Author Topic: will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here  (Read 5107 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2024, 11:01:44 AM »
i dont ask for advice show me where i did, that's you projecting

so you think i added no muscle tissue in those 8 weeks?

man fuck off with that shit! it's fucking clear as day that i did

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2024, 12:15:41 PM »
                              First of all I NEVER said that YOU asked for advice. Please show me where I said that? I said "these types" You won't listen to anyone UNLESS they agree with you.   So I pointed that out. You have a piss poor attitude about everything. You really seem to be thinking that you are built better than you are. Also for some reason you think some of us don't "see" what you see. We all see it. BUT we all know for what little bit of muscle you have and the amount of drugs you are taking is crazy . Oh and you seem to think you can gain a bunch of muscle without eating or training correctly etc. Do you know even the best the most gifted genetic freaks can't put on 20 lbs of real muscle in a year they can put on weight but not all muscle( But you seem to think you can  or thereabouts) 
                              Kind of like the colorado experiment. Casey was hospitalized almost died lost all his muscle then started training and jones tried saying how he gained all this muscle. Smh.   We are not saying things to piss you off we are saying things because it is true. But again you only want to hear positive things about what you are doing. You are looking for "reassurance" . Yes you look good for a swimmer. But not good enough to be on stage in a decent MP class. A tiny little novice show with no competitors and you might do ok. You are heading down a bad path ( health wise) but go ahead I am done being honest and trying to get thru to you.  Good luck.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2024, 02:18:51 PM »
390 mgs total is alot of gear  ???

How come I am in the top 5 physique wise of all the guys that train at my gym and therefore are like 400 that I have seen

I am not big and I don't want to be big don't want to weigh more than 175 pound MAX my game is lines and aesthetic

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2024, 03:20:36 AM »
You look like shit, hope this helps.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2024, 05:52:51 AM »