Author Topic: What created God?  (Read 13572 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: What created God?
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 11:19:15 AM »
psychology/neuroscience  i have no education in any of the stuff i talk about on this forum.

You do not need education from a professor as long as you have the course material. Buy the books they base the curriculum on, solve all the assignments in teh book, and get help if you are stuck. This is just as useful as sleeping through lectures.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 11:28:42 AM »
i agree, to be honest i havent been to class in any subject in three years(after i found this out). however, if i dont go to school i cant get the degree and go to med school, its a fucking money racket. they make you pay for the accredation nothing more

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 11:38:56 AM »
i agree, to be honest i havent been to class in any subject in three years(after i found this out). however, if i dont go to school i cant get the degree and go to med school, its a fucking money racket. they make you pay for the accredation nothing more

There are places where you can pay just to take the exam, and nothing else.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 11:48:48 AM »
cool did not know that. its too late for me im going away next sept to become a neurosergeon ;D. actually im going away to be a ND. so my focus is clinical biochemistry, accupuncture, herb, homeopathy, chiropractic care, and metabolic typing. i find quantum mechanics and philosophy interesting so im self studied in those areas.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 11:58:48 AM »
cool did not know that. its too late for me im going away next sept to become a neurosergeon ;D. actually im going away to be a ND. so my focus is clinical biochemistry, accupuncture, herb, homeopathy, chiropractic care, and metabolic typing. i find quantum mechanics and philosophy interesting so im self studied in those areas.

You have done good for yourself. May Gary Busey be with you ;)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 02:02:41 PM »
watch all 3 parts of the elegant universe

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=elegant+universe

quantum mechanix explains he creation of the universe without it needing a god quite sufficiently...
carpe` vaginum!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »
I am not a religous person by any means, but I do know there has to be a higher power. If that higher power is indeed God, who or what created Him?

man (I'm surprised nobody has said this yet)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 03:57:22 PM »
watch all 3 parts of the elegant universe

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=elegant+universe

quantum mechanix explains he creation of the universe without it needing a god quite sufficiently...

no it doesn't. i read the book, but were does it explain the creation of the universe, we dont know anything before the big bang so i not sure what your saying. 10-43 is as far as we know, quantum entanglement, and many other experiments have given some physicists room to evoke god. paraphrase were it shows that god is not need for me would ya?

bringing up who created god is an age old question, not sure whats so surprising about it. if something isnt eternal you still have to deal with first cause, then what caused it etc ad infinitum, i beleive my explanation to be correct, just dont see how logically anything else is.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 03:59:20 PM »
ever hear of kurt godels therom.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »
the master vibration could be god, we dont know, and string theory is one of multiple theories, then you still have to explain how the multi-verse arrived etc. something has to exist for which is purpose is existence.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »
no it doesn't. i read the book, but were does it explain the creation of the universe, we dont know anything before the big bang so i not sure what your saying. 10-43 is as far as we know, quantum entanglement, and many other experiments have given some physicists room to evoke god. paraphrase were it shows that god is not need for me would ya?

bringing up who created god is an age old question, not sure whats so surprising about it. if something isnt eternal you still have to deal with first cause, then what caused it etc ad infinitum, i beleive my explanation to be correct, just dont see how logically anything else is.

ok look up brane theory...

look up uncertanity principle...

look up "hawkings radiation"

look up virtual particles and paulis exclusion principle...

put it together....it out there in some article..good place to look these things up www.space.com
carpe` vaginum!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »
The LHC and Atlas will be the death of religion!!!!

:)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »
what would be the point of looking that stuff up, i know of all of it and it explains the world well but that doesnt rule out god. you still have to deal with the questions of why change, why something rather then nothing, what happened before the big bang, and multiple other questions. look up quantum eraser experiments, quantum entanglement and the observer effect and look at some of the conclusions. quanta communicate across distances instantaneously, faster then light (gasp)conscouisnes has no explanation, and thoughts are a different reality. there are multiple other things that i could drag though this but to say quantum mechnics rules out god is ridiculous, perhaps it is the way god works, i dont understand how it rules him out. we dont know why quanta choose particular locations (polkingholme) perhaps it is god who does the choosing, everything is one(non-locality).

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 08:47:19 PM »
There's no higher power. Never has been, never will be. People believe there is so they can feel better about life, as if someone is watching over them. You know, making sure nothing bad happens to them. Hahaha if only.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »
you make a mistake that many make. matter create time, linear time or cause and effect is a causal product of this universe. however, matter cannot be eternal(thermodynamics) and is not infinite(redshift). to say that nothing created something you are still left with the idea of first cause, which is problamatic. therefore there has to be some uncaused cause. the universe could not pop out of nothing, which there is nothing to pop out of.

however, you are also using normal logic in the realm of cosmology which is unacceptable. something outside this universe had to create the universe(nothing cannot create something. check out my thread on avant and some peoples responses http://www.avantlabs.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23897 ). some may like to beleive that nothing can create something but this is ignorance or plain stupidity. anyway, if you come to the conclusion that something has always been (eternal)people often say what created god? time exists because of matter(einstein) therefore anything outside of the universe does not have to be bound by this dimension(time). therefore if time does not exist there is  no beginnning-end-middle therefore no need for cause. time creates the need for cause. something eternal just "is" and is always by virtue of being eternal. asking what created god is a question that your trying to frame in our dualistic reality when "this" reality is not applicable to "outside"the universe.

hope this helps.

this makes perfect sense. thank you. you're the man! (assuming you're a man).

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 12:32:13 PM »
yes i in fact have footlong in my pants.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »
yes i in fact have footlong in my pants.

you're no man, you're a horse!!! :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:34 AM »
i also have equine aids, so your probably right.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2006, 09:54:15 PM »
you make a mistake that many make. matter create time, linear time or cause and effect is a causal product of this universe. however, matter cannot be eternal(thermodynamics) and is not infinite(redshift). to say that nothing created something you are still left with the idea of first cause, which is problamatic. therefore there has to be some uncaused cause. the universe could not pop out of nothing, which there is nothing to pop out of.

however, you are also using normal logic in the realm of cosmology which is unacceptable. something outside this universe had to create the universe(nothing cannot create something. check out my thread on avant and some peoples responses http://www.avantlabs.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23897 ). some may like to beleive that nothing can create something but this is ignorance or plain stupidity. anyway, if you come to the conclusion that something has always been (eternal)people often say what created god? time exists because of matter(einstein) therefore anything outside of the universe does not have to be bound by this dimension(time). therefore if time does not exist there is  no beginnning-end-middle therefore no need for cause. time creates the need for cause. something eternal just "is" and is always by virtue of being eternal. asking what created god is a question that your trying to frame in our dualistic reality when "this" reality is not applicable to "outside"the universe.

hope this helps.

Matter did not create time, or vice versa. The two have their origin at the same point, and are inextricably caught up within each other.

I don't have to say that nothing craeted something to hold that the universe exists in a non-creationist light. Further, can you present an argument why nothing cannot create something? You talk about logic. Yet, perhaps nothing could create something outside of this universe, where our current laws don't hold.

Time exists because matter exists, and matter exists because time exists.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2006, 05:26:39 AM »
Perhaps time is circular and the universe has always existed and gone through expansions and contractions eternally ::)

Any way you slice it you cannot hold the argument that everything needs a creator but the creator, which is exactly what dipshits like mymomsmokespole are trying to do

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2006, 05:29:37 AM »
what is your point? i said that time is a construct of or dimensions, big bang was the beginning of space time, there is a finite amount of past time. no laws control nothing so your point doesnt make sense, nothing doesnt exist sorry, any law conceivable would no effect nothing. i have already thought of logical reasons why nothing cannot create something go to the avant link and read for others input if you like.

something that is not eternal needs a creator this universe is not eternal, so something else was the first cause per se, but eternal doesnt need a cause. i have to argue the same points because you guys dont grasp them.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2006, 06:13:17 AM »
Any way you slice it you cannot hold the argument that everything needs a creator but the creator, which is exactly what dipshits like mymomsmokespole are trying to do

:)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2006, 06:23:29 AM »
sandy, go read my posts and sit down and absorb them, it will hit you. if you say that everything needs a creator you are left with a first cause still, then nothing into something or nothing then all of a sudden first cause. it doesnt make logical sense. what is the first cause then, if there was a first cause what came before it, the first cause must of had a cause, this is what you and the athiests are arguing, it is circular logic and cant possibly be true, anyone with a brain can see through it.

hope this helps

sandycoosworth

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2006, 06:26:50 AM »
i would never say anything so stupid as "everything needs a creator", because it is self defeating (hint hint)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2006, 06:29:17 AM »
then what is funny about it is your saying everythign needs a creator which leads us down a path of stupidity were logically nothing should be here and at the heart of your argument your saying that the creator needs a creator. so your arguing that the universe is eternal yet you reject my definition of eternal, and science says the universe is not eternal.