Author Topic: Black vs White vs Asian vs Mexican guys in the gym  (Read 36171 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Black vs White vs Asian vs Mexican guys in the gym
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 12:32:55 PM »
Epic capslock meltdown.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »
Irrespective of race my gym is quite diverse except for blacks, my freinds who i train with are all juiced to the gills except for myself i am on hiatus.The biggest dudes and conditioned are the ones who take a shitload of drugs.The best bodybuilder besides my training partner or should i say plate loader who is a Maori.Is a white asian mix guy very small joints 6ft tall about 250 pounds, very impressive.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
How about Arabs? Anyone ever seen one in the gym? I don't think I have. I am assuming their genetics are shit.
E

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 01:16:39 PM »
My Chioropracter is Arab Built like a tank upperbody but poor legs and natural.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »
How about Arabs? Anyone ever seen one in the gym? I don't think I have. I am assuming their genetics are shit.

the Lebanese are said to control most of the steroid market in Ottawa

the biggest guy at the university gym where I used to train was Leb

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
Mexican is a nationality people not a race.  Mexico is a racially diverse country so you can't assume all Mexicans look the same.  Maybe the Mexicans from the U.S. which are mostly Amerindian so label them by their race. If you want to compare races then pick Amerindian, mestizo, or white mexican (mostly spanish blood) Meditarrenean subrace genetics these are three main racial categories for the United Mexican States.   

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 01:36:37 PM »
Mexican is a nationality people not a race.  Mexico is a racially diverse country so you can't assume all Mexicans look the same.  Maybe the Mexicans from the U.S. which are mostly Amerindian so label them by their race. If you want to compare races then pick Amerindian, mestizo, or white mexican (mostly spanish blood) Meditarrenean subrace genetics these are three main racial categories for the United Mexican States.   

As long as my grass is cut.....
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 01:38:33 PM »
oh geez ::) mexican is mexican, get over it

As long as my grass is cut.....
hahaahaha
seriously, I'd rather cut my own yard than have some spic walking all over it casing the neighborhood.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 02:59:09 PM »
oh geez ::) mexican is mexican, get over it

hahaahaha
seriously, I'd rather cut my own yard than have some spic walking all over it casing the neighborhood.

Is an American an American?  All the races share a common bond through nationality but an African-American, and White-American are racially different and have some cultural differences. 

Hispanic is a word that should be reserved for a white-spanish speaking European and there descendants.  Not spanish speaking amerindians, mestizos, or mulatoes. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA...WHAT IS QUITE? YOU MEAN QUIT!!!...

YOUR POST WAS QUEER/FAG TO BEGIN WITH....

WHO CHECKS OUT THE DIFFERENT RACES OF MEN IN A GYM AND THEN POSTS THEIR OBSERVATION ON A FORUM... AND NOT CAUSE A READER TO RAISE AN EYEBROW???..... UR GAY....
chill out nation of islam  ::)
follow the arrows

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2007, 06:24:42 PM »
Yes you have legs, but I guess you left your quadsweep at home.  You look like your 6ft 3.  Average Div 1 football player build with better abs. 

"...said the 6th place light-weight." :D
"You aint got genetics!"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »
Blacks do tend to have pretty bad calf development for one, so I don't really think thats stereotyping. And you also chose to ignroe the positive things being said about blacks, that they have HUGE upper bodies :P
follow the arrows

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 06:33:13 PM »
Oh yes, it's completely debunked cause we got one black buy with some leg development......yes diomed, the "myth" has been busted.   ::)   For one of you I'll find 10K with zero legs and great abs, chest and biceps.

Thats exactly why STEREOTYPES are a fallacy, O' dingus of steel.
"You aint got genetics!"

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »
Blacks do tend to have pretty bad calf development for one, so I don't really think thats stereotyping. And you also chose to ignroe the positive things being said about blacks, that they have HUGE upper bodies :P

Yeah, I should be thankful right ::) Whatever gets you through the night haiter ;D
"You aint got genetics!"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 06:38:31 PM »
whats funny is, im black and if i didnt have been born with big legs i would have no legs sat all. i hate training legs....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »
whats funny is, im black and if i didnt have been born with big legs i would have no legs sat all. i hate training legs....

not all of us black guys feel that way....I love training legs and back

I have always been stocky (aka fat)  with decent size legs..

I just need to figure how not to spend 3 days out of the week gimping around from DOMS
Here comes the money shot

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 06:42:18 PM »
whats funny is, im black and if i wasnt born with big legs i would have no legs sat all. i hate training legs....

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2007, 06:51:53 PM »

::).....OK Mr. 52 sposts, I'm hardly a LW.  Off to a good start aren't cha.  Must have struck a nerve with the Average comment though.  Get your eyes fixed.  You're skinny.
\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2007, 06:58:29 PM »
People love to stereotype particularly when the stereotype is in their favor.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2007, 07:00:21 PM »
   Yeah, I should be thankful right ::) Whatever gets you through the night haiter ;D
No, what I'm saying is that you choose to focus on the 'negative' too much. Who gives a fvck anyway? Most of what is said here is said in jest, it's not really meant to be taken seriously. With that said, there are certain things you can generalise about a group without being a "hater"- for example, I mentioned the poor calf development of black people, asians and mexicans are shorter, canadians are gay etc etc
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »
What I find odd is that all the white people are willing to role over and accept the premise that someone is better than them instead of attempting to be the best they can be which might very well lead them to being better.  If you make the decision that your inferior than you are already beaten so why not just give up.  Toughness and success are three quarters mental.  I think that comes to play in terms of athletics in the states,  European fighters are coming over here and beating our best because they don't have those mental hang-ups.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2007, 07:18:24 PM »
What I find odd is that all the white people are willing to role over and accept the premise that someone is better than them instead of attempting to be the best they can be which might very well lead them to being better.  If you make the decision that your inferior than you are already beaten so why not just give up.  Toughness and success are three quarters mental.  I think that comes to play in terms of athletics in the states,  European fighters are coming over here and beating our best because they don't have those mental hang-ups.
because if a white man stands up and proclaims his pride he is immediately labled a racist and is ferociously gang raped by the media and the brown folk.
This probably doesn't happen so much in Europe. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »
What's funny is that the high calf insertions explains the athletic success of many black athletes in many sports except BBing.  Ironic isn't it.  If you look at pure leg development in the IFBB, black BBers seem to have had a harder time building legs for pure mass (Wheeler and Coleman pre 2000) who had good shape and cuts but no outstanding size esp when compared to a Demayo, Platz, Cutler, Warren who seemed to always have big legs and kept their cuts as size increased (unlike Big Ron in later years).
Squishy face retard

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2007, 07:50:23 PM »

Whites : Because the White race is so diverse it's hard to focus in on this particular Group,

All races are diverse. Have you guys ever traveled ?

West Africans and people of West African decent tend to follow the stereotypes you guys describe.
Ever seen a Kenyan sprinter or a West African Marathon runner ?

Same phenomen in Asia and Europe. Over thousands of years adaptation and natural selection has created people that are adjusted to their environment. Regions were swimming used to be important for survival happen to produce many good swimmers, highlands produce great runners and so on.

Places like the US, where most people are imigrants are obviously different - except if they all come from the same place  (West Africa in the case of most African Americans)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2007, 07:57:27 PM »
All races are diverse. Have you guys ever traveled ?

West Africans and people of West African decent tend to follow the stereotypes you guys describe.
Ever seen a Kenyan sprinter or a West African Marathon runner ?

Same phenomen in Asia and Europe. Over thousands of years adaptation and natural selection has created people that are adjusted to their environment. Regions were swimming used to be important for survival happen to produce many good swimmers, highlands produce great runners and so on.

Places like the US, where most people are imigrants are obviously different - except if they all come from the same place  (West Africa in the case of most African Americans)

and how does migration/travel/interracial mixing play into your theory
Here comes the money shot