Author Topic: Can someone advise me on a course please? Want to try something different...  (Read 1372 times)

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
I have usually done standard courses of Test E/Equipoise for 8 weeks, and maybe with D-bol for the first 3 weeks....however I wanna do something different....I normally run for 8 weeks. I cannot take Deca or Tren. Was thinking of using Sustanon with D-bol and maybe something else?  Im 39, 5"8', 15 stone, done about 3-4 courses in the past 5 years.I'm lean and don't gain fat easily. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
I think you should do at least a 12 week cycle, you could do 750mg Sustanon per week with 50mg Dbol per day for the first 4-6 weeks, maybe add another injectable like EQ which you've done before, 500mg-600mg per week, or if you can afford it Primobolan 400mg per week
Thunderdome approved

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
I have usually done standard courses of Test E/Equipoise for 8 weeks, and maybe with D-bol for the first 3 weeks....however I wanna do something different....I normally run for 8 weeks. I cannot take Deca or Tren. Was thinking of using Sustanon with D-bol and maybe something else?  Im 39, 5"8', 15 stone, done about 3-4 courses in the past 5 years.I'm lean and don't gain fat easily. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

dude the test e kicks in so late like what week 3 or 4 and you only want to do 8 weeks, comon make the cycle longer so you can have some legit gains. 
TEAM Nasser

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
So how about:

Sus 750mg p/week  8 weeks
Dianabol 50mg p/day  4 weeks
Equipoise 40 mg p/week  Weeks 8-12

Any other course combos I could try?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
So how about:

Sus 750mg p/week  8 weeks
Dianabol 50mg p/day  4 weeks
Equipoise 40 mg p/week  Weeks 8-12

Any other course combos I could try?

Do this

Sustanon 750mg per week 12 weeks
Equipiose 500mg per week 12 weeks
Dianabol 50mg per day 1-6 weeks
Thunderdome approved

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Do this

Sustanon 750mg per week 12 weeks
Equipiose 500mg per week 12 weeks
Dianabol 50mg per day 1-6 weeks

Thanks for your help.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III

Curious why you can't take deca or tren?

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Curious why you can't take deca or tren?

I loose my sex drive if I take those products.....ever since I stopped taking them my PCT recovery is better.

4thAD

I loose my sex drive if I take those products.....ever since I stopped taking them my PCT recovery is better.

Run a 2:1 ratio of test to tren/deca. Recovery is longer for everyone running these drugs.

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Run a 2:1 ratio of test to tren/deca. Recovery is longer for everyone running these drugs.

Sorry what do you mean recovery is no longer for everyone? ???

4thAD

Where did I say recovery is NO longer for everyone? What I said is recovery IS LONGER for everyone. Tren and deca shut you down pretty hard and its harder to bring back your HTPA! It takes longer to recover from these drugs.

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Where did I say recovery is NO longer for everyone? What I said is recovery IS LONGER for everyone. Tren and deca shut you down pretty hard and its harder to bring back your HTPA! It takes longer to recover from these drugs.

Sorry, my bad!!!