Author Topic: Winstrol caps  (Read 2960 times)

• Getbig I
Winstrol caps
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:16:00 PM »
i just got some winstrol capsules that are clear and filled with white powder from a well known source and he also gave me legit tamoxifen citrate.. my problem is the winstrol pills that he gave me were just in a plastic bag and he told me they were 50mg a pill.. could they be real? is there a way to find out? or should i just try them and see if i notice my pump the first week to know if they are real or not?

just to let you know my cycle is 400mg of test enanthanate a week and 50 mg of winstrol a day then nolva for pct

skipope007

• Getbig II
Re: Winstrol caps
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »
That is really sketchy sounding.  I don't know how you could find out if they're legit or dosed properly.  It basically comes down to how well you trust your source.  Unless you REALLY trust him I wouldn't put that in my body.  Be careful.

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »
bump

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »
With UG gear it doesn't really matter how it's packaged. Could be good, could be bad. A label and fancy packaging is no guarantee UG gear is good.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 01:25:31 AM »
With UG gear it doesn't really matter how it's packaged. Could be good, could be bad. A label and fancy packaging is no guarantee UG gear is good.

True, but someone who cares about there product would go the extra mile.
I would actually expect a source to spend $2 a bottle for a good label and tops.
Its not that bad.
Is it?
Land of milk and honey has a drought?
They way everyone is talking it would seen that street drugs are more available than anabolics.
Sad
Thats all I will post on what I think