Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

Loose skin on abdomen

<< < (2/5) > >>

Forbidden:

--- Quote from: BuffGoddess on December 10, 2006, 09:54:39 PM ---It depends on how much loose skin there is, but I have found that Preparation H works well for me before contests to help with that problem. There's also the time factor, the skin will tighten up some on it's own. Good luck!

--- End quote ---

thanks for that I will keep it in mind.... that Prep H is some seriously good stuff. 

ToxicAvenger:
ab etching

http://www.kormanmd.com/index.cfm/PageID/741

just find a good surgeon though...i had a pyogenic granuloma on my pinkie (google and see what it looks like..quite disgusting actually) once and during surgery to get it removed doc and i had a chitchat about lotsa stuff..ab etching together with extra skin removal is her best option...

doc also told me lotsa asian women and gay men get ass implants...

my interest in asian women suddenly went up... :D

on a really bright note..one of the nurses saw my penis and smiled at it...

made my day i tell ya...

the end

Forbidden:

--- Quote from: ToxicAvenger! on December 25, 2006, 06:13:28 PM ---ab etching

http://www.kormanmd.com/index.cfm/PageID/741

just find a good surgeon though...i had a pyogenic granuloma on my pinkie (google and see what it looks like..quite disgusting actually) once and during surgery to get it removed doc and i had a chitchat about lotsa stuff..ab etching together with extra skin removal is her best option...

doc also told me lotsa asian women and gay men get ass implants...

my interest in asian women suddenly went up... :D

on a really bright note..one of the nurses saw my penis and smiled at it...

made my day i tell ya...

the end

--- End quote ---

You never miss an opportunity to you???

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Forbidden on December 30, 2006, 12:22:04 AM ---You never miss an opportunity to you???

--- End quote ---

it ws not my fault ;D...it ws one of em hospital gowns...only thing i made sure of ws that all the nurses got to see my cute butt...

the other thing ws purely an accident..although a delightfull one..

btw..this is wht a pyogenic granuloma looks like

Forbidden:

--- Quote from: ToxicAvenger! on December 30, 2006, 12:16:40 PM ---it ws not my fault ;D...it ws one of em hospital gowns...only thing i made sure of ws that all the nurses got to see my cute butt...

the other thing ws purely an accident..although a delightfull one..

btw..this is wht a pyogenic granuloma looks like

--- End quote ---

Ouch thats gotta hurt!!!!  You are suppose to have the opening of the hospital gown to the back ---- You crack me up!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version