Author Topic: Man wears ‘F*** the police’ t-shirt to court, wins case against police  (Read 4506 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/08/man-wears-f-the-police-t-shirt-to-court-wins-case-against-police-4897665/

A man in a court dispute with police turned up wearing a ‘F*** the police’ t-shirt – and won the case.

Michael Burns, of Broward County, Florida, told a judge he had been unfairly targeted by officers after recording them trying a disperse a roadside gathering.

Despite arriving to the resulting court case wearing the audacious – if crude – t-shirt, Mr Burns won the case.

Writing on LiveLeak, Mr Burns said that he regularly records police but in this instance Florida state troopers took exception to his filming.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
lmao  ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I wonder who he calls when he needs help?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV

My thoughts exactly.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
lmao

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.

I love comments like these because it highlights two mindsets.  The first is that all people turn to the police in a crisis which isn't accurate.  The second is that Police should be feared because if you hold them accountable to the law you should expect personal repercussions.

Both are slave mindsets.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Just because we call them for help, it does not mean they are allowed to break the rule or infringe upon peoples constitutional rights. That's like saying, "Well, we go to doctors when we need help when we are sick, therefore, they are allowed to practice medicine any way they want." No.
X

AmonRa

Yeah, because when you are about to get fucked it's very useful to run for the phone.

I have zero respect for all military men and police officers.

Complete and outer morons with not consciousness.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Re: Man wears ‘F*** the police’ t-shirt to court, wins case against police
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 10:33:17 AM »
Yeah, because when you are about to get fucked it's very useful to run for the phone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 10:38:53 AM »
after some recent incidents where "everyone with a cell phone camera was detained for suspicion of smelling like marijuana", my local PD is adding 2000 or so body cameras that the police must wear when they work.  

Makes perfect sense.  You're a public servant.  You have cameras in cars.  Cameras at red lights.  Cameras in many buildings.  A hundred cell cameras in every crowd.  yet you police decide you want to be able to have privacy when you corner someone in an alley and shoot them?  lol

I think EVERY public servant should wear cameras.  Mailmen, teachers, etc.   You can bet teachers aren't fcking students if their actions are available for FOIA requests.  You can't bet mailmen aren't stealing welfare checks if a suspicious "blank spot" appears between the sorting facility handing them the checks and it not arriving at the right porch.

Greater accountability has been PROVEN to lessen lawsuits.   This means the lawyer $ can be used to pay workers more $.  If you're not a shady cop that makes shit up about people trying to grab your gun, you should support it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 05:06:40 PM »
This is pretty good. Citizen pulls cop over and gives him a warning.lol

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 05:15:14 PM »
after some recent incidents where "everyone with a cell phone camera was detained for suspicion of smelling like marijuana", my local PD is adding 2000 or so body cameras that the police must wear when they work.  

Makes perfect sense.  You're a public servant.  You have cameras in cars.  Cameras at red lights.  Cameras in many buildings.  A hundred cell cameras in every crowd.  yet you police decide you want to be able to have privacy when you corner someone in an alley and shoot them?  lol

I think EVERY public servant should wear cameras.  Mailmen, teachers, etc.   You can bet teachers aren't fcking students if their actions are available for FOIA requests.  You can't bet mailmen aren't stealing welfare checks if a suspicious "blank spot" appears between the sorting facility handing them the checks and it not arriving at the right porch.

Greater accountability has been PROVEN to lessen lawsuits.   This means the lawyer $ can be used to pay workers more $.  If you're not a shady cop that makes shit up about people trying to grab your gun, you should support it.
nice theory but we've all been in situations where were grateful the cop ain't got a camera.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 06:24:29 PM »
This is pretty good. Citizen pulls cop over and gives him a warning.lol

But this cop is not asshole. He is laughing.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
But this cop is not asshole. He is laughing.

Funny enough, I have been pulled over dozens of times, gone to jail a few times, and overall have had quite a few encounters with cops over my years, and the vast majority of the actual cops i interacted with have all been like that guy in the video.  Overall nice fellas just trying to help out and do a good job. Not looking to impose their 'power' on someone ..just because....   

Come to think of it,  I can't think of one time in my many encounters where a cop was a 'piece of shit' causing me all types of grief....just because he was a cop like so many seem to think all cops are/act these days..

........................ ......................bu t then again, i am also a good looking white man ;D
Wait for it....

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 07:54:47 PM »

ahahahah clen + eca kicked in right there :D
!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 07:58:51 PM »
Guy's got balls ! Haha !!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 08:11:38 PM »

Irony.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 08:14:50 PM »
Guy's got balls ! Haha !!
:D Really! On top of it he wins.
Thats worth posting i thought.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 04:27:55 AM »
cops in newark,nj will tell u to your face that they wish u would do something stupid so they can shoot u down,they said it to me afew times over stupid stuff like arguing with my girl in front of her house,not screaming just arguing.some r reallky cool tho that i met and r decent guys,but those few r insane n shouldnt b wearing a badge
R

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 07:18:19 AM »
From whom, Organised crime.  The Police are more likely to fuck with your life than any career criminal ever would.  The Police HELP nobody, they turn up after the event and write a report, in between doing that they enjoy shooting unruly civilians and undesirables.  Hope this helps. 
V

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 07:32:46 AM »
the f***ing police!