Author Topic: Proof that 240 is full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1258 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
According to 240, the US government murdered 3000 Americans on 9/11 so they could justify starting wars in Iraq in Afghanistan. If this is true, why didn't the Bush administration plant fake WMD's in Iraq after the US military invaded? Such an operation would be infinitely easier to carry out than a massive coordinated attack involving remotely controlled commercial planes, cruise missiles, and the controlled demolition of half a dozen buildings. As everyone knows, the failure to find WMD's in Iraq has been a huge embarrassment for the Bush administration.

240 = OWNED!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
haven't you already posted this...  ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
According to 240, the US government murdered 3000 Americans on 9/11 so they could justify starting wars in Iraq in Afghanistan. If this is true, why didn't the Bush administration plant fake WMD's in Iraq after the US military invaded? Such an operation would be infinitely easier to carry out than a massive coordinated attack involving remotely controlled commercial planes, cruise missiles, and the controlled demolition of half a dozen buildings. As everyone knows, the failure to find WMD's in Iraq has been a huge embarrassment for the Bush administration.

240 = OWNED!!!

your premise that "if" we didn't find WMD's in Iraq "therefore" there is no mystery to the events of 9-11 is well, let's just say flawed logic.  I'd call it a straw man argument but it's not even good enough to be considered as such

BTW - what were the other 3 buildings in the "half dozen" that you're talking about?

kh300

• Getbig V

240 = OWNED!!!

if we wanted to invade iraq, shouldnt they have used iraqi terrorists?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
185lbs Franco Columbu Bench 520lbs

VS.

181lbs Mr. Intenseone  Bench 535lbs.... 

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
if we wanted to invade iraq, shouldnt they have used iraqi terrorists?

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out why they used Saudi terrorists. It might have been somewhat easier to blame Saddam for 9/11 if they used Iraqi terrorists.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
your premise that "if" we didn't find WMD's in Iraq "therefore" there is no mystery to the events of 9-11 is well, let's just say flawed logic.  I'd call it a straw man argument but it's not even good enough to be considered as such

BTW - what were the other 3 buildings in the "half dozen" that you're talking about?

Actually, that's not a straw-man argument. Your lack of education is really shining through.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out why they used Saudi terrorists. It might have been somewhat easier to blame Saddam for 9/11 if they used Iraqi terrorists.

Bin laden has been funded by the CIA since the mid-1980s.  Look it up.  We gave money, weapons, trianing, and intel to him and the mujahadeed so they would be able to defeat the ruskie invasion of afghanistan.  Bin laden was a friendly for his whole life, then suddenly became a bad guy in 1998. 

brian, I can explain the connections if you're interested.  If you're just here to call names and waste time, I can make it brief and just tell you to S my D.  But if you're serious about learning, I'm here to share what I have learned.  But if you just wanna bash something you don't understand, go take a baseball bat to "Everything you ever wanted to know about sex".

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Maybe because Hussein was the last iraqi terrorist they had on the payroll, ...and we all know that relationship abruptly ended with Gulf War I, ...sides OBL's guys were already on the payroll and had been in Afghanistan for years.

Straw man is right... stupid argument.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Actually, that's not a straw-man argument. Your lack of education is really shining through.

obviously you've drawn some conclusion about my education and I guess some relevance

I should probably use the "you're a moron" defense but

instead

please go ahead and explain your point

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Maybe because Hussein was the last iraqi terrorist they had on the payroll, ...and we all know that relationship abruptly ended with Gulf War I, ...sides OBL's guys were already on the payroll and had been in Afghanistan for years.

Straw man is right... stupid argument.

We sell weapons to dozens of governments thoughout the world, you idiot. That doesn't mean any of them are on our "payroll". We propped up Saddam to counter the influence of Iran. There was nothing else to it.

Please quit repeating the bogus claim that the CIA funded bin Laden. The CIA never gave weapons to the Arab Afghans, and nobody has ever produced a shred of evidence that they did.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
We sell weapons to dozens of governments thoughout the world, you idiot. That doesn't mean any of them are on our "payroll". We propped up Saddam to counter the influence of Iran. There was nothing else to it.

Please quit repeating the bogus claim that the CIA funded bin Laden. The CIA never gave weapons to the Arab Afghans, and nobody has ever produced a shred of evidence that they did.

ummm... how do I say this politely... ummm... maybe it would be prudent for you to sort out your facts just a wee bit more before diving head first into the deep end of Get Big self pwnage.  :-[
w

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.

yer a dumb fuck.  hope this assists you in your journey.

240 is a twat and jag is annoying, but brian, you are ignorant.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
ummm... how do I say this politely... ummm... maybe it would be prudent for you to sort out your facts just a wee bit more before diving head first into the deep end of Get Big self pwnage.  :-[

Your entire world-view is based on biased, poorly researched conspiracy writings you found on the web. You don't understand the difference between primary and secondary documents, and you don't know how to distinguish crank research from legitimate research. This is the fundamental problem with most conspiracy writings.

In your fucked up world, a nutcase such as Alex Jones is just as qualified to talk about the collapse of the WTC towers as a Ph.D scientist or engineer working at NIST. Doubt is cast on every historical event that ever occured, from Pearl Harbor to the moon landings. Pretty soon you conspiracy fucktards will be telling us that the battle of the Alamo never happened and that Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by space aliens. As usual, you won't have any primary documents or evidence to support your claims - just a bunch of psychotic conspiracy writings with some YouTube videos mixed in.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
yer a dumb f**k.  hope this assists you in your journey.

240 is a twat and jag is annoying, but brian, you are ignorant.

YOU are the dumb fuck. Please cite credible evidence that Al Qaeda was funded by the CIA, or shut the fuck up.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
YOU are the dumb fuck. Please cite credible evidence that Al Qaeda was funded by the CIA, or shut the fuck up.

oh ooookay, i'll just grab my histroy book since they happily talk abuot that shit while the same people are still in power.

I backed your point, dumbass.  but please, know what you're right about and shut up on the things you don't know about.   we helped the afghans fight russia, led by osama.  i'm sorry if they haven't released that stuff yet for the world to see, but it's only been 20 years.  it was justified, i'm not doubting it, but you need to STFU on stuff you don't know anything about.  I lived thru that shit when it was on the news on day and not on the news the next.  you know how this crap works.  if you're going to deny the hardcore shit the US does, you can go sit in the corner with 240 and jaghag and sandy and the rest of those cowards.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion