Author Topic: Saw two fuckin clowns at the gym today...  (Read 1375 times)

Thealmightyronald

Saw two fuckin clowns at the gym today...
« on: April 07, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »
The jerseys they were wearing was my first sign of their douchebaggery... one was wearing one that said "player" and it was baby blue, the other said "playa" and it was leprachaun green... somehow I knew they were either gonna train chest or arms... they trained both... a physical description would be pale,chubby,pink-skinned wigger for the "player", and the "playa" looked like Mr.Clean with dreamtan... gayer than being the lead in "Rent".

workout was all cables... except the flat db press... brutal cheat rep pushdowns followed by the dip machine... by this time they were both ready to call it quits but then they went into some reverse pushdowns supersetted with a reverse grip reach-around... i'm sure these two pussy wrecking machines were high fiving each other in the showers afterwards for the job well done.

True Iron Warriors.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Saw two fuckin clowns at the gym today...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »
Don't hate the "playa" hate the game

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »
i'm sure these two pussy wrecking machines were high fiving each other in the showers afterwards for the job well done.

I'm sure they were doing more than that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
  I'm sure they were doing more than that.
are you insinuating that one of those "men" had scraped up knees and a tunnel for an asshole when "he" came out of there, Purge?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »
are you insinuating that one of those "men" had scraped up knees and a tunnel for an asshole when "he" came out of there, Purge?

Yes, I'm suggesting that one guy dropped the soap and the other one got down on all fours and picked it up with his tongue.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 05:42:40 PM »
  Yes, I'm suggesting that one guy dropped the soap and the other one got down on all fours and picked it up with his tongue.

:-X