Author Topic: The Rock - Radical change in size  (Read 33538 times)

whitewidow

Re: The Rock - Radical change in size
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2012, 05:43:09 AM »
I noticed a totally diffrent juiced to the gills Rock in Fast Five! The Rock was dwarfing everybody! He was twice the size of Vin diesel! The Rock was Beefy and Lean in Fast Five. I have never seen him look that big. He has some big motherfuckers in his family though! Great Genetics! Maybe just with HGH he could of gotten that extra size. HGH has been the new drug for actors and models for the last decade! everybody from anna nicoe amith to timberland to mary J. Blige has used HGH! All the actors trying to get big for a role are using it! steroids are dying down. They are still being used but without HGH you wont get the same mass appeal. lean and beefy. It does depend on the person though My weight went up about 50lbs this past year on HGH but my BF% went from 7% to 14%.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2012, 05:45:24 AM »
Yeah he dwarfed Vin Diesal

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2012, 05:53:21 AM »
George:
If you have been wondering why The Rock have been looking awesome for his latest movies, guess no more. I have been prepping him for his wrestling/movies since 2010. Can you smell the different ?

person A:
I knew that dude juiced up for his new bodybuilding movie with mark wahlberg coming out soon, he looked like an Olympian with a few months

George:
Just so everyone should know, that DJ been training all his life and I made him lose weight not gain and that's why he is looking awesome. Don't just assume that you have to do illegal stuff in order to get in shape. Get real people.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2012, 06:38:55 PM »
He is nowhere near 6'5"
It doesn't matter what u think!

LOL!

;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »
Where I come from, these types of people are fukcing scumbags...I wonder if The Rock knows about George lying about being a cop? :-\

The Rochester police union says local bodybuilder, George “Bulletproof” Farah is lying about being a cop shot in the line duty.

Rochester Police Locust Club President, Mike Mazzeo, calls the claim, “shameful and deceitful. “

"I got a job with the police department and basically I was their rookie, brand new. I wasn't even workin', got a call and I heard that a bank was getting’ robbed and I was in the area so I stopped by to help… To make the story short, I got shot three times," Farah said in an inspiration video posted to Optimum Nutrition’s website.

Police say Farah was never a cop.

They say he was shot in August 1997 in what they described as a dice game gone wrong on Chili Ave., not at a bank robbery.

Mazzeo says he started looking into Farah's background a month ago after someone called the Locust Club wondering why Farah wasn't getting the same support as the Rochester officers who truly were shot in the line of duty.

"Over the years we've seen many instances where we question why an individual would do what they do. Obviously, in this case, we're concerned it was to profit and obviously to benefit himself, at least I believe that. And certainly in doing so, it was a great insult.
It was wrong," Mazzeo said.

Optimum Nutrition pulled the video from its website after the union contacted the company.

Farah remains a contracted athlete.

The 42-year-old trainer and nutritionist has not been charged with a crime.

The district attorney's office is asking anyone who feels they were defrauded by Farah to call them with information.

Farah was not available for comment.
His attorney would also not comment.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2012, 10:53:39 AM »
People will catch on, google bodybuilding, see a video of kai greene spreading his ass cheeks and never want to hear about bodybuilding again

made me lol

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »
From today

I watched his wwe special on netflix yesterday, I never realized how horrible his gyno was when he 1st came into the wwf

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
George Farrah Protégé Dwayne Johnson
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2012, 04:22:03 PM »
Diced.  Staying at his 1200 acre rural farm.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
Re: George Farrah Protégé Dwayne Johnson
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2012, 04:34:34 PM »
He looked REALLY BIG at Raw this past week!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2012, 04:37:19 PM »
Fishing on his private lake.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2012, 05:18:53 PM »
Real get bigger there,

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2012, 05:46:57 PM »
livin the dream, baby, livin the dream!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »
looks like the same photo editing they do in the muscle mags.  what kind of effect is this called, anyone know?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2012, 05:56:03 PM »
I assume he resides in florida now?..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
Wow he looks ten times better than most pro bodybuilders awesome physique!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »
looks like the same photo editing they do in the muscle mags.  what kind of effect is this called, anyone know?

I said this some weeks back in a pic posted of him. Said it looked like an MD cover with the shrunken head thing going on. I will though admit, he looks smaller in these pics, confirming my suspicions of the earlier pic with him in the mark walberg movie.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2012, 06:48:39 PM »
1200 acre farm! That's paradise for me

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2012, 07:40:14 PM »
It doesn't matter what u think!

LOL!

;)

The Rock is not 6 foot 5. every picture I've seen with him next to someone who is listed at 6 feet or, 6 feet one will show you this. Wrestlers are always billed at a higher height than they really are. They even did this with Andre the giant billing him at 7 foot 4, he was more like 6 foot 10 or 11 he was shorter that Wilt Chamberlain who was 7 foot 1. The wax museum in Vegas has a model of the Rock out front, I stood by it and my wife took a photo. I was in sandals, his shoes where taller healed dress shoes, his head is 1/2 inch taller than mine. I stand at 6 foot 2.

h

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2012, 07:43:30 PM »
From today

I watched his wwe special on netflix yesterday, I never realized how horrible his gyno was when he 1st came into the wwf
The Rock actually had bad gyno even as a child... Pretty common in islanders.

Steroids wouldn't have helped obviously.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2012, 07:46:46 PM »
George:
Just so everyone should know, that DJ been training all his life and I made him lose weight not gain and that's why he is looking awesome. Don't just assume that you have to do illegal stuff in order to get in shape. Get real people.

piece of shit scum

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
From today

What? Doing lunges with no weight? Lazy bastard!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2012, 07:52:34 PM »
;D he takes the same stuff as kenny"i'm huge banya?

That's gold funk! Gold!

;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2012, 08:33:06 PM »
I thought he looked smaller on Raw 1000 than he did at WM.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:45 PM »
I thought he looked smaller on Raw 1000 than he did at WM.

ditto. he looks old and stringy esp. chest. mcfarland looks bigger p4p than he does.
®

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »
The Rock is not 6 foot 5. every picture I've seen with him next to someone who is listed at 6 feet or, 6 feet one will show you this. Wrestlers are always billed at a higher height than they really are. They even did this with Andre the giant billing him at 7 foot 4, he was more like 6 foot 10 or 11 he was shorter that Wilt Chamberlain who was 7 foot 1. The wax museum in Vegas has a model of the Rock out front, I stood by it and my wife took a photo. I was in sandals, his shoes where taller healed dress shoes, his head is 1/2 inch taller than mine. I stand at 6 foot 2.