Author Topic: More endurance, and quicker recovery  (Read 5102 times)

jtteran

More endurance, and quicker recovery
« on: June 06, 2015, 01:28:44 PM »
Hello guys, I am here to talk about a product that I've used with great success called Amino SportPro. Amino SportPro is sold by a company called Global Pharm Distribution. I found out about them because they are based in Irvine and I am from Southern California. I decided to try Amino SportPro because I felt as though I was not getting enough endurance and recovery from bulk amino acid powders. Right away I noticed the difference, the quality of the amino acids that they use is superb. They seem to be more bioavailable and more easily absorbed by the body than other amino acid supplements I have tried. I noticed that my workouts were lasting longer due to my increased endurance, and that I wasn't nearly as sore the next day after my workout. Anyhow, I highly recommend this product for those of you who are looking to take your workouts to the next level, and realize some gains. Check them out at http://gpdwellness.com . Thanks guys and keep working hard toward your goals

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: More endurance, and quicker recovery
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 07:55:03 AM »
Amazing!
Would you rate this even higher than the other amino product you reviewed the other day?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:09:42 PM »
Amazing!
Would you rate this even higher than the other amino product you reviewed the other day?

:D ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 01:45:01 PM »
Advertising is not allowed.

Thread will be deleted and OP banned within the next few days unless he logs in and provides a compelling reason to keep him as a contributing member.
:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 03:18:07 PM »
Advertising is not allowed.

Thread will be deleted and OP banned within the next few days unless he logs in and provides a compelling reason to keep him as a contributing member.

I was giving him a free pass based on his ability to determine bioavailability in relation to muscle soreness - a feat that blows Superman's x-Ray vision clear out of the MUTHER-PHUCKING WATER!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 05:05:31 PM »
:D ;D

It's always nice to see people who still appreciate sarcasm.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 08:45:25 AM »

It's always nice to see people who still appreciate sarcasm.

Sadly, there's probably many newbs and lurkers who can't think or research for themselves and wouldn't "get it":-\ ;)
:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 03:47:23 PM »
Sadly, there's probably many newbs and lurkers who can't think or research for themselves and wouldn't "get it":-\ ;)

Concur.

Let's NUKE the b@stard!!
 8)