Author Topic: Barbarian Brothers (David and Peter Paul) - pics!  (Read 207012 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Since Onlyme is in TO, I'm compelled to make this post on his behalf:

Man, this brings back a lot of memories. I was close to both David and Paul, although Paul and I hung out a lot more back then. They were both really strong. We'd start with 315lb on the shoulder presses and one time I pressed 405 for a double, when Paul brought a couple of girls to the gym after telling them about me. One of them had an aunt whose cousin was married to the barber of the husband of a lady that lived 3 houses away from Stallone. Man, those were the days. Paul was quite the prankster, telling people that I was the guy who was in the Old Spice ad, when it was actually a Gillette commercial that I did. The same one that got me an invite to the charity concert in which I sat next to Jonesy. Too bad you kids will never know what it feels like to be so accomplished. Hahahahaha I bet you're the kind of losers who cheer for Goodrum when he places last in the Mountaineer, for which he'd get nothing more than a creampie from Vissy. Hahahaha I feel sorry for all you kids today for not achieving anything.

;D ;D ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V

Man, this brings back a lot of memories. I was close to both David and Paul, although Paul and I hung out a lot more back then. They were both really strong. We'd start with 315lb on the shoulder presses and one time I pressed 405 for a double, when Paul brought a couple of girls to the gym after telling them about me. One of them had an aunt whose cousin was married to the barber of the husband of a lady that lived 3 houses away from Stallone. Man, those were the days. Paul was quite the prankster, telling people that I was the guy who was in the Old Spice ad, when it was actually a Gillette commercial that I did. The same one that got me an invite to the charity concert in which I sat next to Jonesy. Too bad you kids will never know what it feels like to be so accomplished. Hahahahaha I bet you're the kind of losers who cheer for Goodrum when he places last in the Mountaineer, for which he'd get nothing more than a creampie from Vissy. Hahahaha I feel sorry for all you kids today for not achieving anything.

PMSL!  ;D

WAWY

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Awesome!  Thanks for posting these.  Looks like they've had an exciting life to say the least!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

LMFAO!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Man, Brings back some great memories!  I've decided to pull out my old Z. Cavaricci high wasted jeans, My Perfetto top, evergreen scrunchie socks and tan colored workboots and hit the gym today!!!!

STAYING POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
I like the barbarians but today they would be the poster boys of 'why we need planet f@gness'

cool hair tho - and whr can I buy one of those there shirts made from a towel 8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
great pics

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!! I literaly fell to the floor in tears after reading this... ;D

stevehulk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Barbarian brothers rule
moreee

stevehulk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
moree

Natural Man

• Getbig V
two retards on steroids.

Sudsville

• Getbig II

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Wow - Keith looking small next to them.
Where is big K?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
more
surprised to see dan lurie weight plates.must be a nyc gym
F

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Didn't one of them lose their mind or something?

slacker

• Getbig V
MORE PROOF THIS BOARD IS FULL OF GAYS
I

kofo

• Getbig II

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Didn't one of them lose their mind or something?

Some Schizophrenics dive deep in the Arts as a way to try to hide their mental illness. And every human who is called "crazy" is a million dollars away from being called eccentric.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
'Teh Wig' is strong in this thread.

stevehulk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
more

stevehulk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
more

stevehulk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
more

stevehulk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
more more

slate

• Getbig IV
i am actually surprised at how small they were at their prime. for some reason i thought that they were really big- but comparing with today's elite they where twinks