Author Topic: What did Adam and Eve look like?  (Read 11049 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: What did Adam and Eve look like?
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 04:06:44 PM »
Humans began to evolve different characteristics to each other when the continents shifted apart.

For thousands of years many races lived in isolation from one another.

All anyone has to do is look at the original inhabitants of each continent.

They all look different from one another.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 04:06:53 PM »
I cant believe you can say these things with a straight face.
well don't worry you are about to get a reality check soon

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 04:11:28 PM »
Humans began to evolve different characteristics to each other when the continents shifted apart.

For thousands of years many races lived in isolation from one another.

All anyone has to do is look at the original inhabitants of each continent.

They all look different from one another.
And all you have to do is know that 50 different nations origins do not have any historical literacy, manuscripts, or written artifacts pre dating the 25th century BC to know how ridiculous your stance is on evolution and that humans have been around for 100's of thousands of years.

Not the Egyptians, not the Mayans, not the Summerians, Not the Hebrews, Not the Babylonians, no one, nada, zero

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 04:18:33 PM »
And all you have to do is know that 50 different nations origins do not have any historical literacy, manuscripts, or written artifacts pre dating the 25th century BC to know how ridiculous your stance is on evolution and that humans have been around for 100's of thousands of years.

Not the Egyptians, not the Mayans, not the Summerians, Not the Hebrews, Not the Babylonians, no one, nada, zero
I have eyes.  How do you explain all of the different races, colors, and creeds then?

Could not have come from an all white or an all black Adam and Eve.

So go ahead and give me some made up shit like the Tower of Babel  ::) or that dudes lived to be 950 years old and were 9ft tall. Or that same 950 year old dude fit a billion plants, animals, insects, and only a few humans into a wooden boat.

So all human life was wiped out in the flood?  Would it even be mathematically possible to repopulate the earth?   ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 04:32:01 PM »
I have eyes.  How do you explain all of the different races, colors, and creeds then?

Could not have come from an all white or an all black Adam and Eve.

So go ahead and give me some made up shit like the Tower of Babel  ::) or that dudes lived to be 950 years old and were 9ft tall. Or that same 950 year old dude fit a billion plants, animals, insects, and only a few humans into a wooden boat.

So all human life was wiped out in the flood?  Would it even be mathematically possible to repopulate the earth?   ::)
everything is logical but you are already brain washed and wouldn't even consider rational scenario's here  ;)

The change is due to your environment, and yes this is called micro-evolution, which BTW all Christians accept.

You are the result of you surroundings or do you just think it is a big fat coincident that black people just so happen to live by the equator and and that Kenyans win all the Marathons because the are from an environment that has forged their lungs into steel or that polar bears are white where there is snow and ice.

Come on bro, it's common sense if you open your eyes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 04:33:14 PM »

God also put a limit on human life span in Genesis 6:3

He said that humans would live a maximum of 120 years.
Did Li Ching Yuen try to defy God and lived to 256 years old?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 04:35:52 PM »
Some Adam and Queen Eve for ya

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »
everything is logical but you are already brain washed and wouldn't even consider rational scenario's here  ;)

The change is due to your environment, and yes this is called micro-evolution, which BTW all Christians accept.

You are the result of you surroundings or do you just think it is a big fat coincident that black people just so happen to live by the equator and and that Kenyans win all the Marathons because the are from an environment that has forged their lungs into steel or that polar bears are white where there is snow and ice.

Come on bro, it's common sense if you open your eyes.

Lord help this poor soul. You made my point, except you put the little "god willed it" cherry on top.

Some of you religious people really have an excuse for everything.

Then he calls me brainwashed, and not thinking rationally?

Oh lawd the irony!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 04:45:29 PM »
Lord help this poor soul. You made my point, except you put the little "god willed it" cherry on top.

Some of you religious people really have an excuse for everything.

Then he calls me brainwashed, and not thinking rationally?

Oh lawd the irony!!!!!!
great arguments ^^^ einstein

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 04:55:20 PM »
correction, Methuselah lived 969 years  ;)

I don't know how Adam and Eve looked like but I know they did not have belly buttons.

I am a biblical history buff. The family NAME Methueslah lived on for that period of time, not the individual. 99.99% of the people could neither read nor write at the time. They thought that the sun orbited around the FLAT earth.

Does the tooth fairy have a belly button?

Now if one believes all that by faith...then hats off to you. I shall step aside.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »
God wills it. End of thread.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 05:08:11 PM »
I am a biblical history buff. The family NAME Methueslah lived on for that period of time, not the individual. 99.99% of the people could neither read nor write at the time. They thought that the sun orbited around the FLAT earth.

Does the tooth fairy have a belly button?

Now if one believes all that by faith...then hats off to you. I shall step aside.
A Biblical history buff? with a comment like this one, leads me to believe you have never even picked up a Bible. Had to be referring to an individual, even has one of these guys having children at over 100 years old.

Either way, in the past outrageous things have happened that do not occur today and are not even possible today under today's conditions, enourmous mammoths, animals and all kinds of bizarre and weird things in the past, just cause you do not see it today does mean shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 05:09:46 PM »
Well let me get this out of the way early. They weren't white. They were some form of black. DNA proves this because all "races" of humans come from black. Ham, Shem and Japheth. (Noah's sons). They were black. Anyway, The Bible states they were perfect. One thing to note, the earth was different then. The oxygen and CO2 levels were drastically higher. The earth had a water or ice canopy around it keeping radiation out. All of the earth was tropical because of the "greenhouse effect". Animals and plants were much larger (as found in fossils). Humans were larger also. Adam and Eve were around 9ft tall or close to it. Perfect in beauty, extremely intelligent beyond anything we have ever seen. They were the original humans. See, they started perfect and we have fallen (Like making copies of copies). We have not "evolved". We're getting worse very little by little. Adam and Eve would not be seen as humans today but as gods. But no, they were indeed humans just the most perfect humans that ever lived. They operated on a completely different level than we do. The earth being different was a huge reason also. This is why humans used to able to live 3,4,500 years old. and 939 in Methuselah's case. The earth allowed it. Not anymore.  

What I don't understand is if black people were the origin of all races man, why have they as a race faired so poorly in almost every aspect of human development, including economic, intellectual, social and political other than in some physical aspects? Even in the physical sense some might argue that black people have regressive genes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 05:10:37 PM »
God wills it. End of thread.
nobody even suggested that, I gave you logical reasoning to changes that even evolutionist believe in and gave you examples of. You on the other hand are giving up like a pansy

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 05:28:30 PM »
What I don't understand is if black people were the origin of all races man, why have they as a race faired so poorly in almost every aspect of human development, including economic, intellectual, social and political other than in some physical aspects? Even in the physical sense some might argue that black people have regressive genes.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 05:50:23 PM »

Read "Guns, Germs and Steel" and you will have your answer although i don't agree with your statement.  Wiggs, do you smoke weed before you writes threads like these? Do you believe drugs can enlighten and elevate cognitive function?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 06:06:38 PM »
Read "Guns, Germs and Steel" and you will have your answer although i don't agree with your statement.  Wiggs, do you smoke weed before you writes threads like these? Do you believe drugs can enlighten and elevate cognitive function?

Wiggs is not Primemuscle

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 06:22:37 PM »
Wiggs is not Primemuscle

yeah first sentence directed at Primemuscle. Second sentence directed at Wiggs and his initial statement in this thread.  I could have separated my comments better.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 06:40:45 PM »
Fuckin' ridiculous

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2014, 06:42:58 PM »
What color is this gentleman? (bodybuilding related.)
He's brown. But the world decided to call us black. Open your Crayola box, pull out brown and put it next to Lee Haney.

Adam was black. But yes, we are brown people. The real brown not Mexican brown.  

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2014, 06:53:19 PM »
They didn't exist, so you're all right.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2014, 07:15:01 PM »
How do you explain Mongolian spots, and Orangutang babies have also similar spots, yet the primate orangutang only exist East Asia??

Approximately 90% of Polynesians and Micronesians are born with Mongolian spots, they also occur in about 90-95% and about 80-85% of East Asian and Native American infants.

same spots..

p.s baby orangutan looks like an old chinese man..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2014, 07:17:06 PM »
How do you explain Mongolian spots, and Orangutang babies have also similar spots, yet the primate orangutang only exist East Asia??

Approximately 90% of Polynesians and Micronesians are born with Mongolian spots, they also occur in about 90-95% and about 80-85% of East Asian and Native American infants.

same spots..

p.s baby orangutan looks like an old chinese man..

Well then, that settles it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »
Its called skin, it does that  ::)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2014, 07:20:12 PM »
The bible was never meant to be taken literally and read like a history book.