Author Topic: A Different Look At Disabled Folks, Including Vets  (Read 15986 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: A Different Look At Disabled Vets
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2015, 10:09:32 PM »
So this is your way of reassuring yourself and making yourself feel better in that you are glad to not be one of them.

I see what you are doing.

I don't think this what I said. It isn't like these folks had a choice. They are admirable because they forged ahead. Why would I feel better than them? Your rationale seems a bit twisted.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2015, 10:25:30 PM »
Randy Tiner is not a disabled vet and lost his arm in a motorcycle crash.

He has his own successful business, a wife and kids.  At one point he was sponsored by Gaspari.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2015, 10:30:25 PM »
Randy Tiner is not a disabled vet and lost his arm in a motorcycle crash.

He has his own successful business, a wife and kids.  At one point was sponsored by Gaspari.

That Randy is not a disabled vet makes no less admirable. Like some of the folks whose photos I have posted here and who are disabled vets, what he has accomplished is amazing.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2015, 10:46:32 PM »
That Randy is not a disabled vet makes no less admirable. Like some of the folks whose photos I have posted here and who are disabled vets, what he has accomplished is amazing.

I agree and he's also an awesome guy. I just saw him pictured in a disabled vets titled thread and he would not want that title/honor bestowed on him.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2015, 11:02:02 PM »
This seems like a weird stump fetish thread, not a vet thread.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2015, 11:24:41 PM »
I agree and he's also an awesome guy. I just saw him pictured in a disabled vets titled thread and he would not want that title/honor bestowed on him.

Just so you know, I qualified that not all the photos posted were of disabled vets.  Google images is not that accurate, unfortunately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2015, 11:29:22 PM »
This seems like a weird stump fetish thread, not a vet thread.   ;D

That someone might think this occurred to me. It's not. It is about people overcoming adversity

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: A Different Look At Disabled Folks Including Vets
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2015, 11:32:48 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2015, 11:44:24 PM »

Some people's disabilities aren't visible to others. This does not mean they are less disabled.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: A Different Look At Disabled Folks, Including Vets
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2015, 12:17:31 AM »
Looking at these photos and can't help but wonder, was it worth it?

Is the world a safer place now? You done the training, done the tour, maybe shot at a few sand apes, maybe you even killed one. Then comes the day of the IED and your life is changed forever.

Would they go back in time if it was to end in exactly the same way and do it all again?

I think I know the answer to that.

But anyway, inspiring, heroes <insert more flowery adjectives here> etc etc.

At least they're not wallowing in pity which is good.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2015, 12:35:40 AM »
Some people's disabilities aren't visible to others. This does not mean they are less disabled.

Ha ha... ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2015, 12:43:31 AM »
Lets not forget getBig's own...
hahahhahahaha

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2015, 02:01:54 AM »
I removed your secondly because it is completely uncalled for.

More recent fully disabled vets in the U.S. have full access to "expensive" hardware, professional medical attention, pharmaceuticals and ongoing treatments. Perhaps it is different where you are. I am not saying these things are necessarily handed to them, they need to know how get what they need in a fairly complicated system. If they don't ask, they are often out of luck.

I admit, I was a total douche.

AndI would hit all those disabled women :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2015, 02:05:13 AM »

however this guy will lose his left leg too if he keeps doing that  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2015, 05:12:41 PM »
however this guy will lose his left leg too if he keeps doing that  ;D

It looks as if he's using about 115 lbs. That's not bad for doing squat with only one leg. Personally, I think leg presses would be a better choice. Of course he may be concentrating on his balance which wouldn't work with leg presses.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 05:19:34 PM »
It looks as if he's using about 115 lbs. That's not bad for doing squat with only one leg. Personally, I think leg presses would be a better choice. Of course he may be concentrating on his balance which wouldn't work with leg presses.

Your right about balance and it helps with walking with a prosthetic. I also know a guy that squats with his prosthetic.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 06:14:43 PM »
Can someone end the pity party and post a pic of Kaitlyn Jenner so we can all see what real bravery and valor look like?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 06:44:05 PM »
Moron, amputees have it much easier.  Less sets and training they have to do.  Someone without legs never has to ever do legs.  Someone without an arm never has to work that arm.

The leg press must be incredibly easy with one leg of titanium and one regular leg.

You really are an ignorant fuck. Sorry man - I get it - you feel fucked over because no one talks about how bad you had it getting the shit beat out of you all your life while being picked on for having those jumbo elf ears.

Well - you did get that looker Jeezbel - lol.  Sorry I know that's out of line - that poor thing can't help it bless her heart.

Too chicken shit to serve - angry because you were the highschool retard but when you grew up you didn't "show em" by becoming successful..
So you try to drag others down to your status.

Carry on Adam.... If you need some cheddar call me and you can come wash my house or something

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 06:46:46 PM »
I know I would not want to change places with these folks.

Prime - don't waste your time. These people are inspiring. Some weak minded fools are unable to show respect of give credit. Evidently Adam has such low self-esteem that he is unable to admire the courage of others because it magnifies his own self loathing thinking

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 06:58:07 PM »
This is worst than the  Pedollius thread , Primemuscle  you are a sick man.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
Pretty strange fetish you got there, Primemuscle.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2015, 07:12:38 PM »
So this is your way of reassuring yourself and making yourself feel better in that you are glad to not be one of them.

I see what you are doing.

meet me buddy. I'm in southern California... not too hard to find, either.

feel free to PM me your phone number.

you know there's free apps like TextFree or Pringer for smartphones... so your coward-ass doesn't even need to use your own number.

i'll be waiting.... actually, I won't be waiting. because I know your bitch ass won't do a damn thing and you know deep down.. hell, not even deep down, it's right on the surface, that if you were dumb enough to meet up and call me a "cocksucking loser" to my face, getbig would never 'hear' from you sissy ass again.... or maybe they would, when they all get a good laugh outta seeing you on spankwire getting buttfucked by one of my 380lb clients/customers in exchange for a few kits of serostim. bitch.

kind regards, punk bitch. pm me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2015, 10:29:33 PM »
Nasty, twisted, fetish thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2015, 01:52:29 PM »
This is worst than the  Pedollius thread , Primemuscle  you are a sick man.

Nasty, twisted, fetish thread.

Pretty strange fetish you got there, Primemuscle.

Look to yourselves. Seems to me you are the twisted people. If you cannot view this thread as it was intended, which was to honor these folks for their courage and perseverance. They have overcome great obstacle's, forging ahead and reaching goals some non-disabled people have trouble doing. It would have never occurred to me that anyone could think of this thread as being an expression of some manner of fetish. That you would think this, is sick.  :o

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2015, 03:01:14 PM »
Look to yourselves. Seems to me you are the twisted people. If you cannot view this thread as it was intended, which was to honor these folks for their courage and perseverance. They have overcome great obstacle's, forging ahead and reaching goals some non-disabled people have trouble doing. It would have never occurred to me that anyone could think of this thread as being an expression of some manner of fetish. That you would think this, is sick.  :o

Interesting. In essence, we dishonor them by not lusting over their limbless nudes. I'll be damned.

Say, ever had a thought that didn't come from a Prius bumpersticker?