Author Topic: Milos Sarcev diuretic protocols....  (Read 3939 times)

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
Milos Sarcev diuretic protocols....
« on: March 11, 2023, 02:43:16 AM »
This is not a post about how his protocol is... this is a post about the consequences of one of his clients after that protocol and many people do not know that the well-known Pro BB Guatavo Badell took him directly to dialysis after his last preparation with Milos, of course he had to retire... this is not something I read out there, Gustavo himself said this and I was present... just be careful with all the young people and more not too young who are preparing ...

Relentless458

• Getbig II
Re: Milos Sarcev diuretic protocols....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 10:10:36 AM »
So you are sayin milos's protocol is dangerous and is reason why Gustavo retired? Did Milos put a gun to Gustavo's head and force him to take the shit? Sounds like Gustavo is just blamin him, using Milos as a scapegoat. It's his body, he is in control regardless of whatever coach/guru says. If he was too dumb to know any better....that is not Milos fault, but Gustavo's for being a dumb sheep who has no mind of his own and does whatever another man tells him to. Stupid Puerto Rican

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 09:01:43 AM »
No, in fact Gustavo told that in a privated conversation, he knew from the beginning that the protocol was too much for him but he chooses to pay attention to his plan... this has nothing to do with his nationality since you seem racist.. stupid people has not nationality.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 09:35:26 AM »
He knew from the beginning that the protocol was too much for him....yet his stupid ass went along with it and did it anyways....like I said...stupid Puerto Rican lol

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 01:46:33 AM »
I'm sure you're smarter to reach third place in a Mr.O and hire Milos for a preparation and tell him how to do things better..., it shows that you're very smart ;D ;D ;D ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 01:55:54 AM »
I'm sure you're smarter to reach third place in a Mr.O and hire Milos for a preparation and tell him how to do things better..., it shows that you're very smart ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree with Relentless458 , it goes show gustavo should've thought more carefully about his use of diuretics
Especially as you say he had reservations about that specific protocol .

At the very least he should've had a back up plan if things did start to go wrong - which they did from what you're
Saying.

Oh & before you come out with the sarcasm I helped in the prep of a 212 olympia winner
& his concerns about using diuretics as he'd not used any previously .

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 05:49:57 AM »
There are two problems here, people do not show respect and the responsibility of the trainer "guru"... we are talking about a third place in Mr. O in the Coleman era... nowadays there are some morons calling Coleman an idiot due to his current health situation (now imagine adding some racist qualifier too), of course. They think they are smartert, they know a lot, but the truth is that they have a mediocre life... and the other part is the responsibility of the coach. If I pay for a coach, I suppose he won't send me to a hospital, of course I know I have to take care of myself, but That doesn't exempt him from responsibility for the consequences of his preparation, so if I won it was thanks to him but if I got sick it was my fault... that doesn't make sense.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 09:11:44 PM »
Many of these Pro's aren't very smart, and they do rely on "gurus" to help them come in at a peak condition.

Anyone in the bodybuilding world should know that diuretics can kill you and harm you.

At a base level they are deadly as the human body is meant to have a high amount of water to survive.

Taking these drugs is a death sentence, and if you know anything about anatomy and physiology you would never take a diuretic unless it was for health reasons.

I know 2 BBer's who lost a kidney to diuretic abuse, not from one show, but from abusing them 2-3 times a year to come in "peeled". They didn't have a coach, but followed the bro science. Despite the crazy amount of AAS they were on, it was the diuretics that did them in.

This entire sport is a joke.

If you want to live a long life, never take a diuretic for any reason, ever.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 04:56:31 AM »
Many of these Pro's aren't very smart, and they do rely on "gurus" to help them come in at a peak condition.

Anyone in the bodybuilding world should know that diuretics can kill you and harm you.

At a base level they are deadly as the human body is meant to have a high amount of water to survive.

Taking these drugs is a death sentence, and if you know anything about anatomy and physiology you would never take a diuretic unless it was for health reasons.

I know 2 BBer's who lost a kidney to diuretic abuse, not from one show, but from abusing them 2-3 times a year to come in "peeled". They didn't have a coach, but followed the bro science. Despite the crazy amount of AAS they were on, it was the diuretics that did them in.

This entire sport is a joke.

If you want to live a long life, never take a diuretic for any reason, ever.

Even if prescribed for high BP?  (Not being facetious, genuinely interested in your position on this  :))
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2023, 09:01:55 PM »
Even if prescribed for high BP?  (Not being facetious, genuinely interested in your position on this  :))

I mentioned "for health reasons" my good man. ;)

They have a place in medicine, but in BBing they can create havoc on your body.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2023, 11:08:34 PM »

Agreed

Only the operative word is CAN wreak havoc
Just as many other drugs can

Its not a definite It will wreak havoc - used appropriately no problems
Used like a ill informed idiot , well expect issues.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2023, 05:31:48 PM »

Oops!  So you did (Taffin off to get his spectacle prescription checked)  ;D
T

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 12:37:15 PM »
Agreed

Only the operative word is CAN wreak havoc
Just as many other drugs can

Its not a definite It will wreak havoc - used appropriately no problems
Used like a ill informed idiot , well expect issues.

Right. Absolutely correct bro. Spot on.

As relative tto everything, moderation and responsible usage is key. Tylenol works great, but take them irresponsibly it'll be your last headache.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2023, 03:13:10 AM »
Miles is smart with diuretics he has saved bodybuilders lives,check out his talk with Palumbo

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2023, 11:52:42 AM »
He knew from the beginning that the protocol was too much for him....yet his stupid ass went along with it and did it anyways....like I said...stupid Puerto Rican lol

Gustavo saying that he knew it was too much & yet still did it !!  WTF Gustavo isn't
sounding to Bright.  ::)

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2023, 02:05:35 AM »
Gustavo saying that he knew it was too much & yet still did it !!  WTF Gustavo isn't
sounding to Bright.  ::)

I don't know but if you finished third in mr.o you should have a lot of pressure.. I don't want to justify it but it would be necessary to put yourself in their place, already in case that level plays a lot with health,

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2023, 06:29:52 AM »
I don't know but if you finished third in mr.o you should have a lot of pressure.. I don't want to justify it but it would be necessary to put yourself in their place, already in case that level plays a lot with health,

No I' never reached the heights of Mr O,
Though I did well enough as an amateur, also I'm good friends with 1 Mr Olympia winner (212)
and a few Pro Mr universe winners & at least 2 definitely wouldn't be saying what Gustavo
said - Still his body his choice, just don't whine about it.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2023, 06:28:45 PM »
RIP GUSTAVO BADELL

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2023, 03:00:14 AM »
This is not a post about how his protocol is... this is a post about the consequences of one of his clients after that protocol and many people do not know that the well-known Pro BB Guatavo Badell took him directly to dialysis after his last preparation with Milos, of course he had to retire... this is not something I read out there, Gustavo himself said this and I was present... just be careful with all the young people and more not too young who are preparing ...

Wow - you basically almost called it!  I wonder how many others out there have just quietly moved on to dialysis or a transplant..
T