Author Topic: IVE BEEN HAVING HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES-PLZ HELP ME-WHATS GOING ON?  (Read 763 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
FOR THE PAST WEEK IVE BEEN HAVING HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES THAT SEEM TO LAST ALL NIGHT

The other night I drempt it was the end of the world and a nuclear holocust-the skies were black from fires and the skies were red...people were dying everywhere and i was trying to survive

Then last night I drempt my dad died...my family was crying and i had to go to the wake and funeral...this seemed so real to me and the dream seemed to last all night...im still shooken up from it-it seemed so real

What could these dreams mean?
w

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: IVE BEEN HAVING HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES-PLZ HELP ME-WHATS GOING ON?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 06:19:39 AM »
your noy going into a deep sleep, could be something on your mind to something as simple as the room is too hot.

i LOVE having nightmares lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »
FOR THE PAST WEEK IVE BEEN HAVING HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES THAT SEEM TO LAST ALL NIGHT

The other night I drempt it was the end of the world and a nuclear holocust-the skies were black from fires and the skies were red...people were dying everywhere and i was trying to survive

Then last night I drempt my dad died...my family was crying and i had to go to the wake and funeral...this seemed so real to me and the dream seemed to last all night...im still shooken up from it-it seemed so real

Are you having trouble with something Gene?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »

Bad news dude, when you dream of death it usally means your wife/gal is preggers!
X

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »

Been watching Terminator 2 recently?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 02:55:34 AM »

NaturalWonder,

Have your workouts increased in intensity as of late? Could be nocturnal releases of GH.
They've been known to trigger a vivid dream or two. Turn off the TV set before going to sleep,
don't eat before bed, ...and stop watching the news for a while. Confront any issues you've procrastinated over.

ps: If that doesn't help, ...you might want to try some valerian extract right before bed.

Hope That Helps.  Goodluck.   :)
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 03:43:32 AM »
NaturalWonder,

Have your workouts increased in intensity as of late? Could be nocturnal releases of GH.
They've been known to trigger a vivid dream or two. Turn off the TV set before going to sleep,
don't eat before bed, ...and stop watching the news for a while. Confront any issues you've procrastinated over.

ps: If that doesn't help, ...you might want to try some valerian extract right before bed.

Hope That Helps.  Goodluck.   :)
thank u
w