Author Topic: To Christians: Since he doesn`t worship Jesus Romney is going to hell correct?  (Read 31377 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Good question!

Not that I'm not supporting Mittens, but I find it funny that all these ignorant Christian extremists are backing the non Christian candidate over Obama who is a Christian.

The answer is simple. Many Christians do not believe in abortion. Also, many Christians can not accept the idea of same-sex marriage. Personally, I support both these issues. What I find interesting is that "Mittens" says he wants less government interference and yet he favors interfering in women's rights and people's right to express their love for another person through commitment and marriage. This is what I don't get???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Their is a huge difference between God in human form as Jesus and God in Heaven, I already posted an explanation so here it is;

You are thinking inside the box and giving spiritual matters restrictions, God is God outside of space time and matter something impossible to the human brain and Jesus is God as a man inside the domain of space, time and matter. So for you to think Jesus and God can not be one because they are 2 separate beings you are putting God inside of time. So while Jesus is Jesus he is also God outside of time so it is not like God is playing 2 roles at the same time cause he is outside of time, stop putting God in a little box.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
The answer is simple. Many Christians do not believe in abortion. Also, many Christians can not accept the idea of same-sex marriage. Personally, I support both these issues. What I find interesting is that "Mittens" says he wants less government interference and yet he favors interfering in women's rights and people's right to express their love for another person through commitment and marriage. This is what I don't get???

Lots of hypocrisy in team Elephant these days... At least team Jackass are just honestly shitty.

None the less... Apparently Mittens has again changed his mind on abortion?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mitt-romney-abortion_n_1952780.html

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Their is a huge difference between God in human form as Jesus and God in Heaven, I already posted an explanation so here it is;

You are thinking inside the box and giving spiritual matters restrictions, God is God outside of space time and matter something impossible to the human brain and Jesus is God as a man inside the domain of space, time and matter. So for you to think Jesus and God can not be one because they are 2 separate beings you are putting God inside of time. So while Jesus is Jesus he is also God outside of time so it is not like God is playing 2 roles at the same time cause he is outside of time, stop putting God in a little box.

There is no such thing as God as human and God in heaven.

God is God. Jesus ate, pooed, and was not God :)

Unless you believe God was in the womb of a woman lol.

Oh and a God who doesn't know, a God that prays to himself while his companions are asleep. A God with companions, etc...

No, that's your made up beliefs you got from a pharisees Jew at the service of the romans called Paul. He was a persecutor of Jesus' followers.

What is interesting is that the Romans embraced this new pauline religion mixed it with pagan beliefs to appease the pagan romans and did away with God's law so that today we have man made law, such as homosexual marriage and one night stands :) Then went on for centuries persecuting the Jews up until recent times.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Oh and a God who doesn't know, a God that prays to himself while his companions are asleep. A God with companions, etc...

No, that's your made up beliefs you got from a pharisees Jew at the service of the romans called Paul. He was a persecutor of Jesus' followers.

What is interesting is that the Romans embraced this new pauline religion mixed it with pagan beliefs to appease the pagan romans and did away with God's law so that today we have man made law, such as homosexual marriage and one night stands :) Then went on for centuries persecuting the Jews up until recent times.
God can poo and pee and can be in the womb of a woman if he wants too, stop restricting God

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
God can poo and pee and can be in the womb of a woman if he wants too, stop restricting God

Can God be a tree I can chop to bits and pieces then burn in a fire?

Can God be a picture?

What if the woman has a miscarriage?

Your own personal whims and desires, conjecture, not scriptural evidence as usual.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Graham wasn't wrong, he is just becoming more and more diluted over the years and pleasing men rather than God.
Outed.
G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Can God be a tree I can chop to bits and pieces then burn in a fire?

Can God be a picture?

What if the woman has a miscarriage?

Your own personal whims and desires, conjecture, not scriptural evidence as usual.
God can be anything, he is God

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

You really should see someone for you mental issues.

There's help available out there, Ahmed.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
God can be anything, he is God

So you believe God can be a picture or a tree I can chop up and set on fire?

I am trying to understand what you believe here. Why are you hesitant to answer back exactly my question?

I don't believe God can be 'anything'. It's pretty stupid. It's like saying can God be Satan? And you would respond God can be anything.

God cannot be His creation. Period. While you are worshipping a human being therefore you have not only gone away from monotheism you have crossed over now to pantheism which is a belief that God is in everything.

As always another example how Christians are not sure themselves what they believe and are just going by their whims and desires. Conjecture...

God is indeed One, but he cannot be 'anything'. It's contrary to scripture. However it goes well with you worshipping a human being.

Stefano

• Getbig III
You really should see someone for you mental issues.

There's help available out there, Ahmed.

Yeah theres help but guys like achmutt prefers mental delusion over any real solution. Sort of like where he was asking if steriods would cure a medical issue instead of seeing a doctor. No wonder he's such a joke.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Your God is not God if you think that way. The real God can be anything he wants to be including Satan if he choose, obviously we both know he would not be Satan of course, but he could be if he wanted to. Now it seems like you have a hard time understanding things so listen....

if God chooses to be anything inside space, time and matter, then he will be whatever he chooses, the God outside space, time and matter does not get replaced with what God chose to be. he still remains God outside of space, time and matter. So if he choose to be a tree and you chop him up then you chopped up God inside of space time and matter, while God outside of space time and matter our not affect.

See the tree that was God was not the tree at the same time as God outside of space time and matter because the God outside space time and matter can not be effect by anything inside space time and matter. Now the God you worship is restricted by space time and matter that is why you have a hard time understanding this concept.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Religious people of any religion are all lunatics.  This thread demonstrates that clearly.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Religious people of any religion are all lunatics.  This thread demonstrates that clearly.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Shut up loser, go put someone else in jail for typing words you coward, you have only repeated yourself 50 million times

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Your God is not God if you think that way. The real God can be anything he wants to be including Satan if he choose, obviously we both know he would not be Satan of course, but he could be if he wanted to. Now it seems like you have a hard time understanding things so listen....

if God chooses to be anything inside space, time and matter, then he will be whatever he chooses, the God outside space, time and matter does not get replaced with what God chose to be. he still remains God outside of space, time and matter. So if he choose to be a tree and you chop him up then you chopped up God inside of space time and matter, while God outside of space time and matter our not affect.

See the tree that was God was not the tree at the same time as God outside of space time and matter because the God outside space time and matter can not be effect by anything inside space time and matter. Now the God you worship is restricted by space time and matter that is why you have a hard time understanding this concept.

So now you're worshipping satan?

So basically you are forming God into what you want. You are not following what God declared about himself which is quite simply: God is eternal, has no beginning no end, has nothing like him, He is the creator, not the creation.

You are a worshipper of creation even though most dogmatic Christians would reject pretty much all of you've uttered in this thread and other threads as blasphemy and as pantheism.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So now you're worshipping satan?

So basically you are forming God into what you want. You are not following what God declared about himself which is quite simply: God is eternal, has no beginning no end, has nothing like him, He is the creator, not the creation.

You are a worshipper of creation even though most dogmatic Christians would reject pretty much all of you've uttered in this thread and other threads as blasphemy and as pantheism.
Yes all this is true that is the description of God outside of space time and matter.

Picture a human, a tv and a video game.

Now tv is space time and matter, keep this in mind

characters and objects in the game are humans inside the earth and objects inside earth

The Human playing the video game is God say

Now God can be any character he chooses inside the domain of the tv, God can be any object inside the tv, God can be ten characters at once inside the tv, but the player is still God, you can kill the characters in the video game but the player outside that is controlling everything and is still alive.

So God is outside our reality, outside our dimension,outside space time and matter if he wants he can come into our dimension and become who ever he wants, he is all mighty, to say he is not capable of doing this would make him weak, a fake God without eternal power

Did you just say I worship Satan, LMAO, ya and you eat your own poo and wear make up, and rub butter all over yourself at night, where do you come up with this horseshit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Graham wasn't wrong, he is just becoming more and more diluted over the years and pleasing men rather than God.

Did you mean to write deluded?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I saw Jesus in my cereal bowl.

End of thread.
G

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Most times a follower of islam will take a stick to his wife. Such love.

ahem....followers of Christ will embezzle from the church, have sex with young boys, cheat on their wives etc etc.. your point?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
After reviewing the information, the ruling is;

It is not definitive that Jesus claimed to be God.

There is evidence that some of his disciples referred to him as God. There is evidence that others said he said he was God. But there is no clear evidence, when taking scriptures in context as well as entire manuscripts, that Jesus claimed to be God.

There appears to be an evolution concerning Jesus' deity status as one goes through the manuscripts in chronological order (at least the order in which a mojority of scholars believe they were written in). The further away from the event you get, the more his deity status grows.

The problem of determing a clear answer is the fault of the bible itself. While the King James Version contains beautiful prose, the content itself is often contradicting and unclear. Proof? Hundreds of denominations claiming it says one thing or another. Often within a church itself there is disagreement about what is meant by a verse. For every scripture posited for a position, there are numerous scripture that contradicts that position. We see that on a regular basis on this forum, as well as among the vast number of denominations.

But working with the information at hand, avoiding side issues of who thought Jesus was God, Jesus himself never said the words that would indicate he was in fact THE God.           

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
After reviewing the information, the ruling is;

It is not definitive that Jesus claimed to be God.

There is evidence that some of his disciples referred to him as God. There is evidence that others said he said he was God. But there is no clear evidence, when taking scriptures in context as well as entire manuscripts, that Jesus claimed to be God.

There appears to be an evolution concerning Jesus' deity status as one goes through the manuscripts in chronological order (at least the order in which a mojority of scholars believe they were written in). The further away from the event you get, the more his deity status grows.

The problem of determing a clear answer is the fault of the bible itself. While the King James Version contains beautiful prose, the content itself is often contradicting and unclear. Proof? Hundreds of denominations claiming it says one thing or another. Often within a church itself there is disagreement about what is meant by a verse. For every scripture posited for a position, there are numerous scripture that contradicts that position. We see that on a regular basis on this forum, as well as among the vast number of denominations.

But working with the information at hand, avoiding side issues of who thought Jesus was God, Jesus himself never said the words that would indicate he was in fact THE God.           

Great analysis.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Agnostic007, what is your opinion on the implication of the following verses (concerning the claim of Jesus being divine).  These verses are strikingly similar to how Islam describes Jesus:

"My Father is greater than I" (John 14:28)

"I do nothing of myself, but as the Father taught me, I speak these things." (John 8:28)

"He who rejects me rejects Him who sent me." (Luke 10:16)

"But now I go away to Him who sent me." (John 16:5)

"Jesus answered them and said, 'My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.'" (John 7:16) <---Exactly what any prophet would say

"For I have not spoken on my authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

"I am ascending to my father and your father, and to my God and your God." (John 20:17) <---i.e. the general population's God is the same as Jesus' God.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Not only did Jesus never claim to be God, he claimed to be a prophet!

"A prophet is not without honour except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house." (Mark 6:4)

"But Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and in his own house.'" (Matthew 13:57)

"It cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem (Luke 13:33)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
And those who knew him described him as a prophet too:

"This is Jesus, the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee" (Matthew 21:11)

"A great prophet has risen up among us..." (Luke 7:16)

"a prophet mighty in deed..." (Luke 24:19)

"Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet." (John 4:19) <--Note if Jesus were more than a prophet why woudlnt he respond and tell her that in the next verse?