Author Topic: Arnold - Damn he had calves!!! Pic!!!  (Read 40867 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Arnold - Damn he had calves!!! Pic!!!
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2013, 08:12:11 PM »
Well, Arnold's calves sure look better than those on Ronnie Coleman!
yeah,,,arnold busted his hump for those,donkey calf raise are great ,wish my gym had one.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2013, 08:12:43 PM »
I just take offence to people accusing Arnold of having fake calves.  watch 'Twins'.  his calves danced and split like fooken crazy. 

how could Arnold get implants in Tijuana in the 60's or 70's that good when guys today look like idiots when they fake their calves????

I would bet Arnold never did a single calf raise in his life prior to moving to US

exactly. that striation was unbelievable, not achievable with implants done in "mexico" esp in the 70's. In all his books he talked about his obsessions with making them on par. the man was obsessive by nature and still is.

®

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2013, 09:21:46 PM »
exactly. that striation was unbelievable, not achievable with implants done in "mexico" esp in the 70's. In all his books he talked about his obsessions with making them on par. the man was obsessive by nature and still is.

Correct.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2013, 09:55:19 PM »

even Robbie robinson with shitty noog calves added an in to them in a few months when he prioritized them in the late 70's. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2013, 03:43:29 AM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2013, 04:31:49 AM »
I just take offence to people accusing Arnold of having fake calves.  watch 'Twins'.  his calves danced and split like fooken crazy. 

how could Arnold get implants in Tijuana in the 60's or 70's that good when guys today look like idiots when they fake their calves????

I would bet Arnold never did a single calf raise in his life prior to moving to US

x2,the part in the police station where he bails devito out of lockup
T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »
x2,the part in the police station where he bails devito out of lockup

Those calves (1988) as they were that year, were better calves than 81 Franco's 83 Sammir 84to 91 Haney's, 98-2005 Ronnie's Dexter 08 and Philsulin....   

......only Yates and Cutler had super calves in the same field as Arnold...is crazy when you consider that Arnols wad retired for 8 years.

WoooooSSSHHHHHHHH

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2013, 05:53:59 AM »
King23 and Hazbin running a two-man train on Imbasile

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2013, 06:10:25 AM »
Arnold from the back. Right calf looks odd.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2013, 06:21:20 AM »
Arnold from the back. Right calf looks odd.

It looks like he's flexing it.  Note how he stands tall. This versus the squatty little toadish way people pose today.  "Pose" is right.  Arnold presented his physique.

Like Reeves and Park before him, we may never see another like him.  Haney and Coleman each have eight Sandows, but Arnold owns the title.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2013, 06:43:35 AM »
Here are Arnold's calves from Twins.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2013, 06:46:02 AM »
i take arnold his "small" legs over any other pro competing today.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2013, 07:47:54 AM »
guess he did not have the same sucess with his forearms and thighs . but nobody complete .

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2013, 08:31:23 AM »

Bingo . . . lots of A-holes talk about a doctors help. Look at every pic of Arnold . . . same shape, no dramatic change just slow methodical work.

THE BEEF

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2013, 09:37:42 AM »
Bingo . . . lots of A-holes talk about a doctors help. Look at every pic of Arnold . . . same shape, no dramatic change just slow methodical work.

THE BEEF

exactly.    Arnold worked his ass off to improve everything except his accent.

it's like dorian.  his first two pro shows, he got beat by guys with better backs.  he didn't run to Tijuana and buy a fake back  .  he went to the gym and BUILT the best back ever.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2013, 10:05:14 AM »
even Robbie robinson with shitty noog calves added an in to them in a few months when he prioritized them in the late 70's. 

Im not doubting Arnold, but I can be HONEST about Robbie, he told me first hand how he improved his calves with site injects, small amounts of oil prior to training and stretching them, there was three sites per calf to even it out, they were then stretched slowly and trained lightly and slowly, its a protocol that helped improve a lot of mainly black calves over the years, Im pretty sure brought in by Charles, you still trained them a few times a week and shot them at least twice, small needles long insulin type, some of the lumps we see are genetic, but some aren't, Arnold was rumoured to have put Primo there years ago, but his didn't have the fascia damage of others but he did have that lump, I prefer not to believe, Nasser shot his calves to a similar formula and they remained decent unlike Flex Ronnies, but its a protocol that was well established and used by guys who didn't have the cells in their calves, I was surprised Nasser did as his calves looked genetic, but I think he got away with it in comparison to flex and Ronnie due to the shape.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2013, 10:08:04 AM »
Im not doubting Arnold, but I can be HONEST about Robbie, he told me first hand how he improved his calves with site injects, small amounts of oil prior to training and stretching them, there was three sites per calf to even it out, they were then stretched slowly and trained lightly and slowly, its a protocol that helped improve a lot of mainly black calves over the years, Im pretty sure brought in by Charles, you still trained them a few times a week and shot them at least twice, small needles long insulin type, some of the lumps we see are genetic, but some aren't, Arnold was rumoured to have put Primo there years ago, but his didn't have the fascia damage of others but he did have that lump, I prefer not to believe, Nasser shot his calves to a similar formula and they remained decent unlike Flex Ronnies, but its a protocol that was well established and used by guys who didn't have the cells in their calves, I was surprised Nasser did as his calves looked genetic, but I think he got away with it in comparison to flex and Ronnie due to the shape.

wow.  never would have guessed that.  I never even considered injecting my calves.  I guess that's why five years later they still measure almost 20 inches.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2013, 10:11:08 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, the current pro's have overdeveloped legs legs. Branch is a perfect example. Huge, stupid looking legs. Arnold was perfection

^This!

Glad that someone else sees this. Looks like shit.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »
When it goes wrong....

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2013, 10:54:30 AM »
How about Tony Pearson... implants?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2013, 12:09:21 PM »

X2... I agree with your post!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:13 PM »
Just look at the pic of arnold and patrick biking together and see if their calves were overlaid on each other they are identical. Implants cant give the diamond shape and development. His calves never changed shape just got alot bigger

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:35 PM »
i take arnold his "small" legs over any other pro competing today.

Yup.  The thighs added together should be as close as possible to the chest measurement.  The arms, neck and calves should be close to one another.  

And your waist should not be bigger than your chest!

Of all PED enhanced bodybuilders Arnold is the best and overall between the best non druggies Reeves and Park, Arnold is still the best.  I can't lie, the man is The Man.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2013, 01:07:27 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, the current pro's have overdeveloped legs legs. Branch is a perfect example. Huge, stupid looking legs. Arnold was perfection

They have overdeveloped thighs. Many of them have underdeveloped legs in regards to the calf portion of their legs.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2013, 01:38:55 PM »
if arnies arms and chest went from nothing to massive in a short time...then no reason why his calves wouldnt.

like the others said...probably didnt even train them at all, or barely...prior to meeting park.

then trained them like, or harder, than he had been doing for arms and chest etc... bam!... big like the rest of him.

everyone trying to look for motives and conspiracies and cheats and lies.

sometimes its just the truth. no one who has faked something would bring so much attention to the achievement...and he made a big deal out of bringing his calves up.