Author Topic: Best song EVER, even sums up my life  (Read 6490 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Best song EVER, even sums up my life
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 06:59:38 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2011, 07:09:42 PM »

end

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »
Enjoy, Senor:

never listened to the lyrics until now. i must admit the lyrics suck on this one but elton damn sure was meant to be in a band
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2011, 07:20:14 PM »
never listened to the lyrics until now. i must admit the lyrics suck on this one but elton damn sure was meant to be in a band
he was meant to be a singer...not so much in a band....he is way better himself, and a piano..

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »

end

bench

bench why dont you eat more cake and icecream on a daily basis, is it too many calories , are there things?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
he was meant to be a singer...not so much in a band....he is way better himself, and a piano..

bench

agree, but a band is good even if the other members suck , cause the more instruments the better
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 07:24:11 PM »
bench why dont you eat more cake and icecream on a daily basis, is it too many calories , are there things?
i don't like cake, or ice cream...or anything sweet in general....the only candy i will eat is gummy bears, and snickers almond..not regular snickers....only the almond ones..

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 07:32:53 PM »
i don't like cake, or ice cream...or anything sweet in general....the only candy i will eat is gummy bears, and snickers almond..not regular snickers....only the almond ones..

bench

thats hard to beleive no offense,

it sounds like you are dieting in a sense but without the caloric reduction. i used to do those types of diets of high protien high fat and vegetables nothing sweet. i like you tried to convince myself i didnt like those things in order to stay on the 'diet' in order not to screw up, thus developing a hateful attitude towards those foods  ;D
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2011, 07:35:15 PM »
thats hard to beleive no offense,

it sounds like you are dieting in a sense but without the caloric reduction. i used to do those types of diets of high protien high fat and vegetables nothing sweet. i like you tried to convince myself i didnt like those things in order to stay on the 'diet' in order not to screw up, thus developing a hateful attitude towards those foods  ;D
i just eat what i like....i didnt even like candy, or anything sweet when i was a baby/little kid..i would rather have real food..

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
i just eat what i like....i didnt even like candy, or anything sweet when i was a baby/little kid..i would rather have real food..

bench

you never ate birthday cake cmon ma man either that or you liked icecream or pies or peach cobblar ,sheit im not buyin it but i know your trying to eat a certain way bro. i respect that, it takes discipline
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2011, 07:42:18 PM »
you never ate birthday cake cmon ma man either that or you liked icecream or pies or peach cobblar ,sheit im not buyin it but i know your trying to eat a certain way bro. i respect that, it takes discipline
i never eat birthday cake...and i hate pie and cobbler......if Cinnamon were a person i would kick their ass...i just don't like sweet stuff at all...i kinda like real cheese cake sometimes because it is not sweet..but that's it...i might only eat that 1-2 times a year..

but no, i never tried to lower calories in any way...always tried to add calories if anything cause i burn so many

bench

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2011, 07:48:26 PM »
Here is a gift from me to you. Enjoy.    :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »
i never eat birthday cake...and i hate pie and cobbler......if Cinnamon were a person i would kick their ass...i just don't like sweet stuff at all...i kinda like real cheese cake sometimes because it is not sweet..but that's it...i might only eat that 1-2 times a year..

but no, i never tried to lower calories in any way...always tried to add calories if anything cause i burn so many

bench

if thats the truth then you are certainly in the 5 percentile cause everyone enjoys icecream and cake

i didnt say you were trying to lower calories, i am familier with your 'diet' theory, i know its not 'dieting' but just a particular way youre eating 'no sweets' , and trying to build up leanly in your theory
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »
if thats the truth then you are certainly in the 5 percentile cause everyone enjoys icecream and cake

i didnt say you were trying to lower calories, i am familier with your 'diet' theory, i know its not 'dieting' but just a particular way youre eating 'no sweets' , and trying to build up leanly in your theory
Later IGGY:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2011, 01:22:32 AM »
"Our Father high in heaven, smile down upon your son, who's busy with his money games, his women and his gun"

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 01:25:16 AM »
Here is a gift from me to you. Enjoy.    :)

There is a gift that keeps on giving.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 01:32:23 AM »
Helped me through many rough days

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2011, 01:41:00 AM »
Helped me through many rough days

at :40 it looks like Swede rocking the mic.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2011, 01:46:31 AM »
at :40 it looks like Swede rocking the mic.

Haha, maybe Matt's his father ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2011, 03:48:06 AM »
 8)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2011, 02:55:47 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter