Author Topic: hydroxy-cut hardcore  (Read 5086 times)

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
hydroxy-cut hardcore
« on: April 06, 2006, 07:56:08 AM »
so i got a bottle of this stuff for free yesterday... anyone have any information about it? if its a good product or not... or if i should take it with something else?
Never Big Enough

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
Re: hydroxy-cut hardcore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 07:57:58 AM »
I love how everyone gets their MuscleTech products "for free!"  Don't be ashamed that you bought a product to test out.  I've tried just about every supplement out there and 99% of them didn't do shit!

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 08:07:12 AM »
I love how everyone gets their MuscleTech products "for free!"  Don't be ashamed that you bought a product to test out.  I've tried just about every supplement out there and 99% of them didn't do shit!

no but i did get it for free..... i work at GNC and someone returned it... and we get to keep returns... therefore... it was free...... im not gonna lie though... i bought the anator
Never Big Enough

dinsf2004

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 03:10:42 PM »
Since when does GNC take returns?

LittleRob

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:03:39 AM »
Yeah I'd have to say I believe him, keep your sales ticket and if your not satisfied you get to return it. Returned a No Explode once after I got the wrong flavor

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 11:05:59 AM »
I just ordered my first No Explode, how that work for you LittleRob?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »
When Hydroxy-cut Hardcore came out everyone wanted it.  After a few weeks all the hype died down and you don't hear much about it anymore.  Xenadrine came out with a "Hard Core" themselves.  I've sold a few with NO repeat sales.  Once you've had ephedra, the "just like ephedrine or better than ephedrine" aren't.  You can get the real thing, so why mess with an unproven MT product that was returned anyway?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio