Author Topic: Trolling Versus Genuine Hate  (Read 24819 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trolling Versus Genuine Hate
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »
why?
Is everyone supposed to have the same mndset as you? Are we all supposed to be robots who think the same? Has it ever crossed your mind that there are nutjobs on message boards who dont see things in the same perspective as most others?\

fuck off

Calm down tiger...

I'm well aware there are nutjobs on message boards that don't seen things the way I do. No reason to hate them. I just don't get so emotionally involved in a forum that the hate emotion ever comes into play. It's just a forum. People have the option of clicking a link or not, getting involved in the discussion or not. I just don't see how someone can get so tied into it that the opportunity to hate would arise... but hey, I could obviously be wrong  :) 

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 03:01:38 PM »
i just feel sorry for him

he is clearly a drunk who lives some sort of fantasy life from watching too many steven segal videos

I hope he gets help

ya I agree with this

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 03:03:27 PM »
Calm down tiger...

I'm well aware there are nutjobs on message boards that don't seen things the way I do. No reason to hate them. I just don't get so emotionally involved in a forum that the hate emotion ever comes into play. It's just a forum. People have the option of clicking a link or not, getting involved in the discussion or not. I just don't see how someone can get so tied into it that the opportunity to hate would arise... but hey, I could obviously be wrong  :) 

cause with BigRo you know he is a smug fuck in real life too who professes that he is better than me. I'm not from the school of just ignore them, I believe that a good old beating is needed to straighten them out at times. No doubt I took my lumps more than a couple times cause someone didnt like me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 03:05:09 PM »
cause with BigRo you know he is a smug fuck in real life too who professes that he is better than me. I'm not from the school of just ignore them, I believe that a good old beating is needed to straighten them out at times. No doubt I took my lumps more than a couple times cause someone didnt like me

well then fuck BigRo! I hate him too! I had no idea he was a smug fuck who thought he was better than you...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 03:05:56 PM »
I like everyone here.

Some people are certainly more annoying than others, but I think it's the unique interactions we have by way of the many personalities that makes this place as magical and addictive as it is.

Like anyone else, I have people here that hate me and those that are very nice to me. It comes with the territory. For those who are liked by the vast majority of members (ex. Ironmeister, Stuntmovie, Harley Breite, Phil Heath and Musclecenter), keep it up. For those who are hated, realize that it takes more emotional & mental energy to hate than it does to love. So, for what it's worth, you've made that much of an impact in the life of another. Keep it up, as you're the air to their fire.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »
I like everyone here.

Some people are certainly more annoying than others, but I think it's the unique interactions we have by way of the many personalities that makes this place as magical and addictive as it is.

Like anyone else, I have people here that hate me and those that are very nice to me. It comes with the territory. For those who are liked by the vast majority of members (ex. Ironmeister, Stuntmovie, Harley Breite, Phil Heath and Musclecenter), keep it up. For those who are hated, realize that it takes more emotional & mental energy to hate than it does to love. So, for what it's worth, you've made that much of an impact in the life of another. Keep it up, as you're the air to their fire.

"1"

;D
T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »
I like everyone here.

"1"

are you still gonna phone me  :-[ :-[ :-[

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 03:26:23 PM »
Im on the fence if Im trolling you. I cant fucking stand people who think its cool to do cocaine and ecstacy and shit like that. Its full blown loserville to even do it once

Well I'll still chill with you and smoke a few cigars and some fishing.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2015, 04:09:45 PM »
are you still gonna phone me  :-[ :-[ :-[

We can chat on Sunday.

Make sure to PM me your phone number.

"1"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2015, 08:04:37 PM »
Look, if they are here at all, even trolling or smug, they are head and shoulders above the rest of the sorry ass human beings, if only for the time they spend in the Thunderdome.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2015, 08:17:47 PM »
I only find some members annoying (80KGCURLLIAR i.e. Joon) I'm not that invested here to hate anyone.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2015, 12:10:32 AM »
I like everyone here.

"1"

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 03:29:34 AM »
I like everyone here.

"1"

Did you hate suckmymuscle?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 03:44:20 AM »
Donna is pretty repetitive, I smell a mix of autism and Tourette syndrome. Besides being a 'simpletroll', she's also a creepy stalker with a strong gay odor.
mate you dish it out but canīt take it at least Josh takes it on the chin as i do myself. You started attacking me with pms yesterday , got it back and went running to Ronald... just shut up you Bitch.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2015, 04:09:08 AM »
mate you dish it out but canīt take it at least Josh takes it on the chin as i do myself. You started attacking me with pms yesterday , got it back and went running to Ronald... just shut up you Bitch.

'Attacking' you, lol you're such a stalking wimp with crocodile tears...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2015, 04:10:59 AM »
'Attacking' you, lol you're such a stalking wimp with crocodile tears...
Poor little Jizzplates goes running to Ron... :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2015, 04:13:47 AM »
like i said before you are one of these guys who runs with the pack but alone a fucking homo. you like to put in your comments when someone is getting it on here but you alone canīt take it. you are a Fucking bitch.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2015, 04:26:20 AM »
Poor little Jizzplates goes running to Ron... :D

You believe that sending a PM every 5 minutes is normal behavior? Well, I guess your inner stalker mindset answers 'yes'

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2015, 04:26:47 AM »
Hate: Anabalichalo
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2015, 04:27:09 AM »
You believe that sending a PM every 5 minutes is normal behavior? Well, I guess your inner stalker mindset answers 'yes'
you tell me?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2015, 04:32:21 AM »
you tell me?

You should consult a therapist, since you refuse to listen to any of us anyway.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2015, 04:33:17 AM »
You should consult a therapist, since you refuse to listen to any of us anyway.
i better watch you might go crying again.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2015, 04:34:50 AM »
i better watch you might go crying again.

You should investigate why you're so ironic.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2015, 04:37:55 AM »
Fatatank the evidence is clear that I have possessed your mind. The demons in you are resisting vehemently.

The master does nothing yet nothing is left undone.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2015, 04:39:00 AM »
The day of the troll has come and gone. It's not 2005, anymore.

Too many have been exposed as nothing happening little men venting their frustrations on the Internet. Trolling is nothing to take seriously.