Author Topic: The Detroit Mayor Is A White Man  (Read 1035 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
The Detroit Mayor Is A White Man
« on: April 21, 2024, 08:07:19 AM »
The Mayor and CFO are white men.  How did this happen in a city that's 78 percent black?  Where is the Kwame Kilpatrick?

https://detroitmi.gov/government/mayors-office

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

What is going on here?  Why are all these black people voting for a white man?  I need Getbig's insight.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Detroit Mayor is A White Man
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 08:09:04 AM »
The Donald commuted Korrupt-Kwame's sentence.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: Detroit Mayor is A White Man
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 08:16:27 AM »
The Donald commuted Korrupt-Kwame's sentence.

I expect my Democrat run city's Mayor to be a black woman, or at least a black man preferably with criminal convictions (think Marion Barry of DC).  A white man does not compute.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: The Detroit Mayor Is A White Man
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 08:18:53 AM »
I’m a simple man. I like my blue city mayors BLACK and my homosexuals FLAMING!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 08:27:42 AM »
I’m a simple man. I like my blue city mayors BLACK and my homosexuals FLAMING!

That's what I'm saying.  Where's the Lori Lightfoot, or Brandon Johnson Like Chicago?  It's like Detroit isn't even trying with a white man.  Just very disappointing. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 08:36:29 AM »
He's really white too! He can't be mistaken for just being "light skinneded" -

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2024, 09:58:45 AM »
Duggan used to be a prosecutor in the Detroit circuit court.

Under Kwame Kilpatrick the city just took an even bigger nose dive, the corruption was insane.

Kilpatrick used to hang out with gangsters on Dexter and was even arrested once or twice.

As a mayor he had an inauguration party at the manoogian mansion, repleat with strippers and lap dances, Duggan was there a few of DPD command staff were there, city council etc... Kwames wife came in and got into a fight with one of the strippers. That strippers body was found off the I75 fwy and ballistics from the bullet wounds came back to one of the cops on Kwames security detail.

Of course nothing came of it. But he was one of these piece of shit black democrat politicians who never once thought "i better lay low for a little while until this blows over" he just became more and more brazen. The corruption was off the charts, multi million dollar contracts to friends for work that was never done, affairs with DOJ monitors, affairs with women in local politics, he ended up in court over some official misconduct charge related to one of his affairs and possibly something about taxes and lied, just blatantly flat out lied to the judge and got locked up for 5 years...

Duggan used to be just as corrupt- well not just as corrupt but corrupt nonetheless- but he's white and smarter and knew when and where to pull off his bullshit.

But he was 'tough on crime' and black liberals are different than white liberals. Blacks are only liberal when it comes to obtaining benefits for themselves,  they don't care about the environment,  birth control, abortion, gay trans marriage bullshit, tree hugging etc... blacks are by and large conservative,  they've just been told that they're liberal because they get strung along at the poverty level subsisting on government handouts. But they are religious,  tend to be anti LGBT, do NOT believe in gun control (obviously) so they were actually ready to take on a white mayor who's hard on crime and moderately conservative.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2024, 10:14:43 AM »
America’s Mayor

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 06:36:09 PM »
Duggan used to be a prosecutor in the Detroit circuit court.

Under Kwame Kilpatrick the city just took an even bigger nose dive, the corruption was insane.

Kilpatrick used to hang out with gangsters on Dexter and was even arrested once or twice.

As a mayor he had an inauguration party at the manoogian mansion, repleat with strippers and lap dances, Duggan was there a few of DPD command staff were there, city council etc... Kwames wife came in and got into a fight with one of the strippers. That strippers body was found off the I75 fwy and ballistics from the bullet wounds came back to one of the cops on Kwames security detail.

Of course nothing came of it. But he was one of these piece of shit black democrat politicians who never once thought "i better lay low for a little while until this blows over" he just became more and more brazen. The corruption was off the charts, multi million dollar contracts to friends for work that was never done, affairs with DOJ monitors, affairs with women in local politics, he ended up in court over some official misconduct charge related to one of his affairs and possibly something about taxes and lied, just blatantly flat out lied to the judge and got locked up for 5 years...

Duggan used to be just as corrupt- well not just as corrupt but corrupt nonetheless- but he's white and smarter and knew when and where to pull off his bullshit.

But he was 'tough on crime' and black liberals are different than white liberals. Blacks are only liberal when it comes to obtaining benefits for themselves,  they don't care about the environment,  birth control, abortion, gay trans marriage bullshit, tree hugging etc... blacks are by and large conservative,  they've just been told that they're liberal because they get strung along at the poverty level subsisting on government handouts. But they are religious,  tend to be anti LGBT, do NOT believe in gun control (obviously) so they were actually ready to take on a white mayor who's hard on crime and moderately conservative.

Do what, his bodyguard killed some stripper?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 08:14:57 PM »
I’m reading this topic as A white man is the mayor of Detroit.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2024, 08:24:50 PM »
Do what, his bodyguard killed some stripper?

No. The head of Kwame Kilpatricks security detail, made up of DPD cops, killed a stripper.

Just a little background on how corrupt Detroit is. Duggan,  though not as bad as Kilpatrick,  ran in the same circles. There's plenty of dirt on him but blacks were sick of same old black shitshow so gave a white dude a chance.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2024, 08:32:38 PM »
No. The head of Kwame Kilpatricks security detail, made up of DPD cops, killed a stripper.

Just a little background on how corrupt Detroit is. Duggan,  though not as bad as Kilpatrick,  ran in the same circles. There's plenty of dirt on him but blacks were sick of same old black shitshow so gave a white dude a chance.

Got any more stories about Detroit corruption?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2024, 08:44:31 PM »
Got any more stories about Detroit corruption?

Plenty...

The night the stripper went missing, a detroit police lieutenant collected ever single officers run sheets and they all disappeared.

The guy who played Inspector Todd in the Beverly Hill Cop movies was a detroit cop and at one point he was the Inspector of the homicide division.  He was also Mayor Coleman A Youngs personal hit man. His name was Gil Hill.

Everyone knew Coleman Young was involved in the drug trade. Whiteboy Rick was dating Coleman Youngs daughter. Gil Hill would frequently "come across" a homicide scene. The victims of which were fellow drug pushers that were liabilities for Young. Now its not totally unusual for an officer to come across a dead body in detroit but for an Inspector? And have it happen multiple times? Unheard of. He was a folk hero in detroit because of the BHC movies. They wanted to make him mayor but he was too old by the time he left the department,  he mightve even ran for mayor once but his time was up more or less.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2024, 09:12:21 PM »
Plenty...

The night the stripper went missing, a detroit police lieutenant collected ever single officers run sheets and they all disappeared.

The guy who played Inspector Todd in the Beverly Hill Cop movies was a detroit cop and at one point he was the Inspector of the homicide division.  He was also Mayor Coleman A Youngs personal hit man. His name was Gil Hill.

Everyone knew Coleman Young was involved in the drug trade. Whiteboy Rick was dating Coleman Youngs daughter. Gil Hill would frequently "come across" a homicide scene. The victims of which were fellow drug pushers that were liabilities for Young. Now its not totally unusual for an officer to come across a dead body in detroit but for an Inspector? And have it happen multiple times? Unheard of. He was a folk hero in detroit because of the BHC movies. They wanted to make him mayor but he was too old by the time he left the department,  he mightve even ran for mayor once but his time was up more or less.

Good info beak, I had no idea Young was in the drug game or that Gil Hill was a dirt bag. I think he lost to Kwame for the mayor spot.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2024, 09:18:00 PM »
Good info beak, I had no idea Young was in the drug game or that Gil Hill was a dirt bag. I think he lost to Kwame for the mayor spot.

No problem. 

Hill, like any true Detroit hero, was a bit of a Robin Hood, he wasn't a complete dirt bag but in his prime you wouldn't want to have crossed him.

Do you remember in the 80's when Young had a private jet? I don't remember how well publicized this was but he didn't need his own fucking jet. No mayor does. Anyway,  rumor was this jet was used to transport dope.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 09:38:59 PM »
No problem. 

Hill, like any true Detroit hero, was a bit of a Robin Hood, he wasn't a complete dirt bag but in his prime you wouldn't want to have crossed him.

Do you remember in the 80's when Young had a private jet? I don't remember how well publicized this was but he didn't need his own fucking jet. No mayor does. Anyway,  rumor was this jet was used to transport dope.

Wow…. I’m looking into all this now. Apparently operation backbone was the fbi infiltrating the Detroit police department and trying to get to Hill. Crazy stuff. It makes this female mayor outside of Chicago look tame by comparison.  Young had a 20 year run as mayor….

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 10:19:12 PM »

small hands finally making himself useful

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2024, 11:00:48 PM »
small hands finally making himself useful

Small nuts still giving you performance anxiety?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2024, 12:31:23 AM »
Small nuts still giving you performance anxiety?

the smaller the nuts the bigger the cock

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2024, 12:58:34 AM »
Still a democrat so nothing will change.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2024, 04:13:07 PM »
Plenty...

Great response.  Do you think the city of Detroit would have been better off without Coleman Young as Mayor for twenty years?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2024, 04:21:08 PM »
Duggan is a very common paddy name

Sure didn’t you know an Irishman is a negroni turned inside out so we are the same thing….to be sure

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2024, 04:39:36 PM »
I’m reading this topic as A white man is the mayor of Detroit.

Very astute David.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2024, 04:41:05 AM »
Great response.  Do you think the city of Detroit would have been better off without Coleman Young as Mayor for twenty years?

Detroit is like any other area where blacks run the show. Quality of life becomes shit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2024, 12:32:14 AM »
Detroit is like any other area where blacks run the show. Quality of life becomes shit.
Haiti isn't a paradise on Earth?