Author Topic: Great baked potatoes and bodybuilders where u least expect em  (Read 5092 times)

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Great baked potatoes and bodybuilders where u least expect em
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 06:35:29 AM »
Piss off twink

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 09:08:16 AM »
Today after my mystic tan my finacee and me went out for a nice lunch at the american steakhouse...we ordered our food, I got the sirloin w/ baked potatoe...while we were in line I noticed one of the grill cooks looked like he worked out.

While we were eating my fiancee excused herself to use the restroom and I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

Has this ever happened to you guys? Have you ever been somewhere and noticed a fellow bodybuilder just doing his thing where you would not expect to find one?? And has it motivated you to train harder??

I call bullshit.

You're obviously gay.
HAHA, RON.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »
I call bullshit.

You're obviously gay.
it's characterization

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »
Shocker, shocker. I start a thread on a legitimate topic and the gay community of Getbig(the whole site) starts in with gay posts

grow up people...

hmm...so everyone except you is gay. ::) Better get your head out your ass so you can think clearly fruitloop. Time to accept what you are and quit lying to yourself

What's a legitimate mancrush for you is gay for the rest of us. Where is that photo of your fiancee' that you said you'd post? Oh wait...it's tough to take a pic of a figment of your imagination. 

What's the topic of your next thread?

Could it be "There's an ant in my room and I don't know what to do..help me getbig" followed with "Could you post a pic of yourself solving my problem?"

Closetfag in denial...Ha ha ha

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »

Is this the new incarnation of lamplighterX? Wow. I guess he really let his gay side out. Makes sense since he was obsessed with musclebears even then. The twink probably bought every piece of "sports memorobilia" that nasser sold.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 09:49:54 PM »
Sorry I just couldn't resist.  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »
Sorry I just couldn't resist.  ;D

yeah naturalwonder83. Explain yourself. What's with all the gay threads you've been starting recently? The old lamplighterX was a man of few words.
 You seem more comfortable letting people know your gay side has taken over completely.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 10:00:12 PM »
Gayer than tapioca pudding.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »
Today after my mystic tan my finacee and me went out for a nice lunch at the american steakhouse...we ordered our food, I got the sirloin w/ baked potatoe...while we were in line I noticed one of the grill cooks looked like he worked out.

While we were eating my fiancee excused herself to use the restroom and I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

Has this ever happened to you guys? Have you ever been somewhere and noticed a fellow bodybuilder just doing his thing where you would not expect to find one?? And has it motivated you to train harder??

trust me bro...You will see this guy again...I'd bet the house that the whore you call a girlfriend saw this guy before the waitress even came over to ask you what you want to drink...And when she excused herself to "go to the bathroom" these two already had the eye contact thing going on and this big guy possibly even finger fcked her in the bathroom stall...I give it less then 2 weeks before you can taste what Chef Boy RD taste like by kissing your girl right on the mouth

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 10:02:10 PM »
I am officially ungaying this thread.  >:(

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 10:02:30 PM »
Gayer than tapioca pudding.  ::)

Gayer than calling nassers worn clothes  - "SPORTS MEMOROBILIA"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 10:02:50 PM »
Please....do post more often.  ;)

HAHA, RON.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2008, 10:05:11 PM »
A slightly better angle.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:27 PM »
I suppose the standard "got any pics of her butthole?" is unnecessary at this point.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »
trust me bro...You will see this guy again...I'd bet the house that the whore you call a girlfriend saw this guy before the waitress even came over to ask you what you want to drink...And when she excused herself to "go to the bathroom" these two already had the eye contact thing going on and this big guy possibly even finger fcked her in the bathroom stall...I give it less then 2 weeks before you can taste what Chef Boy RD taste like by kissing your girl right on the mouth

Nahh- I'd bet the house that the girl saw naturalwonder staring at the Chef's butt so she went to the bathroom so both of them could have a "man" moment. Wonderboy probably finagled the chefs number so he could inspect his physique in private.  I just read some of the other comments this naturalwonder character made in the past and the dude is clearly a schmoe. He was actually complimenting Derek Anthony and asking for more pics.

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2008, 10:13:05 PM »
Today after my mystic tan my finacee and me I went out for a nice lunch at the american steakhouse...we ordered our food, I got the sirloin w/ baked potatoe...while we were in line I noticed one of the grill cooks looked like he worked out.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2008, 10:15:06 PM »

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2008, 10:15:31 PM »

What the hell is a finacee?  ???     The gay version of fiancee'? This thread drips with latent homosexuality