Author Topic: Human Growth Hormone "blast" protocol for size and weight gain  (Read 36477 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Human Growth Hormone "blast" protocol for size and weight gain
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »
To become pro size here are the necessary factors, in order of importance:

1. Food
2. Drugs
3. Genetics
4. Training
5. Sleep

In regards to dietary advice, 99 percent of guys who never reach their true potential no matter how many drugs they take fall short due to simply not eating enough. The effect of grams of hormones and large quantities of GH has on metabolism is profound. Add in insulin which will inevitably exponentially increase your overall caloric intake due to the new carbohydrate demands and you can be expected to eat around 8-10,000 calories per day.

A high carbohydrate, high protein and moderate fat diet is ideal and then if gains are not consistent, slowly adding in more fat sources to every meal. In terms of numbers, I am talking 600-700 grams of carbohydrates per day, 500-600 grams of protein per day and around 300-400 grams of fat. A couple fast food meals every day is a great way to keep the calories high, try to eat 2lbs of burger meat from fast food every day (i.e. 2 meals per day would consist of 2 double quarter pounders per fast food meal). Protein sources should mainly be from red meat and whole eggs. Carbohydrate sources should be primarily oatmeal, brown and white rice, pasta. Fat sources will mostly be obtained through the red meat and whole eggs but additional fat sources such as macademia nut oil or extra virgin olive oil is ideal.

In terms of training, I do not recommend training more than 4 days per week and for most, 3 days would be optimal. Do not do countless sets and reps of isolation exercises. Use compound exercises to lift heavy weights to failure and then rest.

2 corection,,

1 no brown rice no long balonie comple crap,,white ricce! also inorder to get to this caloric intake you wil need to eat dirty food there is no such thing as clean dry food ...only when last weeks of prep ,, 

2this is the most importent thing most most importent,, consistancy of intake of LEGIT hormones,, i can garenee you that no one who take some balonie blue top gh will become profesional ,, you need the real deal ,, like kigtropin and serostim ,,with out it in blood there is no need for you to eat much or even train to be honest,, you have to havw legit hormones, even if you eat only 2000 calories a day you will grow very well on legit hormones hgh direct everything like maestro of orchestra every big of thie 2000 calories wil go to the right place,,and whas not needed will be shitted into toilet

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »
1 no brown rice no long balonie comple crap,,white ricce! also inorder to get to this caloric intake you wil need to eat dirty food there is no such thing as clean dry food ...only when last weeks of prep ,,  

gh15 making an impact on the stock markets   :D

white rice sales will now soar and brown rice will go down the company's will wonder who/what is the cause of this  ;D ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2011, 08:13:08 PM »
I have to admit, I find it comical that you think velvet beans from vitamin shoppe can combat the side effects of 40iu's of GH.

gomma throw  this out there. Alot of herbal shit is just as stromg if mot stromger tham medicatiom im some imstamces. Niacin studies lower bad cholesterol like alot of the stromg prescriptiom with added effects of raisimg good cholesterol. Saw palmetoo ebem it effects r better tham proscar for prostate camcer. Cause it mot omly just blocks the ome tye of emzyme but also is a amdrogem receptor blocker amd efects it amother way I forget. Amd I kmow how stromg it is myself at lowerimg dht. Worst limo dick eber takimg more tham the label dose just ome etra pill a day lol.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2011, 01:15:48 AM »
gh15 making an impact on the stock markets   :D

white rice sales will now soar and brown rice will go down the company's will wonder who/what is the cause of this  ;D ;D
lolololo

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2011, 02:53:10 AM »
Jap rice for the win!
Easy to eat and calorific

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2011, 05:43:06 AM »
gomma throw  this out there. Alot of herbal shit is just as stromg if mot stromger tham medicatiom im some imstamces. Niacin studies lower bad cholesterol like alot of the stromg prescriptiom with added effects of raisimg good cholesterol. Saw palmetoo ebem it effects r better tham proscar for prostate camcer. Cause it mot omly just blocks the ome tye of emzyme but also is a amdrogem receptor blocker amd efects it amother way I forget. Amd I kmow how stromg it is myself at lowerimg dht. Worst limo dick eber takimg more tham the label dose just ome etra pill a day lol.

WTF are you saying?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2011, 08:06:03 AM »
No hard feelings, this is just an anonymous message board on the internet.

Since most bodybuilding drugs are illegal, I do not feel comfortable giving out much information about myself or where the stacks I have posted come from or who is implementing them. I am well acquainted with the upper echelon of competitive bodybuilding.

Any relation to "Gavin Kane"?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »
To become pro size here are the necessary factors, in order of importance:

1. Food
2. Drugs
3. Genetics
4. Training
5. Sleep

In regards to dietary advice, 99 percent of guys who never reach their true potential no matter how many drugs they take fall short due to simply not eating enough. The effect of grams of hormones and large quantities of GH has on metabolism is profound. Add in insulin which will inevitably exponentially increase your overall caloric intake due to the new carbohydrate demands and you can be expected to eat around 8-10,000 calories per day.

A high carbohydrate, high protein and moderate fat diet is ideal and then if gains are not consistent, slowly adding in more fat sources to every meal. In terms of numbers, I am talking 600-700 grams of carbohydrates per day, 500-600 grams of protein per day and around 300-400 grams of fat. A couple fast food meals every day is a great way to keep the calories high, try to eat 2lbs of burger meat from fast food every day (i.e. 2 meals per day would consist of 2 double quarter pounders per fast food meal). Protein sources should mainly be from red meat and whole eggs. Carbohydrate sources should be primarily oatmeal, brown and white rice, pasta. Fat sources will mostly be obtained through the red meat and whole eggs but additional fat sources such as macademia nut oil or extra virgin olive oil is ideal.

In terms of training, I do not recommend training more than 4 days per week and for most, 3 days would be optimal. Do not do countless sets and reps of isolation exercises. Use compound exercises to lift heavy weights to failure and then rest.

1.Drugs are more important then food,good fucking quality drugs is not so easy to find,food is everywhere.Just remember people what our jesus15  said,drugs are everything.especially hgh
2.You do not need to eat 8000-1000 calories to grow,wtf is this shit,5000 would be enough for everyone to grow in peace.Eat 10k cals a day and whatch your gut while it grows like weed.No wonder today;s bodybuilding is such a mess.
GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2011, 09:50:22 AM »
1.Drugs are more important then food,good fucking quality drugs is not so easy to find,food is everywhere.Just remember people what our jesus15  said,drugs are everything.especially hgh
2.You do not need to eat 8000-1000 calories to grow,wtf is this shit,5000 would be enough for everyone to grow in peace.Eat 10k cals a day and whatch your gut while it grows like weed.No wonder today;s bodybuilding is such a mess.

2000 will if you sit on ass al day,,profesional size ...3000-4000

gh15 approved
fallen angel

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »
2000 will if you sit on ass al day,,profesional size ...3000-4000

gh15 approved

Nasser ya need more than 3-4k ya big gaylord

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 11:22:42 AM »
Nasser ya need more than 3-4k ya big gaylord

i read this in the irish accent you would have, given your username, and the post suddenly just became one big fucken LOL  ;D

"ya"

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2011, 11:56:17 AM »
i read this in the irish accent you would have, given your username, and the post suddenly just became one big fucken LOL  ;D

"ya"

Hahahaha but will the god of horseshite see the funny side of it