumbo/Scott Connelly.

There is a large difference between simply stating something, and actually understanding what it means.

Tbombz is a parrot.  :P

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »
The problem is, Tbombz listens to NO BUll Radio, specifically the Dr Scott Connelly episodes, and then just "regurgitates" the buzz words to sound like he knows the complexity of it all.

"Gluconeogenesis"
Arachadonic Acid"
"Mtor pathway"

Listen to the show and u will soon realise alot of what Tbombz says, come directly from the mouth of Dave Palumbo/Scott Connelly.

There is a large difference between simply stating something, and actually understanding what it means.

No Bull Radio?? LMAO!  Candidizzleshit. 

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »
Anyone can say

"Arachidonic acid is freed from phospholipid molecule by the enzyme phospholipase A2 (PLA2), which cleaves off the fatty acid."

But there is a big difference between stating something that is true,,,,, and actually understanding the processess involved.

Nothing worse than guys that give out knowledge gleamed from nutritional gurus, without actually understanding what they are saying.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 03:23:25 AM »
It's even worse with the guys that dish out pharmacology advice like they have their PhD in biochem.   I mean fuck no one even used the retarded term PCT 10 years ago.  This whole internet lingo of PCT POST CYCLE THERAPY is annoying.  Like its some damn protocol promoted by the National Institutes of Health or some shit.  LOL

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 07:19:39 AM »
It's even worse with the guys that dish out pharmacology advice like they have their PhD in biochem.   I mean fuck no one even used the retarded term PCT 10 years ago.  This whole internet lingo of PCT POST CYCLE THERAPY is annoying.  Like its some damn protocol promoted by the National Institutes of Health or some shit.  LOL
LOL.
For me, the word therapy induces thoughts of broken down heroin addicts, or alcoholics, shuffling around a rehab clinic.

gym science sucks, because almost anyone can sound clever by learning a few buzz words. Apparently Candi has also been flaunting his pseudoscience all over the juice board. Just reckless, i hope no one listens to his garbage.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 07:57:44 AM »

"Gluconeogenesis"
Arachadonic Acid"
"Mtor pathway"

ahahahahah

there is plenty of things that i speak of, that i do not fully understand, as does every single person on the face of the earth. and no person ever is anything but a "parrot" unless they have done the research and found it out for themselves.

whether you learn something from a professor, from a book, from a movie, from a radio show.... it doesnt matter... you are still only repeateing what youve been told.

anyway, i could talk circles around both and you mcmannus, and you two could both have any book you want to read. live on a radio show. easily.  ;)   we should call in to the bignation radio show. im sure they wouldnt mind. you two up for it? i wouldnt minf owning you little disrespectful bitch-asses. try to inisuult me for no reason - when all ive done is be helpful to people and spread accurate information - heh. bitchasses..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 08:07:47 AM »
no need to rude just because you might not agree on things ! always be nice and polite to eachother !!
Z

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »
ahahahahah

there is plenty of things that i speak of, that i do not fully understand, as does every single person on the face of the earth. and no person ever is anything but a "parrot" unless they have done the research and found it out for themselves.

whether you learn something from a professor, from a book, from a movie, from a radio show.... it doesnt matter... you are still only repeateing what youve been told.

anyway, i could talk circles around both and you mcmannus, and you two could both have any book you want to read. live on a radio show. easily.  ;)   we should call in to the bignation radio show. im sure they wouldnt mind. you two up for it? i wouldnt minf owning you little disrespectful bitch-asses. try to inisuult me for no reason - when all ive done is be helpful to people and spread accurate information - heh. bitchasses..

What?

Your English is so awful that i can barely decipher your point.
I (and MuscleMcMannus) object to you handing out potentially harmful knowledge to casual gym rats/members of get big. Your stance on carbohydrates changes almost weekly. One week your pushing Milos style diets of 1000 grams carbs per day, then you listen to Dr Connelly arguing the redundancy of carbs, and so your viewpoint changes.

Your opinions on nutrition flip-flop all over the place. Your answer to a question can change depending on which "guru" you happen to have read about recently. You are like a sponge, absorbing a ton of science, but not questioning any of it.

Another gem from Tbombz

"k this morning i had 100 g whey  then i had 500 g waxy maize then i ate half a box of cinnamon toast crunch and an apple then i drank a 50g slam from gnc then i had a banana and fruit snakcs then i had 3 bags of beej jerkey than i just now had 40 g whey  and im gonna go train in a few then after ill have 100 g whey and another 500 g waxy then later one like 3 hours later im gonna feast on frozen pizza but im gonna put a bunch of left over steak on it before i vcook it"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 08:26:06 AM »
What?

Your English is so awful that i can barely decipher your point.
I (and MuscleMcMannus) object to you handing out potentially harmful knowledge to casual gym rats/members of get big. Your stance on carbohydrates changes almost weekly. One week your pushing Milos style diets of 1000 grams carbs per day, then you listen to Dr Connelly arguing the redundancy of carbs, and so your viewpoint changes.

Your opinions on nutrition flip-flop all over the place. Your answer to a question can change depending on which "guru" you happen to have read about recently. You are like a sponge, absorbing a ton of science, but not questioning any of it.

Another gem from Tbombz

"k this morning i had 100 g whey  then i had 500 g waxy maize then i ate half a box of cinnamon toast crunch and an apple then i drank a 50g slam from gnc then i had a banana and fruit snakcs then i had 3 bags of beej jerkey than i just now had 40 g whey  and im gonna go train in a few then after ill have 100 g whey and another 500 g waxy then later one like 3 hours later im gonna feast on frozen pizza but im gonna put a bunch of left over steak on it before i vcook it"

if you know anything about bodybuilding....

why on earth would i ever drink 500 grams of simple carbs ?

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »

if you know anything about bodybuilding....

why on earth would i ever drink 500 grams of simple carbs ?

man i have zeor appetite the last few days

i had a 6 whole egg +4 egg white +bacon + fried onion+ broccoli omelet this morning
i hade 6 egg whites + handful of nuts a little after
a had 24 gram whey + left over bacon
chicken breast + left over bacon + small handful nuts
24 gram whey shake + left over bacon + small handful nuts

:-\  im dieting ayway (yea i know...diet/bulk/diet bulk/diet bulk..but whatever..it works for me ad i like it this way)..so its good that i dont got an appetite however i cant even get myself to eat enough meat i gotta use they whey...which idk..it might be good might be bad however i am not getting enough total protein i think... its cuz i dont wanna take oo much whey at one time (too much insulin spike i think)..so i limit each shake to one scoop

Why 24 Grams?
Dr Scott Connelly?
he mentioned that magic number a couple weeks ago on No Bull Radio.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 09:20:53 AM »
tbombz u dont know what is going on ever!
u just read some books or listen to some radio programs and u regurgitate what u hear

w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 10:15:06 AM »
Why 24 Grams?
Dr Scott Connelly?
he mentioned that magic number a couple weeks ago on No Bull Radio.
becaue one scoop is 24 grams.  ::)

if your going to quote connely do it correctly. he said 20 grams of whey is the magic number. and in his metrx he said i believe either 36 or 37 grams was a specific number he chose speficially (i believe that was egg whites), but he didnt give a reason.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
Tbombz provides alot of advice to alot of guys on here, and 90% of it is solid info.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 11:30:58 AM »
with cottage cheese, since itss almost entirely casein, the protein content isnt really "anabolic" proteins at all, its more just merely "anti catabolic".
fast digesion = anabolic , slow digestion = anti-catabollic.

Add yours fellas.......

So the assimilation isn't at a high enough rate to increase muscle mass, but it's high enough that it will protect you against losing muscle... Is this true?

I eat a lot of cottage cheese every other day, I'll quit if this is true.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »
So the assimilation isn't at a high enough rate to increase muscle mass, but it's high enough that it will protect you against losing muscle... Is this true?

I eat a lot of cottage cheese every other day, I'll quit if this is true.
the rate of digestion of casein is very very slow. t wont yeild a large amount of amino acids into the blood to be used for synthesis.  if you eat enough of it everyday, then youll have an "overlap". theres no reason to stop eating it, it digest abou the same as beef or chicken, just a tad slower.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »
Chill out with the name calling and shit guys, i don't mind questioning candi's knowledge and he is more then willing to debate so keep it on a nutritional level and back up your allegations.

Candi if you want me to delete this thread i will do so as it is malicious.

love and peace :D drink piss.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »
Chill out with the name calling and shit guys, i don't mind questioning candi's knowledge and he is more then willing to debate so keep it on a nutritional level and back up your allegations.

Candi if you want me to delete this thread i will do so as it is malicious.

love and peace :D drink piss.

That's the ENTIRE point.  He doesn't back ANYTHING he says with any medical research.  His  knowledge is completely false.  If you as a nutritional moderator don't see that well maybe you shouldn't be a mod of this forum.  Hence why our/my bashing is completely justified, he's an arrogant teenager with no real experience. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »
That's the ENTIRE point.  He doesn't back ANYTHING he says with any medical research.  His  knowledge is completely false.  If you as a nutritional moderator don't see that well maybe you shouldn't be a mod of this forum.  Hence why our/my bashing is completely justified, he's an arrogant teenager with no real experience. 

well if you wanted to keep it on an intellectual level the title of your thread didn't do it. Your bashing isn't justified, you guys can keep the argument going, i honestly dont care, just refrain from the ad hominems.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 08:28:34 AM »
um... hahaha.... necrosis is one of the most well eduated people on nutrition on nthis site. in fact id go as far to say that he IS th emost well educated. hes in college for it. and guess what ? necrosos has taight me quitea bit of what i say. not all of it, but i refer to him through p.m. when i have any question.

wha i say on here is either FACT or THOUGHT TO BE FACT by the nutritional community

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 08:55:31 AM »
um... hahaha.... necrosis is one of the most well eduated people on nutrition on nthis site. in fact id go as far to say that he IS th emost well educated. hes in college for it. and guess what ? necrosos has taight me quitea bit of what i say. not all of it, but i refer to him through p.m. when i have any question.

wha i say on here is either FACT or THOUGHT TO BE FACT by the nutritional community

Sadly you have no education thats why you believe in whatever any punk can tell you by pm, reffer to gh15.

Poor kid, fat, fat mother, fat father, fat sister-