Author Topic: What did Adam and Eve look like?  (Read 11048 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: What did Adam and Eve look like?
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2014, 08:37:45 PM »
there is no god and the bible is mostly fabricated nonsense

Brutal believing in a fairytale about a vengeful God expelling Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden because they were told to eat fruit by a talking snake ::)

This is what "Adam and Eve" would have looked like

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2014, 08:40:22 PM »

This is what "Adam and Eve" would have looked like

Hot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2014, 10:11:30 PM »
Read "Guns, Germs and Steel" and you will have your answer although i don't agree with your statement. 

The premise of Guns, Germs and Steel actually supports the concept that Eurasians apparently had the good sense to seek out geographical and environmentally locals more conducive to their own eventual development as superior human beings. Interestingly, racial intermigration is pretty much global these days. One wonders how much longer certain races and ethnicities of people can blame their deficiencies on environment and geographical location. Of course, these theories are often oversimplified and manipulated to justify one's position, regardless of what that position is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2014, 10:23:43 PM »
What color is this gentleman? (bodybuilding related.)
He's brown. But the world decided to call us black. Open your Crayola box, pull out brown and put it next to Lee Haney.

Adam was black. But yes, we are brown people. The real brown not Mexican brown.  

Seems to me Caucasians, and Asians are pretty much content with those racially descriptive names, while Negros change what they wish to be called from decade to decade. For awhile recently, we were led to believe black folks wanted to be called African Americans. Since my Caucasian father was born in Cape Town, South Africa, does this make me African American?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »
In all seriousness, I fail to understand why the color of a long dead person's skin (or that of entire people) is so important.  Try making history (in a good way), not making it up.

Here, here!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2014, 10:29:42 PM »
In an age of science and technology, we need to throw away all these fairy takes and idols. We need to shun religion and start to rely more on ourselves and others, than talking to an imaginary man in the sky.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2014, 10:33:12 PM »
In an age of science and technology, we need to throw away all these fairy takes and idols. We need to shun religion and start to rely more on ourselves and others, than talking to an imaginary man in the sky.

Some folks have difficulty accepting reality and therefore cling to religious folklore/doctrine as a substitute reality, which they've called having faith.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2014, 10:37:36 PM »
Some folks have difficulty accepting reality and therefore cling to religious folklore/doctrine as a substitute reality, which they've called having faith.

What's your point? Doesn't make it right. A lot of culturally-based practices are outdated and ridiculous. Religion should follow the same path.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2014, 10:44:56 PM »
What's your point? Doesn't make it right. A lot of culturally-based practices are outdated and ridiculous. Religion should follow the same path.

Where did I write that it made it right or wrong for that matter? It just is what it is and it isn't likely to go away anytime in the near future. Reality is just too difficult for some people to accept. I think we agree. Personally, I am no fan of organized religion. I see more harm then good coming from people's differing faiths and there apparent inability to simply "live and let live."

On a less serious note, here are some depictions of Adam and Eve:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2014, 10:54:39 PM »
And this, just for you Wiggs,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2014, 10:56:54 PM »
Where did I write that it made it right or wrong for that matter? It just is what it is and it isn't likely to go away anytime in the near future. Reality is just too difficult for some people to accept. I think we agree. Personally, I am no fan of organized religion. I see more harm then good coming from people's differing faiths and there apparent inability to simply "live and let live."

you really believe your own horse shit here, lmao, scared of reality? that is why people believe in God?, lol you are really so ignorant to believe that is the reason.

Hey to each there own on faith and belief, you don't believe in God, fine we get it but to say I believe in God because I am scared of reality is simply ignorant.

I believe there is a God with all my heart, I can not explain why but that is the way it works you believe in something because you do, your brain tells you so, not this reality horse shit your spewing

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2014, 10:59:04 PM »
Haha not this shit again, according to wiggs every sigle historical figure was black and us white men have only existed for the last 20 years or so.

Jesus = black
ghengis kahn = black
hitler = black
Eugen sandow = black
arnie = black

ect, ect

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2014, 11:01:56 PM »
Quote from: bass generator link=topic=537735.msg7533230#msg7533230 date=1401343144 ;
Haha not this shit again, according to wiggs every sigle historical figure was black and us white men have only existed for the last 20 years or so.

Jesus = black
ghengis kahn = black
hitler = black
Eugen sandow = black
arnie = black

ect, ect
I think he even said Queen Elizabeth and Napoleon were black  ;D

haha, just kidding Wiggs lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2014, 11:09:22 PM »
you really believe your own horse shit here, lmao, scared of reality? that is why people believe in God?, lol you are really so ignorant to believe that is the reason.

Hey to each there own on faith and belief, you don't believe in God, fine we get it but to say I believe in God because I am scared of reality is simply ignorant.

I believe there is a God with all my heart, I can not explain why but that is the way it works you believe in something because you do, your brain tells you so, not this reality horse shit your spewing

And out comes the hostile attitude. So sad.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2014, 11:28:07 PM »
And out comes the hostile attitude. So sad.
get used to it when an idiot like you insults, much will be returned  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2014, 11:33:38 PM »

You didn't. But I felt like stating my opinion, anyway.

No shit it won't go away anytime in the near future. I am well aware of this. It doesn't mean I don't wish for it go away or think people would be better off without religion.
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2014, 11:38:22 PM »
Adam translates into "dirt" (Adamah)

Adam was made of dirt.

Dirt is brown.

Adam was Brown.
Maybe he just needed a Bath  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2014, 11:55:41 PM »
Haven't read all 4 pages but has the topic of Adam and Steve come up?   :D  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2014, 12:10:28 AM »
Haven't read all 4 pages but has the topic of Adam and Steve come up?   :D  :-X

Only when youre around, calfzilla. You just elicit that type of response  :D :D
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2014, 12:29:28 AM »
Only when youre around, calfzilla. You just elicit that type of response  :D :D

Only if I want it to be.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2014, 12:42:16 AM »
Only if I want it to be.  ;)

No homo primemuscle?
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2014, 12:43:42 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2014, 12:44:03 AM »
Well let me get this out of the way early. They weren't white. They were some form of black. DNA proves this because all "races" of humans come from black. Ham, Shem and Japheth. (Noah's sons). They were black. Anyway, The Bible states they were perfect. One thing to note, the earth was different then. The oxygen and CO2 levels were drastically higher. The earth had a water or ice canopy around it keeping radiation out. All of the earth was tropical because of the "greenhouse effect". Animals and plants were much larger (as found in fossils). Humans were larger also. Adam and Eve were around 9ft tall or close to it. Perfect in beauty, extremely intelligent beyond anything we have ever seen. They were the original humans. See, they started perfect and we have fallen (Like making copies of copies). We have not "evolved". We're getting worse very little by little. Adam and Eve would not be seen as humans today but as gods. But no, they were indeed humans just the most perfect humans that ever lived. They operated on a completely different level than we do. The earth being different was a huge reason also. This is why humans used to able to live 3,4,500 years old. and 939 in Methuselah's case. The earth allowed it. Not anymore. 

they would have looked like monkeys no doubt

but we have evolved since then

the colour of our skin means nothing to anyone other than the racists

and the people with massive chips on their shoulders
T

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2014, 12:52:15 AM »
There weren't true "black" people then.
There were ape-men